The discussions

Wdelements 320gb not reading

Hello, sir my wdelements 320 gb is not reading on any computer.kindly advised urgently.

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
Installation problem

Hello, friend.....i installed windows xp prof. sp2... i downloaded driver software for tat from compaq website... while ending of inst...

17 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
infant

Hdd can not boot

Hello, I have a HDD that is running Win XP Pro. When the PC was powered on, it only does a POST test which is alright, then it gives another screen w...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
voodoomarie

My laptop is prompting for me to delete files

Hello, I have a peculiar problem in my laptop last week. When i click any files/folder in my laptop. It is prompting to delete that file. if i cli...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
ganesh

Xp product key

Solved

Hello, i recently bought a second dell latitude c 600 laptop and it asked me for the product key i have used the one that is under the base of th...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Presario v6000

Hello, I have a silly question. I had hp repair my v6000 for exactly this issue about four mos. ago. Now I'm having similar problems (other problems ...

marvelgirl

Change from 64-bit vista to 32-bit vista

Solved

Hello Anyone that may know, I purchased a Sony Viao that came with 64-bit Vista Home Premium and I need to upgrade to Vista Ultimate, but it has to...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
Rain

Sound probl.

Hello, hello i have one prob. Hi i install all xp drivers for pavilion dv4 1040ee only i need audio driver i try many IDT drivers but nothi...

re_mi

Start menu

Hello, how can i change the name of start menu button

re_mi

Cannot sign in

Hello, I cannot sign into my messenger it gives me trouble shoot and the the key ports there is an interrogative mark

re_mi

Forgot

Hello,i forgot my email adress password and secret answer email is (aidascott82@hotmail.com) please halp me with password, send it back to my other ad...

re_mi

Dell 5150 inspiron laptop

Hello, I have this Dell 5150 Laptop, it shows it getting power but the screen just stays black! Nothing ever shows up even when i restart it!??

olfo81

My dell laptop can not startup just black scr

Hello, i bought Dell laptop in Aug.2008 and yesterday night i turned it off and today when i tried to boot it just bring the Dell logo then "resunin...

olfo81

Upload pics from my phoe to my computer.

Hello, i need to upload pics from my phone to my computer. I have a usb cord but no software. My phone is a Motorola razor from verison. Thank you

rj7500

Problems after rebooting windows xp

Hello, I rebooted my PC last night after having loads of problems with it. It's all running beautifully now but occasionally it says "some files requ...

rj7500

Startup inability

Hello, my laptop starts up on its immediate boot with a blank screen,(looks a little bit whitish), beeping sounds and my hard disk indicator does not...

olfo81

Carbon

Hello, i had installed carbon. when starting to play it says NFS.Ex encorederd. please advice i have all the system requrments thx

olfo81

Carbon

Hello, i had installed carbon. when starting to play it says NFS.Ex encorederd. please advice i have all the system requrments thx

olfo81

Usb flashdrive 4gb kingstone

Hello, i have 4gb kingstone USB Flash Drive but when i connect this device with pc than i saw only 4Mb show in property

olfo81

Recovery usb flash

Hello, i have a toshiba l300 laptop and i need a recovery disk but idont have one , now my friend gave me a recovery wizard so can i send the recover...

olfo81

Installing windows xp

Hello, i've been trying to find the sata drivers so i can install windows xp home sp2, i have a acer aspire 5100 i dont have any of the motherboard c...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
jimozz

Why partision starts from the letter c not a?

Solved

Hello, why partision starts from the letter c and not from any other letters say a?please replay..

kieferschild

Tool bar problem

hi, i was sitting at my computer when i accidently layed on the keyboard and now the top and bottem tool bars are gone .. how do i get them back?

kieferschild

Myspace

Hello, I have wireless internet (activa)...and none of the computers in my house will load myspace. It just stays blank...but any other web page load...

kieferschild

Cannot install windows live messenger?

