The discussions

Use of free internet on pc & mobile

Please guide me, about the use of free internet on my PC & mobile I will be thankful to you,Please reply soon.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Changign screens

Hello,i want to change the loging on or of pictures of windows xp sp3.

LouisSteph

Xp installation problem

Hello, respected sir, i am vivek. i have just purchased hp compaq cq 40 model with in built vista as os, i am not able to install xp os on it....plz ...

iveal

Icons dissappearing

Hello, i am using windows xp.one day when i start my system there is nothin in my desktop except my taskbar and wallpaper.can u help me plssss?

LouisSteph

Cannot load msn

Hello, I have tried for some time now but cannot get to my hot mail or msn.com web site it says Connection was reset.I am using mozilla firefox

LouisSteph

Can you please help me to restart my laptop

Hello, hi my name is adjoa, i have compaq presario C714NR, i have been trying to restart it and is not responding, and happened five months ago and i...

iveal

Computer to cell

Hello, Can you explain how to get pictures from your computer that does not have bluetooth to your nv2 cell phone.

iveal

Is avira antivirus safe for pc

Hello, i have opted avira antivirus for my window xp is it safe enough for pc pl advice

iveal

Backup files deleled

Hello, I am Known in windows Vista (Backup) Files deleted Please tilling me.

iveal

I'm a student.

Hello, ALL PEOPLE THANKS YOU VERY MUCH. I weak speak english.

iveal

Product key problem

Hello, i use a laptop with window vista ultimate about a year ago and i never have problem, since now when i start my laptop ,there's a prompt ask m...

iveal

Getting error from regrsv

Hello, pls solve this problem Firoz

iveal

How do i hook up my laptop webcam?

Hello, I have purchase a new notebook, acer and i would like to know how i could hook up or use my inbuilt webcam to talk with my buddies on line o...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
climberyao

Please help me with my laptop

Hello, My laptop just randomly went bizzerk the other day. Let me explain what happens.... 1) It starts up like normal but then says it needs ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
climberyao

Keyboard is not functioning correctly

Hello, my keyboard is not functioning vcorrectly. bas you bcan bvsee, it puts random blettersz' such bv asz' these (bv, z, ' , and the space bar bsom...

student1101

Downgrade to win 2000 pro

Solved

Hello, just wondering if i can downgrade my windows xp to windows 2000 pro is it recommended to be done? see you

seek

Dead aspire one zg5

Hello, working fine till one morning i go to boot up. power lights up, hd flashes once and then no ation. no bios beep, no nothing. can hear cooli...

closeup22

Cd/dvd will play movie & music.. not software

Hello, my computer crashed. Got new Hard drive. cd/dvd drive plays movies and music with no problem. However, when I put in a cd to download sof...

whitneyblaine

My laptop is not setting down

Hello, my laptop is not setting down please help me how to rectify

closeup22

Laptop does not display desktop

Hello, My laptop does not display desktop i don't why i try to do system recovery it's failing please suggest about this problem

RayL

Mobile internet

Hello, I'm using sony w350i mobile. I've activated the internet connection in my mobile. Now i'm not able to connect the mobile internet to my pers...

closeup22

How to boot acces mobil boot

Hello, I have acer aspayer one mobil computer but our operating sysystem is not start properly & same Mode I tray repare operating systems but my c...

closeup22

My dell xps desk top will not come out power

Hello, My desk top seems to be stuck in power saver mode ,I know it's not the monitor as that works fine on another pc. HELP PLEASE.

closeup22

Still not working

Hello, still working on this THING...no active control set key, registry entry for login service cannot be located, no volume drive c:...this is the ...

closeup22

Cant log in to vista can log into safemode

Hello, i can get into safe mode but thats it ive tried everything iknow (not much aparently) know f**k all about vista prefere xp (personal preference...

closeup22

Sound device

Hello, i some how lost my sound device i downloaded a sound drive but i cant hear any thang i have WinXP and have Realtek HD audio drive so please he...

closeup22

Err3 and err4

Hello, i have a compact pc and when i start it up it shows the coompact logo and goes black and says err3 and err4 plz help me

closeup22

The key c does work!

Hello, How do I get the Key to work?

closeup22

How to make my pen drive bootable

Hello, i am a h/w n/w eng. Please give me answer how to make my 4gb pen drive bootable

closeup22

Hw can i get free mobail office seting

Hello, happy new year i have airtel sim. plz send me setting of mobail office so i can connect my mobail to my pc. how to get that seting? plz r...

closeup22

Argent answer me please

Hello, My Question is .I m purchase laptop hp pavilion.i install windows xp in laptop but not install .please help me

iveal

I need packard bell ml65 recovery dvd

Hello, i left my recovery dvd... now am re installation dvd.. any one help me.. my laptop Packard bell ML65 series and vista os

kifar

Tecra 8000

Hello, can anybody help I can not get the Toshiba logo on my laptop the screen goes black and I get a message " insert system disck in drive press any...

policepistolone

I e options

Hello, hai how to enable internet explorer use current, use default, use blank give answer plz

iveal

Mother board cd

Hello,

LouisSteph

Hidden files

Hello, i did what u said about run then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHO WALL and ...

LouisSteph

Webcam

Hello, where do i find my webcam on my computer? me and my friend lk to goof off when we're together and make little movies, but i dont know wher...

LouisSteph

When i hit the "w" key it opens media pl

Hello, when I'm on internet explorer and hit the "w" key it opens windows media player. how do I shut this off I cant do anything on the web that re...

LouisSteph

Change my laptop language

Hello, my loptop language is French and I can not change it, its also windows vista Basic. Would you describe me in detail what did you do to change...

danusha86@live.com

How to down lode web cam drives

Hello, sir please tell me how to down lode web cam vf0080 drives? please send me link

LouisSteph

Sound device

Hello, I playing music on Windows Media Player, and got a message that says i dont have a sound device in my computer, please help

LouisSteph

In windows xp administrator account diseble

Hello, Hi Sir ? Pls Help Me ... Still My Pc Is working in windows xp ..We Can not login in windows xp ..My All User Diseble... We Can't Login...

LouisSteph

My taskmaneger is lost and regedit is lost

Hello, i lost the taskmager and when want to repair using regedit is not there and also the cmd is not workng

iveal

No administrator password on xp pc.

Hello, I purchased a 2nd hand Pentium 4 PC running Windows XP. I do not have the Administrator's password. There are no ther users. I have tried to c...

iveal

Toshiba laptop

Hello, I have a toshiba A105 laptop which suffered a crash last week. I did the factory restore from the CD provided. Unfortunately, the media files,...

iveal

Xp installation problem in dos

Hello, please tell me the procedure for installing xp to my laptop cq48 which is basically loaded with dos

iveal

Problem with my cd/dvd rom

Hello everybody i just have a Problem with my CD/DVD ROM , i used to see it in my Computers , but these days i dont know what happened , if i open...

iveal

File format is unknown

Hello, I M shashikant giri, I have bought a pen drive of 8 gb.. one day ihave copied some data into the pendrive and when i insert that pendrive in...

LouisSteph

Help meee

Hello, i don't have a default gateway address on my acer aspire one laptop and my ip address is weird

Paradox

About xp installation

Hello, Sir, I Want to install Windows XP in my old vista version, but my laptop (Lenovo 3000 y500) don't take any data disk or any piroted CD or any ...

LouisSteph
Results 17651 - 17700 out of a total of 24,656