The discussions

My account has been closed and i can't re-ope

Hello, Hotmail has closed my account for 'violating' their terms of use but I have no idea what I did. I have read their instructions that are shown ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Lost my volume control

Hello, i can not find the volume control on my computer. we recentlyinstalled windows xp and downloaded some progams. basically when i go start men...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
pasion kitten

Installing xp

Hello, i cant install xp2 on my laptop which is came from vista home basic ,model no.. is compaq presario 3604tu,when i try to install xp it shows no...

iveal

Transferring programs/files

Hello, how to transfer programs/files from windows vista (drive a) to windows 7 (drive b) in the same computer. Both are using 32 bit.

LouisSteph

Installing xp in 5 minutes

Solved

Hello, I want to install xp in few time , please provide me tips I will give manny thanks to u

LouisSteph

Canon irc3100

Hello, I Can't print on my Canon iR C3100 even though I can ping and they pc can see the printer. what is wrong?

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
zulu

I want windows xp servis pack2

Hello, i want windows xp servis pack2 free download softwear pleas help mi

herv@il

Sending alert massage

Hello, i want to make and lert system via performance and log alert service so if any connect me through RDP the alert will send a massage to sourc...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
BMW

Help installing win xp on toshiba a215 s7444

Hello, Trying to install win xp on a Toshiba Laptop a215 s7444, The laptop has no operating system on it at all (it was deleted), and no recovery dis...

fllrfth

Blank screen

Hello, when i go on my laptop and click on my user it keeps coming up with a blank screen and only my dock is shown! what should i do? thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
jenni.g

I need free sound device installation

Hello, I'm getting a problem of - NO Sound during the playing of windows media files or DVD. Its says that no sound device installed or so. what shou...

closeup22

Driver for hp dv1000 notebook

Hello, i cannot find drivers of vista for my hp pavillion dv1000 notebook ,please help

closeup22

Connection ot encrypted

Hello, i just reformat my notebook, and i install new windows xp 2002. but when i open my facebok. i cannot post anything. and the word 'connection...

dancedhall

Help me find a wind 7 driver for a motopu-h12

Hello, I need to find a window 7 blue tooth driver for my computer to connect a motorure h12 hand free headset. I have a sony vio VGNP530H Th...

dancedhall

Printer to computer

Hello, i can't seem to get my printer to communicate with my printer, i have a plug and play printer, i'm almosst there but i can't get the final con...

dancedhall

Restore to factroy default

Hello, i need to set my hp notebook to factory default how do i do it

dancedhall

Howto install & run full windows xp from u

Hello, Anybody know "How to install and run a FULL Windows XP from a USB drive i have tried accessing ........................ " http://www.ngine.d...

dancedhall

Hp pavilion dv1743tu battery not working well

Hello, My HP pavilion DV1743tu when I bought gave 2.5 hours of backup, but now it does not last longer than 30 minutes. In company manual also its ...

dancedhall

Missing drives for sony vaio pcg-5j5m

Hello, my pc are a sony vaio pcg-5j5m and and I installed windows 7 and I need drives to webcam and card sd, but I don't find anything about drives f...

dancedhall

System 32

Hello, i asked before about fixing the error "system 32 file is corrupted". u hv send me some lines to writw in recovery console. i dnt knw how to wr...

dancedhall

Remove patitons

Hello, i was having windows 98 no old hard disc with 2 partitions. i have deleted all files and folders with windows too. know i want to remove th...

dancedhall

Mouse help

Hello, can somebady help me? I have problem with mouse "windows successfulli loaded the device driver for this hardware,but cannot find the hardwar...

dancedhall

Get free internet on phone using pc

Hello, i was wondering if theres a way to get free internet on my phone while connected with bluetooth on my computer. i have no internet plan on my ...

