The discussions

How to make my ip dynamic to change

Hello, i want to make my ip dynamic so it changes every few secs but i dont know how i tried using dyndns.com but couldnt figure out how

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
Asten M

Lose hard disk data

Hello Sir, my computer data is formated and some file corrupted before formated and some imported data was lose how can i back up that data

closeup22

Pls giv a link

Hello, pls giv me a link to download 3rd sem electronic book- electronic devices and circuit thory by robert boylstad

closeup22

C500

Hello, i need for my compaq c500 lapto for audiodrives . kindly do the needful regards adiga.s

closeup22

C; full e drive isn't

Hello, i have a problem with my laptop, c: which is 65mg is full and e: has 35 gig free. how do i utilize this drive? tks taker

closeup22

Dvd burner

Hello, I just put a dvd-r into my computer and was wondering is there a way to make it record dvd+r. Just wondering because I got a buch of +r dvds

closeup22

Uninstall

Hello, When I try to uninstall MightyMax2009 program I get a message that says insufficient acess contact system administrater. I cannot uninstall us...

closeup22

Error

Hello, i got the same error.. now wat shell i do.. can i download that.. configuration: windows xp internet explosure: 6.0

closeup22

Downiand windwos xp2wait

Hello, wait for my doawaland windwos xp2 . thank

closeup22

Conrad usb web cam software

Hello, i have conrad usb web cam but i have not software cd pls help me

closeup22

I wanna know my another account

Hello,

closeup22

Exel recover file tool

Hello, hi I want to recovered exel files and gave link tool santosh kumar yadav 9971172086

closeup22

Can this be solved

Hello, I formatted my dell latitude C640 and i am now having a problem. When i check my device manger, i find out that these drivers are not function...

closeup22

How we change the welcome screen of window xp

Hello, please give me the answer

Asten M

Windows vista driver

Hello, I have hp entertainment notebook dv2700 with windows vista. My problem is that the display driver of my laptop is not running graphics properl...

sadgurl

Got no sound device

Hello, can anyone help with this problem???????? i have recently installed a new hard drive as windows proffessional crashed on me. i have had a copy...

sadgurl

How to make my computer super fast

Hello, i want to make my computer faster i have got a anti virus and used all types of hints, tweaks and other things and it could not be solved. i a...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
Anurag

Windows xp unable to format.

Hello, I got problem while install Windows XP...during format process ( I choose Format in NTFS), occurred message " Windows unable to format your di...

sadgurl

Vista freezing up

Hello, My pc is a HP s3700y slimline. 320 Gb hard drive, 4Gb 667Mb RAM, 2.6 Mhz Athlon xp x 2 5000+ cpu. 2 months old, and my pc keeps locking up. Ha...

sadgurl

How do i make my ip change every secs automat

Hello, how do i make it change automatically when im using the internet everyone says it should already do that but mine changes every 6 months or so

sadgurl

To copy recovery drive to dvd(wind vista 64b)

Hello, i have dell studio1555. i want to change operating system from windows vista 64bit to xp 32bit. and i want to copy recovery drive t...

sadgurl

Pc suite for internet

Hello, Hello, how can i download pc suit for my hanset from internet. my mob is G'five u800. kindly sent me the way so i can easily use my mobile....

sadgurl

Re:downloading window xp for toshiba

Hello, Can you help me to download window xp for toshiba due to currupt of my computer window

sadgurl

I cant see my mail in face book b cos of new

hellow i cant read my mails or any word in my facebook account becouse i dont know what lagange is coming in facebook

sadgurl

How to get the euro sign to work

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use the euro sign that is next to the number 4 on my sony vaio laptop. I have tried ctrl it just gives me the £ sign this is ...

Alan

Missing registry file

Hello, I have a Windows XP Home OS. I got a virus or something the other day. Since I have cleaned up problems that the security(McAfee) found. I not...

raneboy

Mac dvd burner for pc

Solved

Hello, Can I Use a mac dvd burner in a Windows Computer? my burner quit and I am getting a new computer soon and dont want to buy one. I have a mac g...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
jebtv

Cant restore vista in toshiba l500 series

Hello, I cant restore all the systen in my laptop. I want restore all windows program. I dont where start to do it. Thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
maxima

Msn messenger shared folders

Hello, Hope I hear back form you guys. I had updated my MSN messenger to 8.1 I think it was and lost my ability to have shared folders or could not ...

13 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
girl

Need to know wat happend to my speakers

Hello, like about a week ago my speakers just went out and i thikn my cousin uninstalled them when he was here. now i cant find it theres a big X on ...

akhan

Can only get online from my account

Hello, I can not get online from standard or users account.I know it has been blocked somehow.I don't know how to unblock.I can only get online throu...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Disabled account

Hello, i would like to know why my account was disabled and what i can do to get it reactivacted for i like facebook very much for it has helped me t...

pcsces

Can't set up email right !

Hello, there is something wrong with my email see I am trying to set up a new account because I deleted my last one and I wasn't the one who set it u...

Sue

All driver of window vista

Hello sir/mam i want the driver of window vista for model of hp pavilion dv2000.please send us the all river of window vista like buletooth driver,...

pcsces

Internetsetings

Hello,

sarbel.vilo

New laptop

Hello, I have broadband with Talktalk on my desktop computer. I have bought a laptop and wish to transfer my broadband connection from Desktop to Lap...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
Ioan

Still no java

Hello, i have gone to internet options/security/custom and enabled active scripting and still no video's will play? Anyone know how to fix? just in...

zimouvitch

Booting problem

Hello, How do i boot my laptop(HP520) when i press f8 it ask 2 options - Optical Disk Drive / Notepad Hard Drive how do I format the disk

closeup22

Windows xp not allowing me to log in

So, here's the deal. I was installing a couple of programs on my computer last night to take an online class. No problem there, but when I went to r...

closeup22

Aspire 3680 xp driver needed

Hello, I have an aspire 3680 and i have put xp on it but i cant find the PCi driver video controller networking controller ethernet controller mass s...

closeup22

New dowload

Hello, i want to download window exp softwaire it keeps telling me there is already a window system which i don't want to use. I WANT TO REMOVE AND ...

closeup22

Activating a bluetooth device

Hello, This is Balaji. I had installed new windows Vista Ultimate operating system and i am unable to activate the bluetooth device because when the ...

Balaji

My laptop not working

Hello, I am Bharat from USA. I have dell inspiron 1420. I have bought it in 2008 March. At present its not working. I have sent it to dell for...

closeup22

Bootable usb drive

Hello, I want to make my usb bootable just like a bootable cd or dvd for window xp setup. I have an image file of windows xp and I extracted it and c...

closeup22

Windows genuine advantage

Hello,

pcsces

Msn

Hello, Olá, porque meu messenger não funciona e como sair desta ?

closeup22

Do not change my home page

Sir, I can not change home page this site www.socio.fusionce.com.

dancedhall

Please help me in my problem about product ke

Hello, I have a problem about my ..windows vista home basic..about product key.how can i replace that..because when i oopen my computer it appears ab...

dancedhall

No signal

Hello, i am vipul patel i have lg hdmi port my hp pavilion 1138nr laptop is not conected in lcd tv

dancedhall

How to use mobile or landlime via internet

Hello, Kindly let me know how I can make or use calls via internet in India and Abroad through Mobile and Landline Are there any charges or free of c...

dancedhall
Results 18601 - 18650 out of a total of 24,655