The discussions

Pendrive

Hello, how to formate my pendrive

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Install a web camera

Hello, I have a lap-top of the type Asus Eee Pc 900 SD. There was a file on my computer which contained a web camera. But it disappeared a week ago ...

closeup22

Networking

Hello, Hi . I have One PC HAVEING Two (2) Lan card Installed . 1 of them in for INTRANET & OTHERone IS for internet , but only one of them is workin...

vahiddhm

Computer xp

Hello, I HAVE DOWNLOADED PC SUITE FROM NOKIA SITE .WHEN I INSTALL IN MY SYSTEM SYSTEM SAYS SPECIFIED FILE NOT FOUND BUT MY FRIEND PC IT IS INSTALLI...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Mk

You may be a software counterfeit

Hello, i want to resolve it free of cost mala

LouisSteph

I want web setting for lg pk500 mobile

Hello,

LouisSteph

Server not acsess in local network?

Hello,

LouisSteph

Orkut friens list

Hello, can i get my old friend list in my new orkut id ....if yes plzzz reply me as soon as possible ...plzzzzz sirr

LouisSteph

Conectting my laptop to tv

Hello, i would like a step by step guide as to connect my toshiba a210 series laptop to my lcd tv

LouisSteph

Adobe flash player

Hello, Look- can we (i.e. many of the people who have written here) have one simple answer: It happened to me 3 months ago and it is happening agai...

LouisSteph

Want to pc settings for internet using aircel

Hello, i want to pc setting for internet. using aircell gprs with nokia 6600 . plz help me

LouisSteph

My sound on labtop isnt working

Hello, PLEASE HELP; I JUST BOUGHT MY COMPUTER AND ALL THE SOUND SETTINGS ARE CORRECT. I CAN HEAR THE SOUNDS WHEN I TURN THE COMPUTER ON AND OFF. BUT ...

LouisSteph

How to hack passward

Closed

Hello, i want to know the password of my GF's friendster but i dont know hot o open it. plz help me.

LouisSteph

Formatting errors

Hello, I have a flash disk (LG 2 GB), i was using it recently until today. Now, the problem is, when i plug it into my computer and try to open it ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Problem regarding nokia 5130

Hello, i m unable to use my nokia 5130 in my comp. wen i try to connect via usb cable a msg coms on da cell's screen dat dere is no response from da ...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Ishy

Installing windows xp

Solved

Hello, can anyone help me here. I have a Packard bell pc which came with windows vista and i would like to install windows xp instead. I know that...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
winnebago

Reboot loop, windows 98 replacement for xp

Hello saviors, My computer is going through a reboot loop and when I use safe mode or anything else, it doesn't work. Windows XP is installed on i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Remove msn

i tried to unistall msn but it not removing complitily hepls i need very baddestly

closeup22

Msn

need latest version of msn i recently frmat my pc

closeup22

Game

i nid game for mobile phone please send to my email

closeup22

Power button not reasponding

Hello, actually i got my motherboard replaced yesterday and the computer was working fine then. today i got up and the computer was not getting swit...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
vky

Driver of hcl

HELLO SIR, MY driver cd for RAVEN2-LSD MBD version : 1.0 code : EE000175 RRN NO. 4681 have been damaged. can u plz help me.... ? give me your...

closeup22

Re: presentation for a slide show

Hi, I am actually looking forward to make a presentation for a slide show about Global Warming and I am a little noob about on what software I sho...

closeup22

Cant make calls from my g1phone

Hello,i paid for an unlock code that was given to me in the U S and used it overseas to unlock my G1 phone and is now only able to make emergency call...

iveal

Pc

dear sir, please give me tips for instal window xp on my lappy to remove vista

closeup22

Hp

drivers needed for hp 530 send it to me in my mail

closeup22

Pen drive problem

Hello, sir when i have a moser baer 4 gb pen dirve but when i insert it then comuter shows that plz insert a disk into a drive plzzzz tell me how...

iveal

Scandisk pendrive

Hello, i forgot my 8 g scan disk pen drive is password, how can i recover without erase everything

iveal

How to configue voip and foip

Hello, Dear sir/Madam tell me what are Voip and Foip ? how to configure Voip And Foip ? THANKS.......

closeup22

Microphone trouble in xppro

Help, I just upgraded to Win XP Pro on our HP Pavilian Notbook. The microphone worked before...now it does not. I've followed advice about how to...

iveal

Can not boot

Hello, My hp pavillion ze2000 can not start,if i put it own it starts get to th hp log and show a massage on upper left of the corner whch reads Pres...

iveal

Want remove window pc defender

Hello, how to remove this programme its so give me many problem any one know how to remove?? tell me

iveal

C:\windows\config\csrss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Config\csrss.exe Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed. --------------------------- OK ...

9 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
unni

We have a huge problem for over a year

Hello, everypone ive got a big big problem ,i bought a laptop in switzerland a year ago for me and my wife,but when i was installing it for the first...

iveal

Someone use my orkut

Hello, i given to my user name and password, but now that person change my password so how can i get back it, plz advice me Thanks anandh

iveal

Getting onto texas holdem

Hello, I have been playng Texas Holdem for the last year and have enjoyed it. About 1 month ago - I tried to get onto Texas Holdem and cannot get...

iveal

I m in problem

Hello, i want to connect my nokia n 73 to my pc but it is that in bluetooth mode but my pc dont have bluetooth what can i do tell me plz...

iveal

Sound/volume issues

Hello, I can not find the sound/volume icon on my task bar. It has vanished. I go to start/programes/accessories/entertainment and it shows empty. ...

iveal

I am trying to format my toshiba sattilite

Hello, I am trying to format my toshiba sattilite p-105. When I put the recovery disk in and boot from the cd rom, the cd starts to run like it is s...

iveal

How to start?

Hello, I already install the Snow Leopard for Windows ans alrigth but when I start it appears me the "Before you Begin" section and it tells me tha...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Hutter

Change and customize icons

Hello, I know how to change the icons on my desktop. What I don't know is how use my own created icons and put them on my desktop as the programs ico...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Anonymous

Driver problem when down grade vista to xp

Hello, i down grade my hp pavillion dv5 1214 el to xp before, it was windows vista but i have problem nw how to install the video driver ati radeo...

xpcman

Noisei

Hello, want to get voice messages off cell phone

closeup22

Memory stick

Hello, plz tell me tht whr i can find memory stick and how does it look like/

closeup22

I forgot

Hello, I just got my windows xp laptop back and now I forgot my administrator password. i need help what to do. plzzz tell me i am clueless. thanx!!!...

closeup22

I'm lost

Hello, i've been given back my computer from the computer shop and the windows live messenger is old 5.1 or something i've tried everything to get th...

closeup22

Windows

Hello, please tell me in detail about memory stick

dancedhall

Tohiba lap top l 500-12t got stuck.

Hello, My toshiba L 500-12T LOP TOP got stuck while connecting to the internet.i am using external modem( 56k ). i am not able move my curser and i ...

dancedhall

On dual boot, window xp is not booting

Hello, I have window xp pro running on HP desktop computer. The computer has been fine for quite some times until two days ago when I installed windo...

dancedhall

Display hidden folder

Hello, my problem is Click on tools, Folder options View. Select view hidden files. it is not selected, i can't see my hidden folder......

dancedhall
Results 18051 - 18100 out of a total of 24,656