The discussions

How to fix windows vista

Hello, i have a hp pavilion a611on i cant get it to restore or the pc tools dont work and when i try to do something it acts like its going to work b...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Restore deleted files

Hi guys..pls help me. i have deleted some of my files from my pc one month ago where i thought i have a back up. i just realised that i didnt have any...

LouisSteph

Kingston 4g with hidden partition

Hello, I have a Kingston 4G flash disk that is hiding 2G space. Going to properties for the device shows 1.84G used and 1.88G free. When I format t...

LouisSteph

Comp does not start up

Hello, I am having a recent issue and that is my comp starts up up remains in start up window. There is nothing happening after that was wondering ...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Desktopicons and taskbar missing

Hello, i am a using laptop with win xp sp2 and ie 6 when logging on to winxp the taskbar and desktop icons are missing to continue my windows i hav...

iveal

Sound replaced by noise

Hello, i have a very annoying problem. When i was using the computer the sound was replaced by a buzzing noise. All sounds are replaced and it is not ...

iveal

Xp is not genuine,den how to download wmp 10

Hello, my windows xp is not genuine and it creates problem in downloading wmp 10. plz tell me how to download wmp 10????

iveal

Erro

Hello, i am Solomon And i have windows xp Installed On my computer But From one Month i have a problem that when i locked in then the error messa...

LouisSteph

How can block my orkut id from seeking

Hello, How can block my orkut id from seeking other orkut id plz reply for me to my Email address nejukkm@gmail.com

LouisSteph

Need te driver for hp compaq dx6100m

Dear Sir, i have one system in hp compaq dx6100m i need this system lan driver kindly send te link to download the driver. Thanks and Regards N.M...

LouisSteph

Folders removed without me knowing

Hello, I wonder if you could help me - I had all my pictures and music saved into folders and then a couple of days ago they all vanished from my sys...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
Cockneyboy

Starting error

Hello, the error is windows can not find c:/documents and settings/administrators/hnmfjxf.exe . make you sure you typed.

yywdgy

This iz confusing

Hello, I gotta problem with that windows xp sp2. Everytime i download it an try to load it on my pc an error always comes up and i dont know what the...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
shane

Is evernote2.2 works in window7

Dear All: I am too dependent on evernote 2.2 and can't live with out it. Is it supported in window7 edition. Thanks.

shane

Windows live update

Hello, just finished with windows updates and now my computer doesnt want to start il gives me a blue screen with some codes that im unable to read s...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
tommy

Boot failure after windows xp update

Hello, After a recent windows update, my computer (a laptop, 3yrs old, acer 5100 series, running XP) would not restart properly, the farthest promp...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
frk_of_nature

Transfer from mp3 cd to a mp4 player

Hello, im trying to transfer stuff off an mp3 cd to an mp4 player for a friend. and its not doing it. i have transferred stuff off a regular cd to a ...

xpcman

Screen is blank on my laptop dell d600 latitu

Hello,screen is black on my laptop trid eveerything ,,and no way will it come back on,,i have sound ,,but no monitor thanks Ross

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
mentormatt8

I can't watch certain videos

I am having trouble watching certain videos that are sent to me in emails and on websites. This all started after I downloaded IE version 8. I delet...

Hunu

Looking for lost files in "my documents"

Hello, My wife uses her laptop alot and just recently went to get a DOC file and found all her documents gone ( .doc, .xls, .pub, etc. They were in ...

Tekkii

Confused

i have ares and i can download movies but then when i go to watch them theres no picture or sound? how do i get that?

sharpman

Stuck on blue screen when trying to bootup

Hello, my problem is this the hard drive is bad on my gateway fx400 x series. so i bought an external drive freeagent drive usb port. so i thought i...

sharpman

Speakers aren't working .. haha..

Um, hi. Recently my cousin gave me his Sony Vaio desktop computer. It has Realtek HD Audio. He sold his old HD flatscreen monitor that came with ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
immi

Help my vista keeps restarting!