Sams

Xp pro won't recognize replacement sata hdd

Hello, Hello, My old SATA hard drive crashed and I replaced it with a WD5001AALS hard drive. I can't get Windows XP Professional to recognize t...

dancedhall

Audio compression format

Hello, hi..please help me to solve my problem about audio on my laptop.how can i fix it..when i enter chatrooms it always says..this computer does n...

dancedhall

External hardrive recognition on dextop

Hello, I need my dextop to recognize an external hard drive I have plugged in. Can you help?

dancedhall

Pc crashed

Hello, I have pc that crashed and I have tried every mode safe & boot but it still comes with a blank screen

dancedhall

Windows keeps on blue screening help plz

Hello, hey all would be very grateful if some1 would help me solve this problem,ok 1 month ago i was in windows an i got a blue screen irq equal not ...

mentalj

Does windows 7....

Hello, i have a question does msn plus work in windows 7 professional????

dancedhall

Help with laptop

Hello, how do i find the repair your computer thing cause ive tried everything you guys said i should but cant find the solution.and i am trying to r...

dancedhall

My usb external hdd is invisible in xp

Hello, I can't access my USB external HDD via 'explorer' although 'Device Manager' says its working properly. other USB divices are similarly invi...

dancedhall

Tweakui software

Hello, I've been recommended to try 'Tweakui' software to solve my question about an invisible USB device in XP. I have downloaded 'Tweakui' it ...

dancedhall

Xp home freezeat loading

Hello, a few days ago firefox went into a update so i hit restart but after i did nothing worked so iturned my computer off and wen i tried to turn...

aron1193

How to install a new language

Solved

Hello, i want to write on macedonian on my computer, but when i open the language bar and i wanted to add macedonian it wasn`t there. can samo one...

dancedhall

My computer turns itself on

Hello, My computer (Windows XP) turns itself on every night at 12:00am. This has been going on for months. Does anyone know how I can correct th...

Danny21

Stuck in applying final config

Hello, have toshiba p205. Put recovery disc in and ran process. after seeing applying final config please wait, the screen goes blank and after hou...

dancedhall

Toshiba recovery wizard

Hello, i just got my toshiba l500 today and im trying to set it up. the second question is selecting a process of recovery. what do they both mean an...

dancedhall

Mouse works until key pressed,freezes xp.

Hello, I am having a problem when booting system, when it gets to the screen where I have to put my password, touch any key on my keyboard mouse and ...

dancedhall

Automatically recovering my deleted data

Hello, I am Adam and I am using Dual Core system with 80 GB HDD. Nowadays I am facing the problem with the Data of my system. If I delete some folder...

dancedhall

Double click cd or dvd doesn't open folder

Hello, I'm running windows XP on a dell d610 laptop. I have a USB DVD/CD RW drive and I also have a hot swap cd burner which plugs into the laptop....

dancedhall

Window screen go black when open laptop

Hello, i have window vista installed o my compaq hp laptop. When i start my laptop it showed window open bue aftersome time blank screen come. What...

dancedhall

Pc will not startup. please help

Hello, while using my PC it randomly decided to go blank, and then the blue error screen came up, i restarted the PC in an attempt run windows normal...

Man with a problem!

Computer will not start up and it hang up..

Hello, Please help me my computer is being hang up when i choose this situation. Start Normally. Safe Mode Safe Mode With Networking Safe Mo...

rap

Gue banget

Hello, knlin ak anto..leh gabung g ?

LouisSteph

Delete forever

Hello, how will I get the deleted messages from gmail account (Delete Forever)

LouisSteph

Product key

Hello, i have got my product key off the bottom of my laptop but it says its incorrect what do i do now?

iveal

I can not use my desktop

all my ikons,desktop and taskbar are missing

iveal

Samsung pc suit

Hello, hi i got a samsung j700i and iv got a pc suite on my comp but it was for my old samsung and it wow let me use it on my new phone it keeps sayi...

LouisSteph

View pictures on a dvd-r

Hello, Could someone please tell me how I view my pictures from a dvd-r from my laptop? I have inserted a dvd-r into the dvd drive, but nothing ha...

iveal

Recovery disc for dell inspiron 6000

Closed

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 6000 I got from a friend for 20 bucks and when I turn it on I get an error message saying that a file is missing or cor...

LouisSteph
Results 16951 - 17000 out of a total of 24,654