The discussions

Need help acctivating my account

Hello,I 'm having trouble acctivating my hi5 account cause i don't have my code so i would like for you guys to tell me my account code so i can accti...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
realiser

Disk drive problems with vista

Hello, I hate Vista I was having a good time with X p then Vista came out and it was going good then bam the disk drive stopped working i was like wh...

realiser

Re: plxx help me to get the account

Hello, i just didnt get what u send ... someone have been hacked plzz can u fine me that id urbanang3l_89@hotmail.com.. n reaply to my new id gothi...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Hard drive

Hello, I have deleted all my files accidentaly in my external Hard Drive. In fact it asked me before I reformat if I was sure, I just remember I did ...

dancedhall

Ide hard disk and installing winxp prof os

Hello, system config : pentium 4 , IDE hard disk(40GB), mercury 845GL mother board basically it is 2002 configured system. problem : rec...

dancedhall

Delete a file

Hello, hi, some time some files not delete or moves in my pc it says the file is using by another person. plz help me

sudharsan

Down grading from windows 7 rc to windows xp

Hello, I bought an Hp Pavilion dv-1220 us with AMD Turion x2 (64) 3 month ago. It came with windows Vistas which i upgraded to windows 7 Release cand...

realiser

How to use tar command in windows xp?

Hello, I would like to use tar command in Windows XP SP2 to extract the file name: OpenbravoERP-2.50XX.tar.bz2. I try to follow the structure th...

closeup22

Dual monitor

Hello, I am trying to set a dual monitor and I was able to set the main monitor and now the cursor is stuck there and will not return to the 2nd mo...

realiser

System problem

Hello, my problem is that in my computer system "My Computer" window is opening again and again without i opened it .I have d...

realiser

My project

Hello, sir ineed a project on asp.net combining with C# so please send me the whole project if possible as soon as u camn

closeup22

My computer shut down automatically

Hello, I have my PC with Configuration Processor : Intel Pentium D CPU 3.00GHz Motherboard : Asrock Ram 2560MB Whenever i Switch On or Pow...

closeup22

My laptop can't read a new removable disk

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop compaq presario CQ40... it can't read new removable disk each I ject everything Flashdisk or card reade yet ...

realiser

Cant see hiddent folder

Hello, frnds... i have still prob with hiddent file i used this method but i cant see my hident file or follder (Go to Start --> Run, then type Reg...

closeup22

My msn id has been hacked

Hello, sir, my msn add has been hacked 3months ago.. n still it have been hacked.. soo can u help me to get that account back to me plz.. u can reap...

realiser

Boot menu

Hello, I have a master and slave drive both have xp pro installed, how do i select which drive i want to boot from. Is there a menu that will let me ...

closeup22

Convert from vista to xp

Hello, My Sony Laptop got a Virus, my tech tried to repair it but in the process he lost my XP version and now the Sony has ...

realiser

Sound

Hello, how can i found my sound more time i just try and set up drivers but i can't got sound of my computer would u tell me this moment what i do

realiser

Card reader can'nt read multimediacard 64 mb

Hello, My laptop Toshiba satellite 200 windows vista home primum. I want to recover my Nokia 7610 mobile multimedia card 64 MB, I installed the card ...

freiheit59

Reply me

Hello, i am srikanth.i downloaded the game need for speed most wanted from u torrent .i installed it but after installation i shows that" p...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
sree

Laptop wont function properly!!!!!!1

Hello, wondering if you can help, i recently attempted to download the update for windows vista and my dell laptop now won`t install the upgrade and ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
stumpedADMIN

Key for windows xp

Hello, I have downloaded and activated the product key for XP but accidentally I threw the sticker now in future I can problems ...

xpcman

Ethernet driver

Solved

Hello, i have systam of hp compaq d530 cmt. But there is ethernet driver is missing .Please provide me the link of ethernet driver. Thanks

dawooddoe

Setup windows vista home basic for lenovo

Hello, i have a genuine windows vista home basic lenovo notebook.i lost the back up of lenovo home basic ,now i am using another manufactures vista b...

