The discussions

Messenger 2009 and windows 7

Hello, Suddenly I am unable to hear my party when using "Windows Live Messenger 2009" with Windows 7. Video is fine, and everything worked fine. Could...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Recover external drive data from failed pc

Hello, How do i access data files on an external HD from a failed PC. The only folder shown on the HD is a RECOVERY FOLDER?

closeup22

Compiter is frozen on startup.

Hello, My sister's computer is frozen at startup, and says it is configuring windows updates, 3 of 3, and shows 0% but does not progress at all. Th...

LouisSteph

Going to vista business from xp pro

Hello, I have a Dell latitude D610 with windows XP professional. I have problems and want to reformat but I don't have the disk. I do have a Vista op...

closeup22

How to create a domain controller in win2000

Solved

Hello, Please help me to create a primary domain controller in win2000, Actually in my office there was a win nt domain controller & 25 clie...

iveal

Reinstalled windows xp on a dell = problems

Hello, I was having problems with my Windows XP computer, so I decided to reinstall the operating system. Now, after finally getting the internet ...

closeup22

Cannot log on

Hello, I had installed mcafee software.It asked to reboot. On pressing OK, it started rebooting and asked me to enter the password. After entering I ...

LouisSteph

Unable to connect internet for my desktop

Hello, hi i recently installed vista home premium edition . after installing the OS i tried to connect to but it is not atleast showing detection of ...

closeup22

How to downoad any hindi movie from the int..

Hello, i want to download any hindi movie from the internet .But i can't do it.

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
Shajid

Need sofware windows 7 for toshiba a215-s7437

Hello, i have toshiba A215-S7437 and I want to install my toshiba with windows 7 but i cannot found the sofrware for my toshiba...can you help me????...

closeup22

Computer hang

Hello,my operating system is in d drive.do i have to make space in c drive or d drive to make my computer not hang when i right click

iveal

External monitor problem, vista + hp hdx9000

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion Notebook (HDX9000) running Vista Home Premium (32bit), and I am trying to connect an external LCD monitor via HDMI. I...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
chuckgonemad

To change vista to xp

Hello,i buy Toshiba satellite L305-S5908 model laptop one week before.but i want to change vista to XP .please let me get the necessary softwares an...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
wes

Can't access folder on hard drive

Hello, I recently installed a new hard drive on my computer and installed the operating system (XP Pro) on it. I in turn took the old hard drive a...

chuckgonemad

I hope someone has a answer

Hello, i am tring to reset my dell inspiron back to factory settings i cant even start it in safe mode i need to know the keys to hit for this..its t...

xpcman

Laptop's screen doesn't turn on; bios problem

Hi, I have a HP Pavillion dv5000, it's about four years old. Earlier today i noticed it got stuck, but i figured it was because it was getting a bi...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
shaddix21

Defrag hdd outside os

Solved

is it okay to defrag hdd while OS is not running. i want to use Paragon Total Defrag 2010 boot disk. is there a difference between defraging inside ...

theknee

Xp config changed overnight

Hello, i need help please. i left my office last night and my laptop was functioning normally. im running winxp. this AM, when i came in and started...

ivansitopaisa

Wap setting of n73

Hello, want a setting of wap for my cell its model no. is nokia n73 by mistakely it setting has be deleted from my site as soon as possible u sen me...

closeup22

How to update san andreas

Hello,Dancedhall I want you to tell me how to update cause I don't know how to update plz ...

Psychontinos13

Frustration with laptop toshiba

Hello, I was reverting my toshiba laptop L35 to factory default using the 2 discs to erase the programs and then suddenly it stoped after reching abo...

closeup22

Drivers

Hello there i have some problem with my laptop i want to change my window vista to window xp my laptop model number is dv6-1205ee i cant find t...

closeup22

Bluetooth

Hello, i just bought a new laptop acer and i cant find bluetooth it has a bluetooth symbol but when i turn it on it says no bluetooth device what doe...

dancedhall

Geniun made my system corrupted........help m

Hello, hi every body . i had some problem with my system which alarmed that " this copy of windows did not pass genuine windows validation " i ignore...

dancedhall

Lg phone

Hello, i have LG phone i am trying to download from my phone to the cunputer wat shouldi do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancedhall

Storage controller

Hello, i have problem with IDE controller A0NYSS78 of my Esprimo mobile V6545. It says "windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware, the ...

dancedhall

Quick heal not supporting for windows 7

Hello, i am installed windows 7 ultimate ,but i am trying to install quick heal internet security 10.0 is not installing on windows 7, the erro...

dancedhall

Sony lcd problem with vaio laptop.

