The discussions

Not able to open any webpage

Hello, i have problem opening any webpage on either mozilla or IE. however i am able to use yahoo messenger, msn messenger, receive and send email ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
vivek

Webcam help! :d

Hi, i want to try to use my camera as a web cam. Is it possible? If yes, how to? Please help me... :D

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Delete backupprgram files windows vista

Hello, I backed up some programs files in windows vista, now I can't delete them. How can I do this> Thanks

closeup22

Msn can't see file when accepting

Solved

Hello, Ok, so I have MSN Live, The Newest vison. My problem is when someone trys to send me a file, webcaming, or mic I don't see the accept nor do I...

mysticdreams

Window xp homepage is not visible

Hello, yesterday i was troubleshooting with a window xp. bcuz i wanted to view a movie in window media player. i was able to listen to the movie but ...

closeup22

Acer 5610z factory settings

I recently seperated the hard drive partition on teh Aspire 5610z which helped greatly with the speed of the computer but I did not have the factory d...

closeup22

Hard disk in my labtop

Hello, my labtop reads that some files are missing so when I put the recover disk in it reads that my hard disk is not powered what should I do

closeup22

I have tried everything i know. help!!!

Hello, I have tried it all. I have started windows vista on my dell inspiron 1545 in every mode possible (safe, regular, and repair). It keeps show...

closeup22

Can't use shift + delete

Hello, When i try to erase a file using the short-cut shift + delete, my windows is completely blocked and i can't use anything, how to fix this ?

closeup22

Dell inspiron startup problems

Hello, I have problems with my dell inspiron 15 laptop. The logo loads but after that a screen pops up saying that there´s some disk error. Startup r...

closeup22

Sound problem

Hello,in my acer laptop no proerly output audio device install so no sound output at that time.

closeup22

Advanced virus

Hello, I have got the dreaded "Advanced Virus Protection" virus. I have got through many steps to try and removing it. Some read on this site and som...

JulienDarnell

Foreign languages, etl tools

Hello to all, Being in a pretty much international company, I have come here to ask a few things about ETL tools and their different languages. ...

byron

Motherboard specifications

Solved

Hello, My laptop HP Pavilion Entertainment pc dv6000 is not responding.I guess it's the motherboard problem.please i wish to know the specific specif...

dybbody

Help windows 2003 i got problem to config my

Hello, do how much do u need for config my win2003 let read to host website and dedicate server?

dybbody

Register key

Hello, I bought and register a Detective Driver they game me a Password 081244,but I have not receive the code to activate Thanks Mercedes

dybbody

F 10 = rom based setup

Hello, Turn on, screen comes on with massage F10 = Rom based setup, pressed F10 but can not go into bios hear no beeps. is some one can help m...

dybbody

Webcam

Hello, sir i am using compaq presario cq40-144tu notebook pc . i want to download the webcam driver for vista operating system please give the site ...

dybbody

Not all letters type on my latop

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop and I can only type certain letters like a for example. Other letters like t will not type but send me to another windo...

dybbody

Samsung star as modem

Hello, I just want to ask how can I use my samsung star phone as modem for my desktop pc?

vicky

Bootable xp cd

Hello, How to create a bootable xp cd ?

Mwanasoft

How can i format my pc

hi! i have an assus laptop and i want to format it. can anyone help

Mwanasoft

Charger batery

Hello, can j charger batery for my nokia n 73 with data cable connect with PC

dybbody

File conversion problem

Hello, how to convert a jpeg file into word/text file....plz do inform me as soon as possible

dybbody

Open my mails in msn

Hello, please help me to find the link that msn sent me in my mails, i forgot my password to login on my msn. tried alot to get the password

dybbody

My pc keeps rebooting itself

Hello, i WAS READING ALL THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS GIVEN, HOWEVER NONE OF THEM WILL HELP ME, DUE TO THE FACT THAT COMPUTER LOADS UP BIOS INFORMATION AND...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
jojo

Where my xp home sp3 bluetooth device

Hello, I use a Fujitsu/Siemens XP home sp3 laptop sans any bluetooth facility, as far as I can determine. There is no Bluetooth facility on the MS XP...