iveal

Make partition and instal xp

Hello Sir, Good Evening, I have Hp Pavilion DV6 vista premium laptop/notebook. Now I have in Vesta, But want change vista to XP and I want make ...

iveal

I want gprs and wap setting

Hello, i want gprs and wap setting plz help me my number is 9870081998 my pic number is 6070 plz send soon thankyou

iveal

Keyboard number problems

Hello! My numbers will not work on my keyboard (only 5 and 6 work). I need to use numbers to enter my password to get logged on, but can't even do th...

iveal

Instaling xp

Hello, while instaling xp blue screen comes.how can i instal xp in cq40-108tu.

iveal

Drivers

Hello, how to get drivers to windows xp in dv6 1161tx laptop thank you

iveal

Key board not working

Hello, I have a inspiron 1520 and th key borad stopped working, I had to use an extended key which I don't like, is there any thing I can do to get...

iveal

Windows xp boot

Hello, i have a scratched windows xp sp2 disk that i brought from a retail store. it reads in my cd drive to whereas i can open the folders under "my...

iveal

Empty folders

Hello, guyz please see the screenshot of the problem of my 32 GB Kingston PenDrive https://www.freeimagehosting.net/ empty folders , corrupte...

arvind0061

Gprs

Hello, please tell me how to increase gprs speed in pc. I am using reliance gprs

iveal

Hard disc crashed

Hello, my hard disc crashed and I now have to reload office pro 2007. I have the key but the disc is in singapore and I'm in china. can I download ...

iveal

Western digital my book 500 gb external hard

Hello, Bought a external hard drive and transfer my music from itunes into it and now the pc that I have plug into says it is an unknown device and ...

Excelguru

I cannot change the checkedvalue 1 (regedit)

Hello, I have a problem in my PC, as I try to see my hidden files, through folder option setting it dose not works. I try the below said also ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
Manoj

Unable to install antivirus

Hello,avira antivirus is not installing on my PC.it is giving a message that a secure internet connection is required to activate the product,what i'l...

jmcc

Ie 8 problem

Hello, I m facing a problem in IE 8. Actually I am a software engineer. I have put a prompt window on click of a button. But I am not able to see th...

jmcc

Svchost.exe-application error

Hello, i have a problem regarding svchost.exe-application error the error is the instruction at "0x7c910a19" referenced me...

jmcc

Pc wont shut down..

Hello, can anyone tell me whats wrong with my PC i have win Xp and it wont shut down or reboot it`s going on untill i see message " Windows is shutin...

jmcc

Format laptop

Solved

Hello, i would like to format my hp laptop.how do i do it?

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
Noodlepoodle

Dowloading programs stop at 99%

Hello, I'm using Windows XP and a few weeks ago my computer stopped letting me download programs from the internet. It will download until 99% and t...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Steps

Hello, i switched on my laptop and it did not give any display.I Use hp windows vista

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Problem : task manager

Hello, Now I have a problem with my Task Manager On Windows XP I currently had a virus, now everytime I try to open Task Manager I can't There ...

Nikk

Help for graphics

Hello, i hve problem with my graphics. i recently installed windows vista. i m looking for graaphics driver or something to improve my graphics. O...

xpcman

Please help me ...o get

Hello, how can i get the drivers for my intel celeron M prcessor 370 (TRAVEL MATE 2313 WLMi)I LOST ALL DRIVERS AFTER FORMATING AD I DONT HAVE IT .. S...

sharpman

Msn convesation history

Hello, Msn,(instant messenger), keeps the conversation history . It files them in a Chat Log folder in My Docs. I do not want the conversations kept...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
Iman

Sata driver

Hello all, i have an compaq LAPTOP CQ 40 , preloaded with VISTA. i want to change it to Windows XP Service pack 2. HArddisk is SATA (Fujitsu). while ...

sharpman

Langish problem

Hello, i cant change my langish settings because they are in spanish

sharpman

System retore

Hello, I am trying to restore my computer to factory settings, which i have done a handful of times. However, i talked to some dell people (i have a...

Jeremy
Results 18901 - 18950 out of a total of 24,655