The discussions

Labtop won't load webpages!

Hello, I have a Compact Presario and I installed a software update. But, when I load Internet Explorer it says "Internet Explorer can not display web...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Problem after formatting a pc

Hello, i have hp 490 laptop with celeron processer,this laptop is not starting normally.it's start and after 10 sec. its reboot,this is reboot after ...

LouisSteph

Blue screen, no icons

Hello, when i turn on my laptop it comes on as a blue screen and no icons..then a few seconds later the icons come on..another few seconds later they...

LouisSteph

How to recover data from hard disk?

Hello, Please anyone provide me solution for recovering the data from laptop hard disk, if System Restore to its factory condition has already done...

LouisSteph

Reboot!

Hello, DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!!!!Whenever I start my computer,The screen turns blue and reboots. Can somebody help me?Thanks in advance

LouisSteph

Software ccounterfieting

Hello, main jab bhi wmp 11 install krta hu tab hi aata hai "you may be a victim of software counterfietinf" please resove my this problem. You will...

LouisSteph

Unable to open hidden folders

Hello, Myself plan to hide my important folders named "BILLA" in my c:/ hence and applied hidden properties to hide my "BILLA" it was not visible t...

LouisSteph

Install windows xp

Sir, I have a HP CQ 40-108 laptop I am using vista but I can't install xp. how can I install xp in my laptop.

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
babin lonston

Windows vista computer will not start up

Ok I have a bit of a problem with my Windows Vista Computer. I have had it for I believe two years now and have had no problems with it whatsoever, it...

LouisSteph

After the install

Hello, I took your advice and was able to install Windows XP pro on the computer after changing the setting in the BIOS. After installing the OS i tr...

LouisSteph

Steps to access free gprs settiing

Hello,Hello, I want gprs setting in my nokia phone 7210 in loop mobile. I just want to know the steps to set this free gprs setting in my loop...

LouisSteph

Sound doesnt come

Hello, I recently got my laptop formated. After this sound doesnt come rom the laptop. Kindly suggest a solution. I dont have any CD's also. Kindly h...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
jfghdkfj

Help me repair my pendrive

Hello, i hav a 8GB transcend pendrive, it is not working. Wen i connect to pc it is dispalying drive symbol in my computer but not opening & not a...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
dnyanesh

Finepixviewer to movie maker

Hello, Whenever i make a video on my Fujifilm camera, it gets uploaded onto FinePixViewer. But, when i want to transfer it over to Windows Movie Make...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
Foundi!

Lost task bar and icons

Hello, Was trying to set up s-video to play from my laptop to TV. something happened while in the display settings and now all that shows on my lap...

xpcman

Put computer back to factory setting

Hello, hi grade windows vista laptop thats all i know

iveal

Recover a hidden file

Hello, i hidden a file in a drive i don't know how to recover that file .i am not getteng any option of show hidden file please help me.....

iveal

Windows installer problems in xp

Hello, i can't install java, adobe, or webshots on my windows xp. funny thing it did install foxit reader. i get an error message windows installer c...

iveal

I've deleted or turned somthing off

Hello, right so i had a problem wih my sony vaio laptop running on windows xp pro i got some nasty virus stop and slow down my computers proccess s...

iveal

Computer showing im not online

Hello, im having differcalty in trying to sort my computer out, in the bottom right hand corner theres 2screens that if your online it has a glowing ...

iveal

How to make pendrive bootable

Hello, i have a laptop. In my lap the os is linux. i want to change it into windows xp. but there is no cd/dvd drive. Can i use my pendrive for boot...

iveal

Cant play burnt dvd rws

Hello, Im new to downloading and burning dvds, I have downloaded a torrent saved the file. Installed Nero 6 and burnt to a dvd rw, which says it ha...

closeup22

My laptop wont bluetooth

Hello, how do i connect my mobile phone to my laptop to get my videos on my laptop from my mobile phone?

kareem

Getting error code "0x80070643" when try

Solved

Hello, I had the old messenger version and went to sign in the other day and it told me I had to install the newer version to continue. I didn't wan...

closeup22

Keyboard but no mouse

Hello, I am having a problem after reinstalling windows. My CD ROM Device is not installed. I get a message error the asms file is missing. It giv...

