The discussions

Restart on shutdown command

Hello, My computer is behaving absurd. Everytime I give the shutdown command, it restarts itself. It started happening all of sudden. I didn't even i...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
vani

Webcam help

Hello, i was trying to install a vista plus creative webcam to my windows xp but i have no cd to install it. is there any software i could download t...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
dal

Buetooth problem

Hello, I am unable to connect my nokia 2600 classic via bluetooth to computer using Nokia Pc suite I have Bluesoleil software installed and thats w...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
ATIF

Local drives not opening

Hello, I have a desktop with PC 3.0 GHz , 160GB HDD ( 4 parts C,D,E,F), 1 GB RAM, DVD RW, all things are going smooth but suddenly D and E drive sho...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
Vicky Arya

Can someone help me fix my microphone problem

Hello, I recently just formatted my PC, and everything seems to work fine, except my microphone. The headset still recieves audio, but when i spea...

kieyrofl

Wanted to find out

Hello, do i have to download a web cam in order for me use use it

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Dell p4 problem

Hello, i installed window xp in my p4 computer , but resulution is very bad after installation. and also no sound comes when any video played. so in...

dybbody

Transfer music from one external to another

Hello,I have a western digital external 500gb hard drive that has music, and I have another one iI want as a back up. But I don't know how to transfer...

dancedhall

Hard disk installation

Hello, I had copied nfs carbon setup files in my hard disk as a backup from the 4 cds provided and now i want to install it on my system from this ha...

olfo81

Windows vista and xp

Hello, i currently have a laptop that i use all the time that runs on vista, i want to buy a mini laptop for using at uni and whilst i am commuting e...

olfo81

Please email me vista lexbces.exe

Hello, I seem to have lost an individual file that I really need. It's called LEXBCES.EXE and is normally in the windows/system32 directory. I s...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
mukut

Control volume

Hello, I have lost Volume Control from the right side of my Task Bar. When I try to add it from the Control Panel, I get a message that the Volume ...

olfo81

Dell laptop

Hello, my dell laptop keeps restarting!; whenever i turn it on what should i do. ?

olfo81

Bios problem

Hello, i cannot access some of the options which are seen in the pheonix award bios setup 6.00pg such as the first boot priority

olfo81

My external hdd works in bios but not in wind

Hello, i just bought a casing which converted my laptop hard disk into external hdd it worked first time but after that it didnt work at all. the ha...

onea97

I can not see videos in u tube it gives me er

Hello, i cannot see videos in u tube it gives me error that "u have ur java script turned off"

mihir

How to fix a disk drive

wat up, how do you fix a disk drive that wont read any disk on a lap top please help if i fix it i can have internet on it

deepbreathe

How to install win xp on pavilion dv4-1402tu

Hello, plz if any body have any idea about installing windows xp on HP pavilion dv4-1402Tu, when ever i try to install win Xp, a blue screen showing ...

deepbreathe

Hack my passward

Hello, I AM GUDDU & SOME ANOTHER PERSON HACK MY ID PASSWARD & I AM CLOSE MY ID TO GMAIL ACOUT PLS TELL ME HOW WE CAN CLOSE THE ID mY ID IS GUDDU88...

deepbreathe

Copy paste problem

Hello, How to solved copy & paste problem.

deepbreathe

No sound

Hello, I am new to computers i deleted some programs and install some new ones I haveadell pc with microsoftsoft xp Profesoinal Version ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
RemoTheCompGuy

Shutting down my computer

Hello, MY NAME IS DOUG I NEED HELP FAST I HAVE A PICTURE POP UP EVERYTIME I SHUT OFF MY COMPUTER. I NEED IT TO GO AWAY PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IT IS ...

