The discussions

Turning one sim card off

Hello, Will the D980 allow you to turn one of the sim cards off from the menu system? I'm looking for a dual sim phone so that I can have work ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Is ie 7 and ff2 is compatible with windows 7

Hello, Can anybody tell me that Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 2 are compatible with Windows 7 or not?

iveal

Access for the guest account

Solved

Hello, I am having Windows XP with 2 accounts in my PC.One is an administrator it's working properly.Other one is a guests, but from the guest accoun...

iveal

I can't down load skype 4.1 into my vista

Hello,pls how can i down load successfully skype 4:1 into my window vista 2003

iveal

Creating if formula that colors a cell

Hello, I have a question re. an IF formula. I am creating a table, where I want Excel to color a cell in red, if no value has been entered. Colleague...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
kong

Drive no opening

Hello, my drive is cannot open by double click.pls solve the problem. Thank & Regards gourav sharma

LouisSteph

Keyboard issue

Hello, I want to use a question mark but instead my laptop does this É any idea how to resolve this, its just stared doing it, The É symbol is in b...

LouisSteph

Desktop properties not working

Hello, my system window xp. viruses attack in my system. i am cleared my viruses. on that day my desktop properties is not working. i not connec...

iveal

Windows bits

Hello, Anyone know ??? If I run Windows 32-bits and Windows 64-bits , which want is the most fastest ??? Thanks

iveal

Problem on start up

Hello sir, Windows cannot find 'regsvr.exe'.Make sure you typed the name correctly,and then try again.To search for file,click the start ...

LouisSteph

Id hacked

Hello, Help me some one block or hack my yahoo id.how do i recover my id the secondary id and security questions also been changed.i have only the id...

LouisSteph

Renaming of files problem

Hello, I noticed that all files at my computer contains an extension file of .doc.xls.ppt, etc. I can still open the files but when I tried to rena...

LouisSteph

Error & automatically restart computer

Hello, driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Technical information Stop: 0X000000D1 atapi.sys -Address f94705EB base at F946B000, datestamp 41107b4d

LouisSteph

Hp dv6000 display light not work

Hello, pl help me my laptop display is not working, when i on the laptop means only resarted continuosly the display not working,but sometimes wor...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
Dark7568

Turn off safe mode

Hello, I had set msconfig to Safemode checked. So yes I did this on pupose to rectify a virus. however when I boot up on Safe mode I am asked for...

Dark7568

Laptop won't work

Hello, My laptop (acer 1) keeps going to a screen where it says start windows normally / last know good settings/ safe mode / safe mode with networki...

Deano

Router bugged??

Hello, hi guys, i got a problem , i try to conect to the internet , to mention that i have a desktop and two laptops, the conections seems to be on b...

pro-genius

Script file

Hello, I would like someone to tel me how to write a script for my computer which is on the domain I want to click on the script so that it could bac...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

How to turn on java script

hi can you give me any info on that subject?

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
tj

Help installing win xp on toshiba a215 s7444

Hello, Trying to install win xp on a Toshiba Laptop a215 s7444, The laptop has no operating system on it at all (it was deleted), and no recovery d...

fllr

Windows xp drivers for pavillion 9700 latop

My hard drive crashed and got a new one. I had vista but no copy so installed xp pro. I lost all my drivers and need whatever drivers I need to get ...

fliphusker

Lan

Hello, I want to make two parallel connections using Ethernet Ethernet LAN] Is it possible to make two parallel connections to make high speed data t...

dancedhall

Bluetooth device not functioning

Hello, I have changed my operating system to winxp from vista on my compaq laptop mode CQ 40 425TU after the of OS my bluetooth is not functioning pr...

dancedhall

Sony cyber-shot camera

Hello, I have this Sony and find it difficult to move the pictures from the camera to my PC. I have the hook up cable and that is not a problem. I ...

Nick

Pc suite

Hello, i want samsung corby pc suite drivers

closeup22

Restore deleted files from xp

hi all, i need your help. i have deleted a folder which contains all photoes.. i accidentally deleted it coz i thought have a back up. now only i dis...

ashwiny

I am unable to open any folder, 1) from run,

Hello, I am unable to open any folder, 1) from RUN, 2) by clicking on Folder's shortcut. Earlier, as soon as the folder was opening, I was getting a...

