The discussions

Registry error while installing office 2003

Hello, i get registry key msf error while installing office 2003

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Pen drive.

Hello, I have a 512 mb kingstone pendrive.Some months ago i entered it into my usb port of the ahead side of my computer.Then my pendrive be...

iveal

Redirecting of web sites

Hello, I want to redirect the web sites to another URL. Can u suggest me how can I apply the same. For Example: When I type www.orkut.com the...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Gprs connecting problem

Hello, I have gprs connection problem which, when i connect my sim card to edge modem so it messege me like connected unsuccessfully. so please tell ...

iveal

The drivers d & e was not openiging

Hello, I'm getting the message "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folders...

iveal

No sound at all

Hello, I have a dell laptop and i recently hooked it up to the TV with an HDMI cord. Everything was working fine until i unhooked it from the TV and ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Windows cannot repair automatically !!!!

Hello, ok my buddy has a toshiba Qosmio F45-AV411. when you turn it on it it goes to "startup reapir is checking your systems for problems". then it ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
tired

Startsup, apologizes, switches off, repeats

Hello, Yep, this has probably been mentioned in other threads, however, this is my problem: When i turn on my asus pc running xp i get the 'sorry fo...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Help my acer 2920 - frozen and won't reboot!

Hello, Please help, my acer 2920 froze yesterday so I held the power on button for 5 secons to turn it off. When I boot it up it comes to a black scr...

xpcman

Reset my computer

Solved

Hello, I have a compaq presario f500 running on windows vista home premium and I am looking to clear my whole computer and have it like when I first ...

paco

A problem booting from cd/dvd s in my l305 to

Hello, i recently purchased a satellite L305 S5899 a strange thing happened to me that when i try to boot with hiren's boot or the ordinary wind...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
Toshiba Tech

Sandisk memory stick 256 mb-not opening up

Hello, My memory stick SanDisk 256 MB (cruzer micro) is not reading in my computer? My computer is not reconizing anything?

dancedhall

Partition hd

Hello, I am trying to partition my HD in order to put my OS (XP) by itself. I know how to create and delete partitions but not how to allocate the s...

closeup22

Can't install microsoft office professional

Hello, so I'm trying to Install Microsoft Office Professional 2003 and it's not working. I currently have Microsoft Office 2000 in. When I try to o...

closeup22

My account has been disable

Hello, Hello, my gmail account was disable before any prior notice. whenevr i try to login it says "soory ur acount is disable" i want to enabl...

closeup22

Not able to get video properly

Hello, I am using windows XP professional and not able to get the video display properly. It comes as a pixel. Should I change any video display se...

closeup22

Mobile office setting

Hello, please send me free mobile office setting in my mobile no.09939041335. model no Nokia 5130 Xpress music my name is aman ahmad plz help ...

closeup22

When ever i select a site i am always redirec

Hello,

closeup22

Snakeboard

Hello,don't know how much snakeboard cost in thailand and where to buy thanks

closeup22

Bought vista home basic english sp reinstall!

Hello, I bought an Acer PC in the US. It was in English. Now I am re-installing the OS with the Recovery Disks and it´s re-installing in Spanish....

closeup22

Address book

Hello, I have e-mail addresses show up on my address book that i did not put there. how can this happen?

closeup22

Urgent help with so called virus

Hello, I have a serious problem with my computer.....I was downloading a program for special video effect form emule...I know this is very dangerous,...

danshamd

Windows live messenger won't remember sign-in

Hello, Windows Live messenger won't remember sign-in information I have the following problem: I want my messenger to remind my sign-in informa...

digitaldevice0

Help find who my friends are

Hello, i wond to now who is blocking me on msn so i kan tell who my realy friends are!!!

closeup22

Error report

Hello, why don't send error report always came when i open the new version of windows live messenger???

closeup22

Tried to reinstall windows xp home edition

Hello, I have a dell computer, not sure what type or anything got it from a friend, well i tried to reinstall windows xp home edition. well like whe...