RemoTheCompGuy

I need an active mixer devise

Hello, My volume is not working. The computer says that I need a mixer what do I do?

umabeary@gmail.com

I have no sound driver xp dv4 1211 tu

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
lorenzo

Doesnt show multiple windows pages on taskbar

Hi, I just installed some programs and when I restarted my computer and open a window, it shows the "tab icon" of the window on the RIGHT side of the...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
cece

Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my computer turns of automatically while playing games,, in about 2-4 min pls help me in this problem.... i will be thankful to solver of th...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
SHIKHAR

Unable to format hdd

Hello, Hy, i have a problem with a disk drive.i can´t formate him.i receive en error "windows was unable to complete the format" what can i do???

epsiman

Is this my product key?

Solved

Hello, i tried to open power point in my laptop, and it asked me for my product key. I entered the product key on the bottom of my computer. I receiv...

afsgun

Need a toshiba equium l20 recovery disc...???

Hello,

afsgun

Sound problem in dell 3100

Hello, My dell 3100 sound system is not working.. Thank you sue

afsgun

Display not receiving after going into bios

Hello, DNA here I am looking for any help because at the moment I am receiving no display on my LCD monitor it works and all I just messed it up in...

afsgun

Language changed

Hello, I was recently in Greece. When I logged into Facebook, all the headings were in Greek. I am now back home, but the headings are still in Gre...

afsgun

Bios!!!!!!!

Hello, Ive brought a comaq Cq60-119tu and hate vista with a passion ive tried to find drivers but no luck i cannot install my legit version of xp and...

Reaper

Hp pavillion dv6000 series

Hello, Help!! I reformatted my 80 GB hard drive with my HP system recovery disc, and now my drive C only has 24 GB with the rest of the space bein...

afsgun

Will data be lost from other drives on restre

Hello, If I restore my HP pavilion dv6500 laptop to manufacturer settings will I lose the data from my other drives too? Do I need to make a backup...

fella1960

Reinstalled windows xp

Hello, I reinstalled windows xp on my laptop(Dell inspiron 1520). I need to know what drives do i install on my laptop so i can plug my laptop on m...

fella1960

Vista premium to vp media edition on hp pavil

Hello, vista premium to vp media edition on hp pavillon dv6000 when I try to reformat the way it used to be f8 or f12 then try to install xp says...

fella1960

Mother board driver for

Hello, Pl help me out how to download motherboard driver for my IBM machine No: M/T:8175-14Q . S/N: 2FRABMO

fella1960

Driver installation problem

Hello, i have removed vista and installed xp on my laptop "compaq pressario cq60-106tu". but now my sound drivers dont work n shows error message "...

iveal

Please solve it now

Hello,

iveal

Blue file's and folder's titles

Hello, I want to know what is the problem. Almost all my files ant folders are in blue title, not black like usually. How to solve this problem? mayb...

xm5

The biggest favor

Hello, i really need the password for unique_in_my_wayz@yahoo.com it is very important that i get this password

iveal

I'm looking for sound card

Hello, all i've found sound card driver for Lenovo Think Centre 8701-a67, and i have search in google but still not findable this sound card. Pleas...

iveal

Microsoft office 2007 product key questiono

Hello, I purchased an acer extensa from a 'laptop depot' in Calgary. The salesman told me the computer included Microsoft Office 2007 and is runni...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
savij

How to setup my bluetooth

Hello, i am need to knew how to setup my blutooth device option &how to use it?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
essexbird1986

Moserbear pen driver 2gb not detect

Hello My Pen drive Is Moserbear 2Gb But just Insert Computer led not blink and don't apper device So pl'z Help Me Thank's

Dev

Microsoft product ket trouble

Hey! I was just wondering, cause I have this relitavley new laptop that has a microsoft product key on the bottom and i keep entering it correctly bu...

iveal

My question is how change windows welcome nam

Hello, My question is How change windows welcome name plz Give my question Answer

iveal

Want to recover office files after deletion

Hello, Please assist me so that i can restore all the office files.

iveal

Flash player 10

Hello, i have been trying to download adobe flash player for some time now. it will say it was successfly downloaded but when i go to view videos ,it...

pcsces
Results 20101 - 20150 out of a total of 24,655