The discussions

«help»

Hello sirs I cant open cmd.exe.. i can't open anything. i cant open commando prompt either by going into START -> ALL PROGRAMS -> ACCESORIES -> C...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
gragrand

Trouble with n73

Hello, I am using n73 mobile and I have connected to internet on pc but I can open only google. I can not open any other website except google.

suff954

Genric host problem

Hello, i always getting a error message in a dialouge box that "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close...

moneymaker1

How to format my pc

Hello, my system has lot of virus include i need some details how to format my system plz send format metods in my id....thank u

devarajan

Loading xp machine keeps rebooting in midle

Hello, im reloading xp on a mecer xtreme machine and it keeps rebooting in the middle of loading and gives no error masage at all.sotimes reboots whe...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
mawala02

Movies

Hello, IS IT POSSIBLE TO KEEP MOVIES DOWNLOADED FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER ONTO MY IPOD AND ADD USIC FROM MY COMPUTER

ZGWin

Windows vista 64 bit second partition

Hello, i am using windows vista home premium 64 bit and i want to create second partition on my 320 GB hard drive which currently has only c drive ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
kewlington

Hard drive not recognized

Hello, i might have accidently deleted a file(maybe bcd file) or downloaded a virus. but a friend helped remove hard drive and save pictures etc..har...

gentleman1290

Cant sign into emails or messenger

Hello, i cant sign into my emails or messenger please help me

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
purseoneil

Booting problems

Hello, i just want to ask about booting problems; i mean what can cause an OS not to boot normal. Thanks, Warm regards. Chawai

afgas

How to get start

Hello, i am presently using 750/- scheme. my system was formatted recently after that when ever i connect to internet it get connected but a...

n.bie16

Connecting my laptop with my phone

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D630 My phone is a sony W810i How do i connect both using bluetooth?? I could not find the bluetooth device option...

triodon

Adaptec video grabber-allows video to dvd

Hello, Hi There Can anyone advise help with this problem- I am installing a adaptec video grabber to enable tranfers of video tapes to dvd,the pr...

password00

Problems with my monitor

Hello, I have been having issues with my computer monitor going black when I try to the newest Adobe Reader and also yesterday, I tried going past th...

Nou_Nours77

Cant sign in using english

Hello, I signed up my facebook account in english, but somehow it turned into arabic the next time I signed in. How can I get it to turn back into ...

tokeneight

Help with this problem

Hello, how can i view my hidden files in my usb flask drive in my computer without a folder option?.. is there any way to view my files.. i have stru...

tommo2785

Pls help for driver installation for dv5 1102

Hello, I recently bought a new Hp Pavillion laptop DV5 1102TU ,I am able to install xp on it . But i failed to install all drivers for this model ....

7 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
Riyaz

Pausing sound

Hello, I am just wondering why everytime i click on something that requires sound and video it doesn't show properly? The shows i'm trying to watch k...

guetsa

Desktop virus?

Hello, I'm having quite a trouble with my PC. It detected a virus so I restarted my PC (thing is I forgot to install an anti-virus software and for...

tommo2785

Audio devices not installed

Hello, my speakers were working with windows 2000 but after installing windows xp i can not play any audio files. the vidoes are showing okay but no ...

cversy

How to repair my windows

Hello, How are you? I am a new member in the site and interested in discussing in forums. Now, I have a problem with my WindowsXP. My Window...

afgas

How to install windows vista on mac air book

Hello, I have a Mac Air Book and want to install Windows vista. Is that possible? if so then how can do. please guide me. Thank you

GM

Surround sound problems

Hello, I just purchased a surround sound system and it works when I use it as a dvd player and also when I play music but when I am trying to watch...

nsense

Windows-no error

Hello, When i open my pc,it will automatically show this error msg (windows - no error) exception processing message........ because i want to insta...

closeup22

Hard drive format time

Hello, I was wondering if you can find out the exact time a hard drive was quick formatted..I lost my drive and want to find out when it got all form...

rebellamasre

Windows not starting from sata hdd

Hello, i have a IDE hdd with XP installed on it(C:WINDOWS) added a second SATA hdd and installed XP on it to(D:WINDOWS) When both hdds work no prob...