Hello, I have a SONY LCD TV 32w400 & A Sony Vaio laptop VGN C25G, I have recently put windows 7 in my laptop. Now when i am trying to connect my la...

dancedhall

Pentdriver is showing unwanted file

Hello, sir my pentdriver is showing unwanted file which never load i thought it is virus but i scan my pentdriver my quick heal total se...

dancedhall

Can u help me

Hello, can you help me?? if how to change the color of folder name inside my usb??

iveal

Dvd problem

Hello, MY PLAYER CAN READ CD & VCD BUT CAN NOT RUN DVD MY PLAYER IS LG (hl-dt-st rw/dvd/gcc-h23n) DO YOU HAVE ANY SUSGESTIONS TQ

LouisSteph

I can't access gprs on pc

Hello, i am connecting aircel gprs to pc.Connection is well connected properly. But i typping the any site name i got only one type error. The error w...

LouisSteph

Help me with finding drivers for my laptop

Hello, pls can u help me to download the drivers of hp pavilion dv2000 laptop.i don't have the download link.

iveal

Touchpad problems

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron/2200 Windows XP. I just starting have problems with the touchpad. It moves fine but it will not click on items. How ca...

iveal

How to delete trojan virus???

Hello, please tell us. how to delete trojan virus from computer. dos command brief to my answer. Faisal Noor From Pakistan (DIKhan)

LouisSteph

Driver software problem

Hello, i have a problem whenever i connect my sony ericsson phone through usb with my pc it shows firstly that installing device driver software but ...

iveal

Want recovery disks for my laptop

Hello, can i get the recovery disks for my laptop (Hp pavilion dv4 1211TU) please take any neccessary action soon

iveal

To get back deleted mail

Hello, i deleted my imp files like joing letter, documents and friends mail address from trash also it was deleted is ther is any possible to get bac...

iveal

Dvd driver problem

Hello, Sir i have sony vaio VGN-CR203E model laptop, when we put the cd into the dvd rw then it is not detected, only write option is shown. please s...

amar

Computer will not start up

Hello, my son deleted some files of his computer now it will not load up have you any ideas

LouisSteph

Memory problem

Hello, i have a laptop(hf compaq nx9030 with windows xp) and it has a problem with physical memory or something like that (blue screen appears). How c...

LouisSteph

Copy of msgs

Hello, i want to copy frm my nokia 5130-c xressmusic to nokia 6233 so plz help me out and its not being done by nokia pc suite

LouisSteph

Computer not responding

Hello, my computer is a Sony Vaio, and for the past times when i turned it on it randomly switches off, nd now when i switch it on, there is an orange...

iveal

My ares does not transfer any file

Hello, Got a new laptop, vista, my previous one was also vista. I used to use Ares in my previous computer and worked perfectly, now on this on...

iveal

Web cam

Hello, I would like to see a picture of all the type of digital web cam you have please. Thank you for your time and patient.

LouisSteph

Nero 9 troubles

Hello, My son in law downloaded to our Laptop, Vista Software videos we took last year while traveling Europe from our Sony Camcorder with a hard d...

TRD

Right click automatically hangs

Hello,from when i have connected to the internet when i right click my mouse in some folder or desktop computer automatically hangs.what should i do t...

ramesh2412

Dual boot os

Hello, How to I dual boot Operating System in a computer ??? Thanks

ramesh2412

Task bar

Solved

Hello, My Icons on the left side of my task bar have disappeared how can i install them again I have tried drag & drop, no use

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
jumar

Beep sound

Hello,when i start my laptop that time will come continue beep sound. but its few minutes coming. than you

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412
Results 16651 - 16700 out of a total of 24,656