The discussions

Sound driver

Hello, Sir , i was using model presario v2000 laptop. the sound is not coming in my laptop. from where i download the sound driver from the net. plea...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

How to connect the internet mobile to pc

Hello, I have Spice D-80 mobile(Dual sim) and it was internet enable phone. I want to connect internet with this to my PC. please suggest me how i...

dancedhall

It-305wc cam cd

Hello, Hello, I have lost my intex IT-305WC cam CD please send me driver of it.

dancedhall

For free call

Hello, i have nokia E71 mobile. i want to cannect my pc and make free call.

dancedhall

Toshiba satilite a100 and os is xp

Hello, iam using tosiba A100 and its os is XP , plz help me to restore to factory settings

dancedhall

All drivers

Hello, from where i can download all free drivers for compaq presario C700series

dancedhall

Windows live messenger

Hello, I have windows xp and explorer 7. Windows messenger made me change to the new version. When I open my email on messenger it opens with a blank...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
tylerbabe

Slow connection of internet

Hello, I have a problem of slow connection of internet I can not see any kind of videos. pls help me.

dancedhall

Sound drivers not functional on xp

Hello, I am not able to install sound drivers on my laptop(compaq cq40). Request to post to my suggestion and also frequently my laptop gets hanged...

dancedhall

Windows xp home edition keeps freezing

Hello, When I start up my computer,it gets the windows XP screen and the bar starts loading it, its gets to just before its about to crank right up...

LouisSteph

Boot problem

Hello, when I press start butten to start my computer, it doesnt start. It shows umber on the start butten. what could be the cause?

LouisSteph

Upgradtion of loptop os

Hello, i am need to install windows 2003 server, i tried but restarting frequently, plz suggest, my laptop model is compaq CQ40-301TU warm re...

LouisSteph

Cant open (d:) after reinstalling vista

Hello, i brought a new compaq cq 61 notebook b4 5 month. its compatible with vista home basic. actually i didnt take backup the recovery data( whic...

LouisSteph

Power problem in windows vista in toshiba a-2

Hello, I have Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop with Windows Vista Business operating system. Its about one and half years old. Off late I am encounterin...

LouisSteph

Down loud photos oof boostmobile

Hello, Im trying to down my pictures off my boost i776 into my computer i have my usb cord connected but it dosen' t respond please tell me what to d...

LouisSteph

Problem with logging on

Hello, everytime I logon to my computer it automatically loggs me off without even showing my desktop. My computer is a pentium 4 and i am using Wind...

LouisSteph

Dell dimension4600 sound drivers

Hello, please i have dell dimension 4600 p.c but no sound drivers. where can I get a free down load

LouisSteph

Acer aspire 9300 blank after startup

Hello, I need desperate help my ACER Aspire 9300 got shutdown at switch by my kid and now i get a 'Windows error recovery' page telling me it was shu...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
anon

Dvd is recognized but dont work

Hello, My dvd burner just suddenly quit. When I go to burn a dvd it does not recognize the disk. I push burn and it comes back telling me to load a d...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Cannot repair windows

I recently purchased a new motherboard, cpu and a sata hard drive. I got an error saying that i needed to repair windows due to the new hardware I add...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
Jarrod84

Nokia pc suite

Hello, where can i get free pc suite for nokia give a link

closeup22

How to extract files from vista dvd

Hello, i had downloaded vista ultimate sp2 from the net ,and in the bootable dvd there are programs such as 7 zip, and adobephotoshop, i want to know...

closeup22

Problem with msn

Hello, I'm having problems with my msn for 4 days now. I am unable to send files and to show my webcam to my contacts. I am using windows plus li...

trulymans

Wheres blurtooth

Hello, i thought that all labtops had bluetooth built in, but my labtop(windows vista acer) dosent or if it does i can not find it. Can anyone help?

xpcman

How to get web cam screen on computer monitor

Hello, hi everybody... i got a new web cam.... i have installed all the drivers.....the web cam is perfectly working with yahoo live or wind...