Hello, I've been having a few problems with Windows Live Messenger, it's updated and everything. So i decided to uninstall it and re-install. I sea...

fea_ture

Pen drive not formating

Hello, i tryed bot my antivirus eset dont detect anything!!!!!!!!

fea_ture

Xp driver

Hello, i have hp dv6700 (dv6833us) i need its xp drivers for all device plz help me.....

fea_ture

Loop mobaile setting

Hello, i want gprs setting for my N72 mobaile

fea_ture

My phone

Hello, i would like to if the sony ericsson w890i can be used as a web cam

fea_ture

Need help retriving pic, music, and documents

Hello, I left my lap top on stand by over night and the next morning I went to use it and my desktop picture was gone and all my pictures, musice an...

dybbody

The product key on the bottom is not working

Hello, the product key that is on the bottom of my laptop is NOT WORKING. i need someone to tell me exactly where to go/who to call (not ANOTHER w...

dybbody

Loocked my documents after formatting a drive

Hello, We had 2 users on our PC running Windows XP. One user was password protected. Our 2 separate My Documents folders (one for each user) were on ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
Leo

Change display to spanish

Hello, I just got this new laptop and I'm trying to change the language from english to spanish. This is my sister-in-law's laptop and she doesn't un...

strnnger

Ares not working

Hello, i have an ares 1.9.2.3011 and dosnt want to shouw music to search

dybbody

No sound and yellow exclamation on pci device

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4656 I currently have no sound and trying to reinstall the driver failed. I don't know where to download th...

dybbody

Network card driver for equium l300-17q

Hello, i would be very grateful if somebody would kindly provide me with free network card driver for Equium L300-17Q. I had a backup disk, but it...

dybbody

Can not find script file "c:\windows\system32

Hello, I got a error can not find script file "C:\windows\system32\winjpg.jpg" while running exe file of game program. I am having winxp w...

kieferschild

Avg 8

Hello, after installing AVG 8.5, why many window files have been corrupted and while opening drives,open with dialog appears "choose the program you ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
kieferschild

Inspiron 8200 power

Hello, I have in Inspiron 8200 that has been sitting in my closet for probably 2 years because of a problem with the power source. I replaced the ...

dybbody

Hay

Hello,hey I wonder if I can make free calls to all the world and how can someone tell me how please

deepbreathe

Pictures

Hello, I have some video pictures that i have downloaded from my camera to my desk top. How do i send them to someone to view in an email?

madvalley

Drivers of hp dv6705au

Hello, I want all drivers of hp dv6705au for operating system xp. Could any one specify where i could get all these drivers over internet. PLEASE H...

deepbreathe

Blackberry 8703e -help?

Hello, I just got a refurbished blackberry 8703e. There is no internet browser icon on it, so I cannot log onto the internet using it.. Nor will it o...

deepbreathe

Keybored is stuck on stickey keys

Hello, For about a week or so my key bored hasn't been letting use certain letters and i found out that it was sticky keys doing that so i found out ...

deepbreathe

Laptop restarting.

Hello, My friend was Messaging on his laptop when it started messing up and restarting itself. I'm not sure what brand it is exactly i haven't been...

deepbreathe

Automaticaly shutdown

Hello, While working suddenly i got the below message *Problem has been detected windows has been shutdown to prevent the damage* I have also...

deepbreathe

Acer aspire zg5

Hello, i was helping out a friend by adding a extra 1GB of memory and followed all instructions to change the memory but once i put it back together ...

deepbreathe

Fail to start my acer 5536

Hello, i by a new acer 5536 and it vill not start sombody knows what this mean .Fail to get images DAT file.??

deepbreathe

Running application wihout log in

Closed

Hello, I have an application vb 6.0, how can I running the application automatically when windows startup (without login to windows). So, when the ...

10 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
BSk

No sound after re-installing windows xp

Hey, could you please help me, i re-installed windows XP and now there is no sound, what do i do?? i tried everything, please help!!!!

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
kngwl4
Results 20651 - 20700 out of a total of 24,656