Polymath

Can't enable system restore

Hello, Tony seems like you have a good knowledge of this System Restore problem so maybe you can point me to what will be my next step as I have the ...

closeup22

Windows vista

Hello, for got my password on my computer help pleace i have windows vista /toshiba laptop i am the administrator accont locked out of my compute...

closeup22

Name change

Hello, I recently got married and need to change my hotmail account to my new name. Can I go into my profile change my name to the new one without ...

closeup22

Problem loading xp2

Hello, Hai this is Jyothi, while loading XP2,its showing error at last phase some dialog box appearing with blue screen. Later XP2 is not at all resp...

closeup22

Laptop sound is not working

Hello, The sound on my laptop (Toshiba Satellite-L 300 series, with Vista Ultimate) just stoped working. There are occasional cracking sounds coming ...

closeup22

Facing trouble in signing in msn live messeng

Hello, recently i'm facing problem in logging in my windows live messenger 8.5, but after a while it tells me that i have to update to the latest ver...

closeup22

Acer suddenly shut down when it was removed

Hello, my Acer Aspire laptop suddenly shut down few minutes after i put the baterry and remove the laptop. worsen, it cannot be access after that. my...

closeup22

Help my cat pressed something and now look

Hello, Okay this just happened like 10 minutes ago. While i was exploring the internet my cat jumped up my bed. Then he pressed my keyboard keys, a...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Need help with my acer aspire one

Hello, im a student at the miami valley career technology center. we each get laptops to use for school, our happens to be the Acer Aspire one. My ho...

closeup22

Problems uninstalling sp3

Hello, I want to un install windows service pack 3 because it has messed up my email since I have put it on. When I go to add/remove programme list ...

closeup22

Xp installation problems

Hello, I've had problems with my XP os so i deceided to buy a new disc and re-install it. Got myself a new XP disc. I put the disc in and started ...

closeup22

Wrong driver installed on sony desktop for cd

Hello, My computer crashed and I replaced the hard drive and loaded Windows-EXp since I did not have the recovery disk. Then I went to Sony website...

closeup22

Acer aspire one

Hello, Ok, my daughters bought their own little laptop, its an acer aspire one without a cd spot. Their silly mom downloaded windows xp in the wrong ...

closeup22

Hard disk not showing in my computer

Hello, I have an external hard drive which is stop working, I have got very important information in that hard drive. I take out the hard disk from...

closeup22

Disable pin option in laptop

Hello, I jus want to connect to my wifi router using laptop which runs in vista, It s asking pin number, i dont want that laptop to ...

closeup22

Gprs activation

Hello, i have an qwerty e71 pro dual sim mobile.i want activate GPRS in my mobile plz send the formate for GPRS activation as soom as possible.

closeup22

Windows repair not fully loading

Hello, i had trojan virus on my xp dell-xps which was so bad i had to use windows repair installation. The problem is that with 34 minutes to go, it ...

closeup22

Ebios setting

Hello, sir,,,,,, my pc has got some problem when i start my pc it always asking for boot device. My procesor is aMIBIOS version ZX-945-15. What s...

closeup22

Lcd monitor greens out but okay after reboot

Hello, My desktop has a Acer LCD monitor and a CPU i put together. It has been working fine for the past 2 years but recently my monitor would sudden...

closeup22

Mindows 7 setting

Hello, i have a mobile of bsnl and a nokia mobile n70 i want to run intenet from mobile in my sony laptop havin windows 7 tell us the setting

iveal

All programs are in icons in toolbar

Hello, I have Vista .The majority of my programs are on the bottom toolbar, not in the program file. I try to drag them into it, and it doesn't work....

iveal

Not formatted

Hello, my USB does'nt open? it says "the disk in drive E is not formatted, do you wish to format it". What should i do?

LouisSteph

Need help wont boot

Hello, how do i fix windows vista i tryed to restore but i cant get it to work i tryed to get the recover to work but nothing if anyone know how to b...

lifeisagame
Results 16751 - 16800 out of a total of 24,656