iveal

Sound drivers

Hello, Sytem: i want sound drivers configeration: ...

closeup22

I hack id's if u wanna hack tel me the id pls

Hello, i hack id's if u wanna hack tel me the id pls............... okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... m 4rm bhatkal......... m kool.... ma name is nids......

iveal

I am not able to veiw multimedia online

Hello, I'm looking for a solution to my problem.. I have windows vista and i'm not able to veiw any online multimedia.....Videos only play for around...

iveal

I cannot start it

Hello, When i open the nfs undercover the window gets started and ends up after sometime.please help me!

closeup22

Image cannot see by email receiver

Hello, i am having a problem trying to send a number of photo images in the body of the e-mail. I am using g-mail and sending to another my friends m...

closeup22

Gprs & internet

Hello, can i use Gprs on my Sony Ericsson k 530i as internet connection to browse on my pc.

closeup22

For opening orkut site

Hello, I WAND TO GET A FREE LINK SITE FOR OPENING GOOGLE ORKUT SITE FROME IN THE K S A

closeup22

I cant access

Hello, when ever i bring up the facebook login in oage it will let me enter my details then after a few seconds its comes up with a a link https://ww...

closeup22

Opening in box

Hello, i m faacing problem 2 open my in box

closeup22

Msn problems

hello :) , im rather ennoyed as my msn will sign me in , then sign me out saying i have lost connestion , when i havent , and it will work fine with o...

iveal

When i start my computer the error is show

Hello, si SIR MYSELF RAHUL KUMAR WHEN I START MY PC THE ERROR IS SHOW IN MY PC REGARDING A WINDOWS FILE REGSVR.EXE THE PROPER ERROS IS THAT WINDOW...

closeup22

Why cant more than one x box connet

Hello, why cant my too xboxes go to one wirless connection

iveal

Hp 530

Hello, I think of buying a SATA II hard disk for a HP 530 laptop, in order to replace the existing 120 Gb SATA. should there be any problem in conne...

dancedhall

I need your assistance

Hello, I am Tom Mc and i forgot my password and secret answer for my bt email address for my xbox the email address is Tommcalpine@btinternet...

iveal

Windows 7 ultimate or home edition?

Hello, I wanna get W7 to use at home on my laptop but which pack should i get? Ultimate, Business etc... -- Anth! Your Face 2.0 Administrator S...

iveal

Watching videos online without hicccups

Hello, I am having difficulties watching videos online. The video keeps breaking. What's the cause of this and is there any solution to this?

dancedhall

Phone connection via pc suite cannot be found

Hello, My new KG K360 will not connect to my pc via the usb cable and pc suite when I try to set it up via the instal wizard. Why is this happening...

iveal

Pendrive show zero memory

Hello, when i insert my pen drive in my comp then its icon shown in MY COMPUTER but it not explore and its property shows total zero memory...

iveal

Computer is on saving mode :(

Hello, i have windows XP pro, and i recently installed a hard drive to it, but when i was doing this, i'm not sure what i pressed, but now my compu...

dancedhall

Double click, asking me open with

Hello, when i double click, open with window is popping up but the O/S is windows server 2003. Thanks a lot for the answers and it worked pretty well...

dancedhall

Display problem

Hello, there is a mother board 815 mhzand 100hz proceeror and has display problem he did not give display help in this

dybbody

Problem with dell inspiron 6000

Alright so my Dell Inspiron 6000 is really messed up. I don't have a disk to restore it cause it's stolen. But anywho, it keeps saying that its "Conf...

dancedhall

Como dar um print sc no noteboock dv 9000

Hello, Olá, alguem me diz como fz pra dar um printsc no pc hp pavilion dv 9000

dancedhall

Mp3

Hello, My Sansa Mp3 is not a recognized device any longer -i have Windows XP and always easily downloaded music, dragged and copied it - why not now...

dancedhall

Vista desktop comp goes 2 a black screen

I have a desktop computer Vista and when i start the computer it always says press F1 to continue or Del for setup and i press F1 to continue after th...

dancedhall
Results 18301 - 18350 out of a total of 24,655