The discussions

Icons are not displayed on my pc, what to do?

Hello, basically after not satisfying the " windows genunine advantage test " , my desktop shows only a black background and no icons as well as no...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
niteshgagan

Can-t-open-drive-by-double-click

Hello, can-t-open-drive-by-double-click

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
vicky

Dvd icon not shown in my computer

Hello, The DVD drive is not shown in My Computer. Make is Compaq and OS is windows Vista. CQ45 207 . Probles datails as given in the properties ...

sensei.moore

No internet connection

Hello, My computer had no memory when I got it. I bought it from my aunt. Well, she told me to let here friend wipe the computer out and reinstall w...

Mary

Mobile calss thru pc

Hello, i have a sony erricsson k790i mobile phone . i want to connect this phone to the pc and then make calls through it on through the pc. at same ...

iveal

How do i know the model of the computer

Hello, I have a LG laptop. I wont to format it. I don't know where to find: 1. what is the model of the computer. 2. If it has in the HD windows...

iveal

To control other laptop

Hello, i have adsl router with n etconnetiocn with two laptops , i need to contol 2nd laptop / system by my laptop like access and shutting down re...

iveal

Laptop screen gone black

Hello, My laptop screen went black all of a sudden, and it wont turn back on, Helpp please i have a HI-Grade Laptop thanks ,,x

iveal

How to recover the data lost

Hello, the data in my drives d,e,f, was deleted. even i cannot open these drives ,when i trying to open this its asking to format the drive. when i c...

iveal

My com wont let me play videos

Hello, whenever i try to watch a video on youtube and stuff its just a box with an x in the corner how can i watch the video!!!!!!!

iveal

Problem with 32gb kingston pen drive

Hello, I hv a 32 GB kingston flash drive, it can copy any type of data when i copy the files from pen drive to PC It can copy, But only removed from...

iveal

Volume drivers to my laptop

Hello, i am sandhya, after formattig my laptop ,volume is not coming in my loptop. i searched internet but i didn't find any sound drivers for my lapt...

iveal

Unable to open localdisk

Hello, I am unable to open my localdisk by double clicking it. Can any body help in this.

mik

My dell desk top does not boot. plz help.

Hello, my computer suddenly does not boot. when i turned it on, i had a black screen with the message "strike f1 to boot." when i strike f1, it mak...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

How to change language of my computer...

Hello, i want to know how can i change the language of my computer from italian to english. is it need a reformat or what? will you help me to solve ...

xpcman

Unwanted text coming up in background

Hello, I had a browser hijack take over my computer. I was able to get rid of it but it left a message on my background saying that my computer is in...

pro-genius

How to install xp to vista for compaq presari

Hello, I bought new Compaq Presario Laptop with basic home vista, but i don't want to use vista and i wanted to install xp when i tried to install ...

pro-genius

Computer windows shut down

Hello, My dell inspiron just shut down. I get a blue screen that says "A problem has occurred and Windows has been shut down to protect damage to yo...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
Pawan Goyal

Bomb in a toilet:d

Haha, crazy! Check this one out if you got the time:D https://www.ubetoo.com https://www.ubetoo.com https://www.ubetoo.com https://www...

dancedhall

Recovery error

Hello, I have compaq preserio v6450ee. While i click F11 for Recover my system as well as factory default but after click on next i am facing follo...

dancedhall

Cannot get orkut site

Hello, hii ....iam getting error when i open orkut site n it is closing automatically, how could i access orkut

dancedhall

Folder lock

Hello, i have instal a folder luck-5 but couldnot able to run it.

dancedhall

Ebook format ??

Hello, MaY i know that which format of ebook will it read??

dancedhall

Deleted files

Hello, i want to know how to get deleted files back if they are permanently deleted in acer laptops.

dancedhall

Bluescreen and start up problems

Hello, Yesterday I got a bluescreen on my other computer. I has had some bluescreens before, but then my computer has just been restarted. I was runn...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
m

I need my sacand email adrsse

Hello,

dancedhall

Screen cut off

Hi, I have a Windows XP and use Firefox 3.5.3 and parts of my screen are getting cut off like the blue bar at the top and the sidebar/scroll bar, I...

pcsces

Web address is broken

Hello, I am trying to access a web site and when I try it tells me the website is "broken". I can access the site from my computer at work but not a...

jackie

I need a samaung pc suite

Hello, i lost my sgh l700 pc suite cd ..now i need the software plz kindly help me

dancedhall

Dn

Hello, plz dounload googleearth

dancedhall

Creative live cam im webcam

Hello, i lost my cd,and want to instal in my windows vista,but theres nothing on the site,does anyonw know how? thaxxx

dancedhall

I lost all my songs and cnt get them back

Hello, i just lost all of my songs on itunes because i had no clue what i was doing. how do i get them back!!!!! help me now~!!!!!!

pcsces

Genuine windows

Hello, How to make windows xp genuine free. please tell me anybody. Last i get tips from here but i lost that link. can anybody tell me how to make wi...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
Tauqir Ahmad

No audio found?!

Hello, I went to free up some space and accidentaly deleted my audio from my computer. i have a windows xp-thinkpad. i deleted something called sound...

pcsces

<help>sir

Hello, my facebook account has been disabled.i dont know how. please suggest me what can i do

dancedhall

Remove write protection

Hello, i can't format , copy,delete data from my memory card.it giving a message "disk is write protected".i need a solution for this problem.

pcsces

My computer is

Hello, my computer is turned off if i watch video, or on line tv. it would play for 5-10-15- min and after is shut down

pcsces

Windows 2000 os not accept setup

Solved

Hello, MY NAME IS JATIN KARANI MY windows 2000 OPPERATING SYSTEM IS not accept setup error ''the procedure entry point wtsquery toen could not be ...

pcsces

Passward

Hello, what is passward of above gmail id

pcsces

Intel mother board display issue

Hello, i have one INTEL Desktop. problem is display is not appear on the monitor. my mother baord model number is E210882. already i did few basi...

pcsces

Folder hide

Hello, hello my pen drive all folder hide but see this folder shadow .now how to unhide this ? the folder properties uncheck hidden option grayout.

pcsces

Seagate

Hello, i have the same problem with my seagate barracuda 500 gb, I bought it a couple of months ago as my back up, then suddenly its not detected. ...

pcsces

Toshiba laptop wont start, windows vista

Hello, i just wnt to ask about my problem with my laptop....it was said to be properly shutdown but when i turn it on in the morning..it would'nt pro...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
tnec

Ares on my com using vista not working

Hello, I'm using ares on vista. it won,t connect. Before this i'm using xp . Its working. Please help

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Windows wont boot up in safe mode or any mode

Hello, I think my neice downloaded a virus that is slowly eating the hard drive. Windows just started acting funny, was slow and things were popping ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Stickykeys won't turn on

Hello, i have used stickykeys for years on xp. last week it quit and it refuses to start. any suggestions?

sharpman

Kaspersky2009 protection is turnoff

Solved

Hello Kaspersky2009 antivirus is already installed on my PC but protection is turnoff . Please help me

sharpman

Windows system 32 is not a valid window image

Hello, What does this mean and what can one do clear this message or fix the problem: Pop up says: "The application or DLL C:\windows\system32\sock...

sharpman

Restarts

Hello, Why does my computer suddenly restart? I don' tget any error messages.

xpcman

How to work with fingerprint in windows vista

Closed

Hello, How to use fingerprint in windows vista os of 64 bit. What is the driver used to install fingerprint. Please acknowledge. ...

xpcman
Results 18751 - 18800 out of a total of 24,655