closeup22

Standard vga card problem

Hello, I've been trying to open a few things, and it keeps popping up that my video card has a problem, so I cannot open Movie Maker, and also can't ...

closeup22

My computer shows a background but no icons,

Hello, so ive gone from ctr+alt+delete to get my task manager up n running, ive gotten to the system configuration tools at hand C:/windows/Service...

closeup22

Pen drive write protected

Hello, i using 4 gb transcend pen drive but i can not formatting there in error drive is write protected

closeup22

Cant sign in to messenger

Hello, when i try siging in to windows live messenger its telling me it cant sign me in cause my contact list is not availiable right now try again l...

closeup22

Help with calling through modem

Hello, i use my sim card with my vodafone usb modem and i miss out on phone calls can u link me to software that can have me answer and make calls thr...

closeup22

Svchost.exe application error

Hello, every time i switch on my laptop i have this error SVCHOST .exe Application Error the instruction at " 0x595c16e2 reference memory at 0x595c...

closeup22

No icons and taskbar but the wallpaper

Hello, i hve a problem with my pc everytime i switch it on no icons and wallpaper appears but only the desktop wallpaper.And then after that it displ...

closeup22

Laptop, starts logs in and u only see deksto

Hello, my laptop of three days old. i ran uxtheme and alll this blah blah came up so the computer restarted, so i cliked on mmy usename, it logs in,...

closeup22

Media center oem

Hello, My hard drive went out on me that contained the Media Center OS. In looking for a replacement I have noticed it will be advertised as OEM or...

closeup22

Can't get mj registered

Hello, I installed magic jack but I was registered before. I just moved from California to Florida. I can't seem to get Magic Jack going and it keeps...

closeup22

Application error

Hello, i m getting an error while opening internet explorer it shows like that the instruction at "0x0013ff9c" reffered memory at "0x28004de5"....

closeup22

Error

Hello, Have a Window Vista home prem/32 Recently as I turn the computer on. Receive a message stating: Failed to init ELBY CDIO. Any response...

closeup22

Application for m s n

Hello I cannot open my m s n windows, i am receiving a message saying application not found.. This is a new problem as i was able to open m...

closeup22

Mistakenly uninstalled display driver

Hello, I uninstalled my Intel display driver thinking I could put in a GeForce 9400 video card. Apparently I purchased a video card that is incomp...

closeup22

How to give n/w conn between virtual pc win7

Hello, I've installed Windows 7 in my machine. And i'm running win 2003 in virtualPC I tried to make network connection between my local OS to VP...

closeup22

Booting

Hello, my pc is a p4 intel processor with original intel motherboard. from last week it boots very slowly. takes about 5min to boot upto windows OS b...

closeup22

Having problem in 2 laptop connectivity

Hello, m connecting my laptop with other both wid xp installed through lan,showing me unconnected while connecting with another laptop having vista s...

closeup22

Webcam propblems

Hello, When trying to view webcam with another person I can't see their's. Is there a programme I have to install so I can view other people's we...

closeup22

Cannot access other pc in lan

Hello, I have connect IEE 1394 net adapter in a LAN runs in windows XP.The other PC has Realtek RTL8139 Family LAN card runs in windows Xp.I cannot a...

closeup22

Want to install windows xp from pen drive

Hello, dwe

closeup22

How to restore to factory settings

Hello, i can't seem to do anything. i've tried pressing F8 repeatedly, but it doesn't bring up anything that says "repair my computer" i have anti vi...

LouisSteph

G5 u808

Hello, Hello, dear sir i purchase chine mobile g'five u808 i need pc sute for it or othe application of this mobile pls send me mt 6225 driver ...

LouisSteph

Hide the calculate

Hello, Hide the calculate option from ststus bar and what is the reason for displaying the calculating option automatically in status bar

LouisSteph

Eplorer.exe

Hello, While opening any folder/file in windows 2007 OS a pop-up error message "The remote call failed and did not execute" is interrupting to explo...

LouisSteph
Results 18251 - 18300 out of a total of 24,656