The discussions

Xp loading bar at start up

Hello, I need help with xp start up loading bar, why is this happening?

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
jailolve

Sound card

Hello, hi dear my problem is bigger problem there is problem on my video is play but sound is not play this is mute plz my problem is solve th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
melodyfive

Usb not opening

Hello, sir my USB is not opening when i do dubble click or even right click at USB drive 4 open .it says (this disk in drive f is not formated .do u...

dan

Hard drives problem

sir, recently i have net connection to my system and from that time onwards i am unable to access my local drives. whenever i click on my local drive...

FxThy

Rundill32.dll

Hello, who u know that problem and hw solve it??when start computer it run ..hw remove it? please help ??

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
gayasharp

Lights flickering

Hello, i have a problem. when i turn on my A/C unit, my lights in my house flicker. i am wondering how this is happening and what are some easy ways...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
sasha louise holmes

Frequent restarts

Hiiiiiiii, my operating system is Windows XP. While running any programme or application such as while playing games, watching movies, listening songs...

xpcman

How to make window vista perform faster?

Hello all, My laptop using window vista but its performance are slow compare to my previous window XP. Beside I upgrade memory to 3G RAM, it is any...

stresspc

Problem with sound

Hai Friends, I am using Acer Aspire 4720z laptop. Recently i have formatted with XP Service Pack 2 OS. After that my sound is not coming in any cas...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
jeevaraj

Change language

Hello, how can i change widnows xp language in running duna wan format windows thnx

Saha

Get on internet and it freezes

Hello, when i get on any of the computers at my home then when the computer is trying to load a big page then it freezes for minutes. And then after i...

mrslash

Found new hardware

Hello, hi i have a laptop i use it in my office there is a HP laser Jet 1022n printer connect with netowork. When i start my computer it shows found ...

7 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
rajesh

Error message

Hello, when i start computer the message come like "Error loading c:\windows\system32\dymgclai.dll" the specific module couldnt found.. wt i do for...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
gayasharp

Windows xp problem

Hello, My IT didnot give me an XP CD when they sold me the comp, now my OS has become corrupt due to virus attack, can you help me with a solution? i...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
griever09

Network connection

Hello, I am having a headache. I am two laptop that both have wireless adapter and a desk PC. I am a broadband connection. 1) I want to connect t...

xpcman

Computer is going crazy

Hello, Sometimes when I try to sign on or off of the internet my internet explorer will open numerous windows, up to 65 internet explorers and just...

xpcman

No start menu

Hello, I have a problem that I am not getting any where with. I start up my computer and then I enter my password for my acct. It goes to the main sc...

xpcman

Formating and openning the drives

Hello, hi, I am unable to format the drives D:,E: and F:. so they can not open and my system hangs , how can i remove this problem? pls reply me.

GeorgeRattel

Cd not shown in windows xp

Hello, I have a siemens amilo pro 2010 laptop, in Bios mode the system detects the CD rom but in windows mode the system doesnot see it at all, i ma...

Line32

Back to xp

Hello, i just installed windows vista basic on my computer i had windows xp installed on my pc before. now im very fustrated i want to revert back to...

xpcman

Black screen only

Hello, i bought my son an HP Pavilion 9000 laptop for a gift a year ago, the warranty expired 74 days ago! He went to turn it on the only thing th...

xpcman

Having problems with refresh rates

Hello, i was at my brother's place yesterday and ive noticed that when he switches on his computer a message would pop up telling him that he is not ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Connecting to the internet

Hello, I can't get my wireless router to connect with my Insperion laptop. Can someone please help with this? I am using Windows Vista.

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Modem problem

Hello, the problem i have that when i leave the modem on (connect) and try to turn off my computer the computer restart by itself even if i try to tur...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Widowsxp media center edition

Hello, Every time I boot my pc everything comes of fine except for a loud "dud" sound at completion of boot as if I clicked on a file that cannot b...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Recovery console

Hello, my comp crashed when system recovery was in operation and now i get blue screen with error code c 0000221 im trying to repair it with disc bu...

xpcman

Windows update icon

Hello, My Windows Update Icon keeps showing up on my toolbar but I have no updates. What is the problem?

xpcman

Cont enter the windows

Hello, am kasi i have a problem in desk top ie when i start in CPU 1 message seend in monitor ie "turn off and reinstall jumper in normal position " ...

Sandeep

New pc

Hello, i have just bort new pc i dont know how to load xp on it as i dont know how to get monitor to start. i have tryed loading drivers but cant get...

eauvital

Computer

Hello, Please i have a new laptop and i want to change windows vista to windows 98. And when i put the windows programm into the DVD drive after lo...

Sandeep

Help.

Hello, i have an hp pavillion lap top and it was working fine and to my knowledge nothing happened to it, but i came home tried to turn it on and ...

xpcman

Need:mymsn old homepage furnished by server

Hello, Have changed computers and use to have Midcoast Internet Server, who furnished us with 3 email choices...I chose MSN for my email address and ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Formatting windows vista

Solved

Hello, My name is kristy, I have bought a toshiba loptop last years and now is has become ha piece of junk in drive C. I want to format my comput...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2008 by
kristy

Hp camera driver

Hello, i can't get hp camera driver.. if i find it, when shows me that is trojan hors virus. help me..

kbest

Computer

Hello, i have a dell computer (inspiron 531S) and have a user password to log in to the computer. and i put the password in and it wont log me in. it...

laptopman

32 windows 2000 and a 64 bit motherboard.

Solved

Hello, Will Windows 2000 pro run on a 64 mother board? I am running Windows 2000 on ASUS mother board that must be a 32 bit; I bought it before...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
wintech

Same old problem as above

Hello, 1. wireless desktop - working fine - excellent strength internet working 2. bought a new Linksys N and set up 9On mixed and set per Linksys) ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Connecting problem

Hello, searching and downloading files is impossible.... I have windows vista....can u help me

xpcman

Deleting antivirus software

Hello, sir i am tried to delete antisoftware.i delete it from recyclebin . but whenever i restarted the computer antivirus software comes on screen a...

signature

Help with reformatted windows xp

Hello, I reinstalled windows xo from the original cd, after my computer crashed. however, it does not have the driver to properly use the internet......

Leroy

Cannot install win xp

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

smith

Problems with usb and monitor

Hello, I got my computer a few months ago and everything worked fine. Problems started when I hooked up my printer a couple of weeks later. I tur...

BogdyCracker

Sound driver

Hello, i m having problem with the sound of my laptop, sharp Mebius PC-MW70J, i m looking for the driver, but unable to find it.i need ur he...

jas

My programs are freezing

Hello, I have anti virus programs, but in the last month, my programs are freezing and getting worse to the point I cannot use them now. I cannot aff...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Where do i find the backed up files.

Hello, I had to do a system recovery. I thought I had backed up my data and I remember the message about partitioning. I can't find my data. Is th...

xpcman

Computer strucking in middle

Hello, my computer have a problem of freeze in middle of windows setup please give me a solution.

xpcman

Computer shuts down, restarts then shuts down

Hello, I was installing a virus/spyware program and something happened during the install. A box came up telling me that an update would not ins...

xpcman

Prb with sound

Hello, i have a very unique problem in pc with sound.when i start the system sound is coming normally but when i play any music or video or game fil...

xpcman

Comp start by it self

hey ppls i really need help with my computer the problem is when i turn on my computer and i live it for about 10 mins its restart by it self and it...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Have access to some files on xp

Hey there, I have some files in windows me that were encrypted and now I want to have access to these files on windows xp but cant do that any help p...

OWEN LETHABO
Results 24101 - 24150 out of a total of 24,656