closeup22

Problem with windows 7

Hello, i have canon scaner scanlide 35 i have instaled windows 7 & i instaled all my drivers but this driver of scanlide 35 not working i need your h...

xpcman

Wont accept my recovory disks

Hello, I've got a HP Desktop. the problem started off i was updating my vista and the computer shut down. due to the fact i was downloading updates i ...

closeup22

Downgrade vista to xp

i want no more vista on my laptop cannot install vista gettng error plese hellp

closeup22

Windows home code

Hello, i have lost my product key for windows home edition how can i get one many thank

Asten M

Oh no - changed values on laptop hard drive

Hello, AAAHHH, I changed the numbers on the wrong drive and my laptop won't boot. Is there a way I can fix it easily. My laptop hard drive had 2 pa...

dancedhall

Alarm and blank screen on restart with vista

Hello, When restarting my laptop with windows vista I get a blank screen and an alarm. My touch pads controls fade in and out. I thought it might be ...

dancedhall

Laptop not recognizing pen drive

Hello, I have a campaq laptop. i have recently formatted and installed windows vista. After that my lap is not detecting pen drives. everytime i conn...

dancedhall

Mobile net

Hello, i m unable to use my nokia 5130c-2 in my comp. wen i try to connect via usb cable a msg coms on da cell's screen dat dere is no response from ...

dancedhall

Sites can not be displayed

Hello, dear when I open hot mail, nothing is displayed either I cant send email from my other id. whats the solution of this problem , this is happ...

dancedhall

Change system from xp to vista

Hello, im buying a new cpu comuter with xp system i want to change my system to win vista home premium can you help me ? if you can , sent the me...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Fn keys

Hello, i m using i ball multimedia keyboard.when i m change my window there is need to press f8 key but my keyboard function key doesnt work.plz ove...

dybbody

Jst cant open local drives

Hello, i need to ask tht my local drives are not opening ....asking for formating but whn i click yes nthng so happens.. n thn say they are unreadabl...

surendranaduthila

Joke

Hello,

Mwanasoft

Samsung vp cp171

Hello, My Samsung VP CP171 does not turn on. The camera does not switch on. The battery light comes on as a solid green light when plugged int...

dybbody

Window live disconnects my modem

Hello, Please help. Each time I connect to window live through my wireless modem, it disconnects it. What can I do to stop this?

dybbody

Unique look to my images

Hello, I have photoshop elements 6 for photography software..Hard for me to use w/ no manual..This is my question: I want a unique look to my images....

dybbody

Alert message showing

Hello, i m ashish.i wanted to ask that there is one alert message showing that you may be a victim of the software counterfeiing in it showing that t...

dybbody

Cam for laptop

Hello, i want software for cam for laptop hp pavillion dv2000 for windows 7 it dosn't work i don't find its icon on the lap i don't find its dev...

closeup22

How to delete orkut account without knowing

Hello, sir I wana to know with full procedure how to delete orkut acoount parmanently without knowing password plz sir tell me as soon as possi...

ISHANT VERMA

Recovery disc creator cannot be launched

Closed

Hello, I had purchaed a "Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5928" lap Top in February 2009. It had "Windows Vista Premium Home Edition" OS preinstalled in it...

dybbody

How to retrive a deleted picture from nokiaex

Hello, Please help.I had a car accident yesterday.Took a picture of a car which drove to my back.The insurance company can not locate the owner of th...

KARINA

Problem related computer

Hello, hi can u please tell how to remove the thing showing that you may be a victim of software counterfieting in an easy way because i cannot under...

evablue13

Windows xp are not stalling by cd or dvd

Hello, sir i am very sad that i don't install windows xp in my laptop . in windows vista speed was too slow.I am facing many other software problem ...

evablue13

Installation of win xp on vista based cq40

Closed

Hello, someone please tell me how to install win xp on the vista based CQ40 compaq laptop. When I try to install win xp it gives error massage "drver...

10 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
holy2050

Account cancel

Solved

Hello, i just received an email from someone asking for my email account with password and my date of birth they said it was hotmail and if i do not ...

Mwanasoft
Results 18451 - 18500 out of a total of 24,656