Hello, My sister trurd my laptop off like 250 times and its broken cuz she keeps restarting it! aND I GO TO THE MAIN screen and i click repar and i ...

closeup22

Keyboard issue - disregard prev.wrong email

Solved

UPDATED EMAIL ADDRESS - I have a Gateway Laptop and I am finding that I'm not getting the regular keys on the keyboard. Above the u key there is a 6,...

xpcman

Trying to upgrade dell inspiron 1720 fr

Hello, I was wondering how to go about upgrading my Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop from windows vista to windows 7. Can anyone help? Is there a way i can ...

closeup22

Problem my notebook dvd drive

Hello, my name is gita. I am using compaq laptop v3000 but some days before my dvd drive is not working properly. if i switch on the laptop then lig...

closeup22

Logitech cam not working in msn.14.0

Hello, Plz i need help , i have installed in my pc logitech cam but when i upgrade windows-live-messenger msn]8.0 in 14.0 cam in msn is not working ,...

dancedhall

Sending an email from desktop

Hello, HI I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO SEND AN EMAIL IF MY MATTER IS ON THE DESKTOP.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO D...

dancedhall

Getting restre disks for my gateway laptop

Hello, I am trying to find a way to purchase Recovery Disks for My Gateway Laptop model no. M360 and I don't seem to be having much luck searching on...

dancedhall

Help with my factory system restore

Hello, i just recently factory restored my emachine T5254 right before i did it it gave me an option to safe restore or just restore. The safe restor...

dancedhall

Help me lose the virtual magnifier

Hello, I accidently dropped my mouse when I was emailing. When I picked it up, I somehow had the virtual magnifying glass on it. I can`t get it off...

dancedhall

How do i fax from my dell v305

Hello, I need to know how do I fax from y Dell V350?

dancedhall

Acer netbook model zg5

Hello, My Step-Daughter has some how deleted the system! Well, I don't know what she's done or how she's done it! She has an Acer Netbook ZG5 and I...

Kaz

I want to create 10 drives in my 500 gb hdd

Hello, I am Krunal, my query is related to partition, i formatted my whole 500 GB HD and i create only one partition at that time for OS i.e C: drive...

dancedhall

Hello,please help me yesterday my frind give for me mp3 player from genx but i dont know how i can use it

dancedhall

Multi screen problem in dv2700 laptop

Hello, i have been facing some problems in my laptop like multi screen appereance, over heating..please help me out..

Nordic

Regarding printer setting

Hello, I AM TRYING TO INSTALLING TVS MSP 245+ SERIES DOT MATRIX PRINTER ON WINDOW VISTA. BUT I AM UNABLE TO INSTALL IT . WHAT I SHOULD DO TO INSTALL ...

iveal

Keyboard of laptop not function well

Hello,

LouisSteph

How to change page size in xp?

How to change page size in XP?

Pranab Salian

Cd photos

Hello, i stored some photos in a dvd.after that i played the disc in a dvd player.its worked smoothly. but the same disc is not working in a pc.th...

LouisSteph

Xp operating system recovery

Hello, i got windows xp recovery disc and ran it to redo my operating system once i was done of course i went straight to the bios to set the system ...

LouisSteph

My computer won't start

Hello,i'm trying to solve the problem with my computer...at boot up it will display that a file is missing or corrupted --CONFIG/SYSTEM32..it instruct...

LouisSteph

Sound drivers

Hello, i lost my sound drivers for my p.c machine type:8187 model:ug4 s/n:kktg2w mfg date: 502 product ID: 014d003

LouisSteph

Voice call problem

Hello, i cnt make voice calls ...its repeating..messenger is not available rite now....lyk dat... wat can i do 2 prevent dis...

iveal

Who can i do if my windows reboot on log in

Hello,Please help me i'm very poor......

iveal

Hardwareand software installed properly

Hello, my problem is that whenever i work on my pc for 4 to 5 hrs contineously after that a blue window appear with a technical problem,it says "ch...

LouisSteph

Folder cant open

Hello, I HAVE A FOLDER WHIH I PUT SOME PICTURE ON IT AND MY FRIEND USE HIS USB CARD ON MY LAPTOP SECN YTHEN MYU FOLDER WONT OPEN .EVERY TIME I DOUBLE ...

iveal

Windows xp asus laptop, reboots nonstop

Hello, I have a asus laptop w/windows xp and after i windows start and sets up my desktop setting it turns blue but not able to see the error message ...

Dark7568

Downgrde xp for pre installed vista hp(amd)

Hello, i bought last month new hp compaq (AMD)laptop there is already preinstalled windows vista, but i dont like to continued with vista then i deci...

LouisSteph
Results 16801 - 16850 out of a total of 24,656