The discussions

Dell computer shuting down

Hello, HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T THINK CRAZY ! BUT I HAD A LOT OF PROBLEM WITH MINE AS WELL. THE HARD DRIVE WENT BAD HAD TO SAY TO DELL IF THEY DIDN'T FIX ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Lost webcam driver

Hello please send the softwhear VF0220. THANK YOU.

dist.urbd

My computer wont start properly

Hello, i would like to ask what to do with my Hp laptop. it wont start properly and always stop working. i tried to restore the factory settings sev...

dist.urbd

The page loads but is not posting anyhting

Hello, my page loads and all, but won't post anyhting i am writng, if i click on friends is not given them to mee, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help...

dist.urbd

How to upgrade xp to windows 7

Hello, i am using xp at the moment. but windows 7 seems beautiful. can any help me to upgrade windows xp to windows 7. it would be a great help fro...

deepbreathe

I want to change my boot screan of xp install

Hello, i want to change my boot screan of XP install

deepbreathe

Problem with unit g

Hello, I have a trouble with my laptop Satellite L300, because when i insert a memory photos card (MMC) in the pannel in front, it`s read in correct...

dist.urbd

Windows 7

Hello, i need help i download windows 7 and my drivers got deleted and i need to get them back can anyone help me.

dist.urbd

Vista language change

Hello, hi i would love to know how to change the language its driving me nuts thanks cale

deepbreathe

My system restart

Hello, when i start my game name freedom fighter my system restart. plz tell me the solution.

ash_perez01

Yahoo sign in problem

Hello,

ash_perez01

Help me i cant watch video clips on my comput

Closed

Hello, my computer not playing vidoes on youtube and many other websites please help me

ash_perez01

How find the address tolbar maybe this help

Hello, Maybe this gone to resolve the problem, just check, maybe you install a program named STYLUS check on the bottom of your desktop open the prog...

ash_perez01

What's my problem on a panasonic toughbook

Hello, I got a BSOD yesterday after months of not getting one. I tried to reload the original OS as I did before, but encountered problems. Th...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Hdmi connection

Hello, I just purchased a Benq V2400W Lcd Monitor & SONY dvd player. Both have HDMI capabilities. I am not able to see videos. Basics i have done. ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
Aboo

I cant display the folder option from tools

Hello, please sombody help me with this ,, first of all i wanna tell u people that am so bad in english :) anyhow i cant display the ( fold...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
IRANIAN GREEN

Software for win7

Solved

Hello, How would I know which software is compatable with windows 7? Is for example McAfee v8.5 Enterprise ok for windows 7? I use it for windows XP....

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
malteser

Corrupt registry

Hello, my windows wont even boot up. Ran a bunch of tests. It says windows cannot start because of a corrupt registry. Any solutions?

xpcman

Reforfmat no internet

Hello, i recently reformatted but now i dont have internet access. how do i install it again? sorry im in a rush thanks

xpcman

Toshiba will not show screen...

Hello, I guess its many of us that are all having the same problem. I did'nt even have the laptop an entire year before it happened to mine. I have ...

igor106

Ipod shuffle and windows 7

Hello, Hello, I may want to borrow my friends iPod Shuffle and just got a new HP laptop which has Windows 7. Will the two be compatible? Thanks,...

xpcman

Audio problem

Hello, i installed windows on my dell vostro a860 and lost sound. the system tells me that theres no sound device in the machine.whats the solution?

xpcman

Windows 7 to windows xp for dv4-1506tx hp lap

Hello, is there anybody who can help me to install windows xp over windows 7 or keep the both. in my laptop windows 7 home premium is installed as a ...

xpcman

Read....

Hello, how to uninstall deepfreeze?

xpcman

Cant get my mouse to work on my hp laptop

Hello, I had to redo my computer and now I can't get my mouse to work any sugestions

xpcman

Lost photo file deleted by mistake

Hello, I have just been sorting through my photos and deceided to put the odd ones in a unused file and I deleted it bt mistake and it is not in my b...

Iren

Memory card not detecting my computer

Hello, set the password in my memory card, thats why it is not detecting by my computer and unfortunately i forgot my password. plz help me.

deepbreathe

Sound driver

Hello, i want to download audio and sound drivers of compaq presario c700 series in window xp aswell as invista ultimate.my laptop model no. is c797EE...

deepbreathe

How instali free sound device

Hello, what is anonymous pseudonym

deepbreathe

Driver for dv4

Hello, i have successfully downgrade my hp dv4 pavillion to xp but i need VGA driver, the product nos is NS236AV. pls kindly help where i can get it d...

suff954

How to talk on mobile through internet

Hello, how do I talk on mobile through internet . is it free

suff954

How to restore vista from backup

Hello, I have Toshiba satellite a300 -15a laptop, i formatted C drive & installed other OS Now i want to restore Vista home edition From d drive fold...

suff954

Bluetooth

Hello,

suff954

Internet not connected

Hello, I have Sumsung SCH L700 mobile and it was internet enable phone with GPRS. I want to connect internet with this to my laptop. please suggest ...

suff954

Help me guys

Hello, plis help me...my laptop got blue screen. i wrongly format my D partition that is same hard disk with C.. now, i got blue screen and cant lo...

suff954

Blue screen & automaticlly rebooting.

Hello, I'm Dark Apparition, I own a IBM, Pentium 4, Windows xp home edition. I have had my computer for roughly around a year now, And it has been t...

suff954

Slow internet speed

Hello, I'm a Internet services with Time Warner Cable. Sometimes, I receive slow download speed. At times it is very slow. I'm using a netgear rout...

John

Internet sleep slow after fresh install

Hello, I am experiencing problems with internet speed and connection. When I download something it will start off at around 400 kb/s and quickly s...

John

Speed problem

Hello, I am using MOBIDATA EDGE modem with GP connection (Bangladesh). I am getting only 4.2 kbps at the time of downloading.But it is ensured by the...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
Radu

Problem with games

Hello, I have a compaq presario that want let you take off some of the game to put a newer vertion of the game what can I do myself

suff954

Slow aircel gprs

Hello, sir i have problem during the use of aircel gprs connection.i have low downloading speed. so what i can do for fast download?

Gina

Internet speed in windows 7

Solved

Hello, i m using aircel gprs cnnection for internet browsing. it was gi ving a good speed of browsing and downloading in windows xp. now i have insta...

Gina

Ev do

Hello, sir,iam sourabh rajoria from jaipur . i have a problem and iam going it to share with you sir.my problem is that when i download a song it tak...

Gina

Program running and cant see what it is

Hello, First, I cannot hear well and am told that a program is running is the reason I cannot click on anything on my desktop different times of the ...

suff954

Msn - no contacts?

Hey guys, I'm having a really frustrating problem right now. I got home from school yesterday and like I usually do, open Windows Live Messenger (Es...

suff954

Forgot passward and secret answer

Hello, I forget my password and secret answer Kindly please help me my idd is sarala2912@yahoo.com please give me other options to log in my mail. S...

suff954

Need tiver for m318b digital video camera

Hello, I need a driver for my computer camara to work with windows 7 my camara is M318B Digital Video Camera. Can you help me? thanks. b

suff954

Sound drive

Hello, Hello,i lost my sound driver after i download window vista my motherbord name-toshiba satellite pro l300 pslbde please help me by send soud d...

suff954

Desktop icon

Hello, When i click on the quick launch desktop icon, it shows desktop folder instead of desktop. Can someone help me please? Thank You.

samishii-yen

No audio output devic is installed

Hello, sir, i dont have the original cd, then what to do??, please help me

jenni.g
Results 14951 - 15000 out of a total of 24,656