petropolis

External usb drive trouble

Hello, I have a Serial ATA (USB 2.0) hard drive. I have a lot of info I need off of it and now my computer says "found new hardware do you want to in...

actual1935

Mine 2

Hello, My compy is having the same problem. Im running Vista on an inspiron 1720, with the latest versions of both Firefox and IE (although I uninst...

kunknowu

I need to vga ati fire gl2

Hello,

siwemen

Requirement of sound driver of compaq model

Hello,i have Presario CQ70-120US Notebook pc and i need sound driver of it.

siwemen

Lost drivers

Hello, Today I reformatted a family members PC with XP Pro from Home. All went went well except that now it will not detect the broadband highspeed m...

li.ar43

My pc is starting up on system repair

Hello, My PC is starting up on system repair - however, it can't fix the repair. I have tried system restore with no luck. How can I get window...

Bob

Computer probelm

Hello, HOW CAN I SEND PICTURES FROM MY CELLPHONE TO MY COMPUTER IF I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SEND EMAIL PICTURES FROM MY PHONE??????????????????

Sital Dahal

Hey

Hello, My name is stephanie I was login on hi5 and I forgat my password and my secret question what can I do my email is honeybunchdiva@msn.com thaks

incmplet

Speeds act the same when using 512mb or 3gb r

i tested both rams, the 512mb by itself and the 3gb by itself. Knowing that 3GB RAM should be faster (not only bigger) they both run the same, but thi...

realiser

Computer has virus?

Hello, hi my computer has been acting up lately. I had avg but it not working now. everytime i try google anything to do with avg it closes all int...

strnnger

Pen drive not read

Hello, I have a transcend 4Gb pendrive. Ihave used it successfully over 1-1/2 years on windows XP both in laptop and PC.however recently our engineer...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by

How to install window xp pack2 by pen drive

Solved

Hello, hi i i want to set window xp pack 2 in my benQ laptop but my cd rom seem break, so i want to set up window by pen drive. or any solutions, i ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
kioskearocks

Lost cd key

Closed

Hello,i have Window XP Home Edition service pack 2 version 2002 , i have been lost my cd key where i can get it , can you help me ? .

provock

Why system 32

Hello, Ok guys,I am dumber than dirt about computers,so please forgive my ignorance. I bought a used computer for my son and System32 was installed o...

chiphunterz

Windows 2000 and milenium 98 word

Solved

Hello, i JUST ADDED WINDOWS 2000 PROFESSIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM AND WANT TO REINSTALL WORD FROM MY MILLENIUM PACK. CAN THIS BE DONE? WHEN I TRY TO ADD...

subzero00

Operating system not found

Hello, I get the follwed message: Operating System Not Found What can I do? Thanks in advance, Giannis

fayalit

Help...search your e-mail not working ?

Hello, trouble here. Since the new HOT MAIL configuration I can't get my e-mail search to work. When inbox is open and e-mail list is showing a box...

perham

Msn

Hello, i tryed to log in my msn account but it say's the service is temporaily unavailable,please try later i try later but it doesnt work plz tell m...

tokeneight

My account hacked

Hello, My name is Salman Ansari, my e-mail account is by the name is salman.ansari@hotmail.com Presently i am based in Dubai and this account w...

gangster

Volume help

Hello, i cannot get my volume bar up at all since iv had my computer done, iv tried everything on the control panel and going on the sound and audio ...

cversy

Drive not open simply

Hello, when i clichk my local drive d and e then open with box open and i can not open d and e drive as usualy. how i open my drive simply?

cryfor89

Sound card malfuntion

Hello, i formatted my laptop acer aspire one zg5 and i installed all its driver but my sound card doesnt work?what will i do to restore my sounds?i h...

jamfritzzz17

Folders are hidden in locker folder

Hello, i locked it in my portable hdd some days ago........ now when i opened it the locker folder shows the same properties ....i.e size but all o...

tz

Factory reset

Hello, how do i reset my laptop 2 factory settings .it's completly full and running like crap

don yazy
Results 21351 - 21400 out of a total of 24,655