The discussions

New to face book

Hello, trying to log in to face book for the first time but does not want to know my email on log in page why

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Aircel gprs settings

Hello,i want gprs settings for my aircel sim my no. is 9768527976 please send it quick

onea97

Changing the language

Hello, I have a problem with language now it has the language Italy, i need to change it in to English but unfortunately i have lost the CD of it s...

onea97

Vista to xp install problem for cq-40

Hello, i bought in compaq presario cq-40 laotop. already install in win vista. but now i try to install win xp. at that time hdd not found. p...

onea97

Parental controls...

Hello, I have the parental controls set to filter the web both generally and specific websites – which is in my opinion absolutely necessary. To...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
pedrodehulio

Stop : 0x00000050

Hello, When i am installing Win-Xp, coping process of all files is done well and while installation process running it is giving error as page_f...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
dPrince Of Smart www.bumikupijak.com

I cannot logout

Hello, Im using my cellphone to access facebook, but I cannot logout. the logout button has disappeared.Please help

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
kb

Factory setings

Hello, how to restore a toshiba a75 s206 to original factory settings?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Thodoris

Hello, i'm mallias. i'm written at facebook and i have a problem with the part of confirmation. recently i've change computer and the mail of confi...

iveal

Cannot format my hp pavilion dv6000 laptop

Hello, Please guide me what to do in this issue. and please send the cd to my mail ID. My Email is gifta.geno@gmail.com I will be very thankful...

iveal

Keyboard problem

Hello, i have problem with my keyboard on my laptop.when i type letter m,my laptop doesnt type instead it goes back to desktop,also when i type lette...

iveal

Keyboard problem

Hello, i have problem with my keyboard on my laptop.when i type letter m,my laptop doesnt type instead it goes back to desktop,also when i type lette...

iveal

Video card drivers

Hello, i hav lost my video card drivers n i wnt 2 dwnload it plz help me frm wer i ll get it.my laptop is of K28 PDC

iveal

Laptop

Hello, i hve got a collge laptop and they have blocked the internet so i can only use the collges internet how do i unblock this

iveal

Were can i get a cheap ac adaptor for e-syste

Hello,

iveal

Windows vista

Hello, i have windows vista and i need to reboot my computer but i do not have a disc is there anyway i can do it without?

iveal

Opening files

Hello, I am using Vista, with Internet Explorer 8, and when I try and open an attachment from a website, I am only allowed to save the file, I am not...

iveal

Face book won't let me log in

Hello, I keep trying to log on to facebook from my personal computer but it keep denighing my pass word. When I type the security code to reset it , ...

iveal

Format pendrive

Hello, i m papu bhoi.I have a king stone 32gb pen drive.When i insert it in usb port,a message appear"you have to format it before use it"and when i ...

iveal

Can not log into my space

Hello, I am having problems logging into my myspace. It will not come up at all. Please help

iveal

Exmax printrio x1150help

Hello, I had to unplug my printer to get some work done on my modem but when I got my modem back and plugged my printer in again it did not work. I ...

iveal

Connot searh

Hello, hye....... can't searh you tube,tagged.YM,n ......... what software can i take

iveal

Hp dv6000 sound recorder missing

Hello, i am using hp dv600 for the past 3 years, and i used to record my voice, and songs from outside source to the system and so on, but f...

iveal

Sound problem with dv4 t-1000

Hello, I have recently purchased an HP DV4t-1000 factory loaded with Windows Vista. Now I have downgraded it to XP and unable to search the sound d...

iveal

Cant log in

Hello, why cant i log in to facebook? Is my account bocked, if so, how can i find out?

iveal

Dv4

Hello, I installed windows xp in hp pavilion Dv4 1030ee and all drivers installed without sound driver IDT.I installed IDT but lap restart at that ti...

iveal

Bluetooth config inspiron 6400

Hello, kindly tell me how to config the my lapton dell inspiron bluetooth, recently i have formated the system i will be waiting for reply. Rega...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
DAMOUCHIE

0x5f48ea1f referenced memory at 0x00000004

Hello, I have been getting this application error and Dell Service can't seem to get it fixed. I have done all the reccommended upgrades they suges...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
Shellipe

I cant get on my pc, not even is safe mode.

Hello, Can anyone help? I am posting this message for a friend, his computer went down a few weeks ago ( I think he got a virus from a bad download...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
little_rupert

Internet problem

Hello, i have install my xp and enter my ip but internet doesnot work...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

I want a free mobile office settings .

Hello, My name is Abhijithson. I want a free Mobile Office settings in my mobile. My mobile is a china mobile(G Five).

closeup22

Hp laptop(compaq)

Hello, i just recently got a laptop 2 months ago and it decided not to work so i tock it to southampton branch on the 29 of last month the tecguys sa...

closeup22

Victime of software counterfeiting

Hello, i may be a victim of software counterfeiting so please help me how to come out

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
Arawinth

Alpha antivirus

Hello,

closeup22

Pc is loging with task manager

Hello, my name is nikhil when my pc starts there are no icons and task bar i have to go to taskmanager then its starts............. please solve ...

closeup22

Unable to use flash player in vista after dow

Hello, I did a system recovery on my computer which brought it back to initial out of the box status. I have reinstalled flash player active x contr...

closeup22

Factory reset for windows vista

Hello, I am trying to do a factory reset for windows vista on my ASUS X58series laptop. Can anyone help me?

closeup22

M2n68 this board up not instol linux redhet5

Hello, i am a vikrant parate i try to most time linux instol on amd machin but not instol linux why procceser 7750,matharboar m2n68,ram 2gb kings...

LouisSteph

Problem to connect internet sometime !!!

Hello, Need a help. I am having win vista business adition on my laptop. I am using wireless router at my company. when i want to search a web...

closeup22

I want 2 know how can i make my 4 gb pen driv

Hello, i m a H/w & N/w Eng. i want 2 know how can i make my 4 gb pen drive such as win xp bootable so i can install my Win xp without my cd drive...

closeup22

Recovery creation disk

Hello, Sir,my name is ramesh.I bought HP laptop 8 monhts back.But i have one problem in my laptop.In this laptop missed recovery disk link.so...

LouisSteph

:@

Hello, i can not get on facebook in schooll it is blocked is thwere a way youu can get in 2 facebook i different way?

LouisSteph

System restore gone back too far

Hello, Please can anyone help,i had my laptop repaired and then it was still slow so did a system restore,i have gone back too far as it tells me no ...

LouisSteph

Hacked e-mail files

Hello, My name is Gail Resnick and my gresnick2@yahoo.com account was hacked last Thursday. The hacker took my entire address list and sent a bogus e...

LouisSteph

Cs not working

Hello, when i try to open counterstrike it gives this error msg : '' windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the...

LouisSteph

Windows activation

Hello, I've got windows xp pro uploaded on my laptop and it wants me to do the windows activaion when i do that does it regster the copy of windows t...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
samuel

Windows xp reboot at loading screen

Closed

Hello, i am having a problem with my computer when i start it up it starts up fine until it hits the windows xp loading screen so i thought i could ...

LouisSteph

Installation problem

Hello, let me tell you my problem few days back i have installed windows xp sp2 it work very well then on the next day i install sp 3 system works we...

LouisSteph

Windows installation problem after reboot

Hello, let me tell you my problem few days back i have installed windows xp sp2 it work very well then on the next day i install sp 3 system works ...

LouisSteph

Avast registration number

Hello, plse give me the registration number of avast free edition

LouisSteph
Results 18151 - 18200 out of a total of 24,656