James

Dictionary nokia5310

Solved

Hello, I am Sanjay from India . I have a nokia 5310 xpressmusic mob and i want a english(us) to english dictionary for my mobile , i tred to surch i...

dybbody

Loosing picture when watchin from laptop

Hello, I have my Laptop connected via a HDMI cable to my TV. Everything works perfectly except every 15 minutes the picture goes blank but the vid...

dybbody

Vista

Hello, I just Installed Vista onto new drive, but i need to find the Drivers for everything, like 20 or so drivers that need to be reinstalled(specif...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
raik.48

Customize shortcut range on desktop

Hello, When I install vista, i see some diffrent between the shortcut range. It seem in vista the gap between shortcuts are more wide than XP maybe...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
BK201

Can't find the songs

Hell I just bought an ipod nano & i the process of learing. When i sync the playlist from my comp to the nano, it says sync in progress, but th...

bads

Myspace login wont load

Hello, my computer wont load the myspace login screen a message pops up that sais it couldnt connect or my internet connection is low but its not low...

T

Back to factory state l300-20d

Hello, tosiba satellite l300-20d i upgrade from vista basic to vista premium.when i put the dvd vista in only gave me one choice clean installation...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
sensei.moore

Victim of software counterfeiting

Hello, Anytime I switch on my PC a starlike icon appears with a message that reads "YOU MAY BE A VICTIM OF SOFTWARE COUNTERFEITING, THIS COPY OF WI...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
person9

Lost my data and want to recover it

Hello, i formatted my pc.delete all partitions and crecte new partitions.But doning all this i forget to take backup of some important files and pics...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
Top Chap

Issue with 3rd monitor, with windows7

Hello, I was running 2 video cards, with 3 monitors in Vista for over a year, NO PROBLEMS.... But when I upgraded to Windows7, every time I logi...

pds3000

Internet stopped working

Hello, The internet on my laptop has stopped working and i cannot locate any networks....I have a compaq.

closeup22

Vista updates frozen comp help

Hello,

closeup22

Retrieve lost files on vista home premium

Hello, guys and gals,recently i accidentally did a system repair,i was given 2 options(either to full system restore-which everything will be wiped o...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
computernewbie

Visat will not accept my slave drive

Hello, I have a new Acer computer with Vista. I have a C and d drive the D drive is another Hard drive used as a slave drive. The system drive is th...

closeup22

Lcd to pc

Hello, i have a 42 inch philips lcd flat screen tv and was wondering if i could hook up a pc. what cord should i use or work?

closeup22

Videos

Hello, I am trying to get the videos my my google my touch phone to my PC, I am having no trouble with pics but cannot seem to transfer videos from p...

closeup22

Dv4 sound not working

Hello, Hello, I have just install window XP on my laptop ( hp DV4 1125nr) . all driver workiing but sound driver not working

dancedhall

Hdmi pc connection to lcd

Hello, I have a Dell PC with an HDMI port - (OS is Windows Vista) and I connected an HDMI cable from my PC to my Sony Bravia LCD TV so I can use the ...

RIJS

Cq40-327

Hello, I am Abhishek i have purchased Compaq Presario Cq40-327 model, i got vista basic installed in it, now i have formatted my laptop and insatalle...

abhi

Factory setting

Hello, dear sir, I have toshiba note book model name satellite M70-122 series i face some problem. how to configure user password befor open window...

dancedhall

Dvd wont read

Hello, no it reads other dvds and cds.. is there any solution if itz corrupted? seddeeq

dancedhall

My dvd wont read

Hello, some days ago i burned a DVD , but now when i tried to open it showing the empty folder above written "drag the files to folder" or somthing l...

dancedhall

Administraor right

Hello, i tried to recover my deleted files from my vista preinstalled laptop, but when i tried to recover some massage is poping up saying " unable t...

dancedhall
Results 18401 - 18450 out of a total of 24,656