The discussions

How to restore my laptop? its a compaq

Hello, how do i restore my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Info abt dvd writer

Hello, i know abt my dvd writer . when i put cd in dvd writer dvd writer loading cd but when i put dvd in dvd writer dvd writer not read dvd what's p...

fea_ture

Bluetooth

Hello, dude i want to connet my bluetooth device computer to phone to send files to my phone e.g music' flies ,pictures etc please help me

fea_ture

I cant instl winxp at my compaq cq40-144tu

Hello, Sir myself hrishikesh, i m getting a problame during installation winxp at my compaqcq40-144tu. When i tried to install winxp at laptop aft...

fea_ture

Lets have a proper answer

No offence but im sick off hearing ppl say theyve found a solution when all they have is another way to talk to ppl .Im sure 3/4 of the ppl here alrea...

Jono :p

Hard disk not detected

Hello, my accer pc while booting says hard disk not detected.....it all happened suddenly ..nothing was wrong with my hard disk as well I have tried...

R.B. Singh

File got overwrited

Hello, I was working on my summer project and i was trying to load part of the project up but for some reason when I tried to load it another file ov...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
Solution

Cd

Hello,I only have windows xp media center 2005 operting system disk. can I intall windows xp too.

dybbody

How to change windows vista to windows xp

Hello,How to changes whole windows vista to windows XP. Thank you

dybbody

No connectivity

Hello, When i connect it gives a status of connecting but doesnt connect for hours plz tel me wat to do?? i pissing to download songs without ares

deepbreathe

Retrieve my license vista home premium

Hello, please help me to retrieve my license windows vista home premium..... Thank.... cocoy

deepbreathe

Windows xp not loading

Hello, When I turn on my computer it starts loading, and then stays on the black screen with the white words. It tells me to "Boot From CD" I tried p...

deepbreathe

40 gb kingston hard drive

Hello, i have purchased a 40 gb pen drive and when i attached to computer it shows in raw form and when i tried to format it, window can not format...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
Aman Bhatt

Pen-drive

Hello, how to open the contents of a pendrive when ptotective scan alert is put?

deepbreathe

Subtitles

Hello, when downloading a movie,how do i get the subtitles to work when putting it on to dvd. can a...

deepbreathe

How to install xp sp 2

Hello, How i install win xp sp 2 on my HP pavilion dv 2000 laptop !

deepbreathe

Internet

Hello, How can i connect to internet using cable when computer is recognizing cable?

suff954

I lost all my pictures

Hello, i have lost all my photos and dont know a way to find them. i did not do a backup folder for my photos because i didnt think that i needed to...

suff954

Blue screen with acer netbook erecovery manag

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire One, model zg5, netbook, running winXP. I am trying to restore default settings by using the eRecovery Management. I h...

suff954

Wab setting

Hello, i want WAP settings for my nokia n79 mobile

suff954

I need driver software

Hello, i need driver software(sound and graphic ) because i have changed my OS from window vista home basic sp1 to window XP professional sp2.some...

suff954

My xp os not working

Hello, my name is aji_agito... One months ago I bought Toshiba notebook...My notebook specification is Toshiba Satellite A105 S4384... when I boug...

suff954

Bsod...blue screen error

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv6105 media center edition 2005 and when I power it on I receive the blue screen with a message of "bad pool caller". I...

closeup22

Disc formaat

Hello, in my hp dv2000 laptop i hvae formatted all the drives bt E is not formatting message is window is unable to format the disc. Please give me...

closeup22

My desktop icons nt showing

Hello, my desktop icons not showing ,that time i use right click properties and clcik the classic menu option that time desktop icons appering when i...

closeup22

Change welcomename

Hello, i want to get my name as Sayem Ahmed

closeup22

Solve the [roblem

Hello, my sound divice missing pleas send a sound divive mu sound divice "c-media ac97 audio device"

closeup22

Videos

Hello, I would like to know how I may save a video from You Tube WITHOUT all the other stuff on the page (just the video). I was able to do this usin...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
Ardath

I hav loopmobile setting on nokia6610

Hello, my name chetan n i hav loopmobile setting my mobile code is nokia6610 n my mobile no is 9773625396

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Want gprs setting

Hello, i m using n72 & i want gprs setting on my cell phone. my no. is 9773781760 my name is. thakur sonu singh

sadgurl

Information

Hello, sir, i'm using windows XP SP3 now. .can i run UNIX parallely in my system. ??

been there

Matamu picek coxk!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, matamu picek cok, taek mbok bujuki yo?

matamu

Enter button

Hello, i can't press my enter button to work things! Whats the prob what should i do to make it work?

afsgun

Adobe flash player 10

Hello, I have a Dell and my computer is not letting me download the adobr flash player 10. I click the yellon agree and install no button but it will...

afsgun

Converting 2003 documnts to 07

Hello, Will somone please tell me how to convert a 2007 word document to 2007. thanks alot.

afsgun

Color adjustmnt of window

HII... I wana knw d steps for colour adjusmnt for window....

afsgun

Problem in heachatring in voicechat

Hello, I use dell laptop with Windows XP.I was using voice chat comfortably till 3months. Now I am unable to hear other person voice while on vo...

afsgun

Cdaudio.sys in installation disc (winxp)

Hello, Where can I find cdaudio.sys in installation disc? where is it located? plss reply ASAP.

3 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
Meor

Monitor/computer help please?

Hello, I wanted to see what type of ram my computer had inside cuz i was going to concider upgrading it which i did. soooi turned it off unplugged eve...

afsgun

Error report

Hello, When i open the internet explorer after 2-3min an errror accors that generic host how to over come this problem with out formating

afsgun

Ram problem

Hello, I am having a toshiba laptop with 4 GB of RAM , but in Windows Vista Business 32-Bit it only displays 2940 MB of RAM and rest it shares with G...

afsgun

Need the driver for xp

Hello, I need the driver for my pc laptop HP Pavilion DV3550ee, I successfully downgrade from vista to xp..but my problem is the driver for xp.....

afsgun

Can i have a burned xp recovery cd

Hello, My system Inspiron 530 crushed last week.I can't find Dell supported XP pro operating system CD. Can someone help me out with this matter? T...

david

Invisible avg

Hello, I'm having the same problem. I cannot install kaspersky because my computer says i have avg installed but when i go into control panel to unin...

afsgun

Problem booting to desktop

Hi, I've posted this problem on a couple of other forums, but no real luck and i was wondering if anyone here can help (first post!). I have this stra...

Nuttboy

Adminstator account has been disable

Hello, sir/madam the adminstator option is disable on welcome window . i am doing ctrl+alt+delete twice. a log on window appears. after...

dybbody

Wap settings

Hello, i want wap setting cell no 9870114168 model no sony ericsson C510

dybbody

Windows script host

Hello, I am getting the error window tittled as " windows script host" . the message content as "C:\windows\system32\NewFile.vbs".. what is this? ...

dybbody

Temp folder

Hello, can anyone plz I tell me what happens if we delete all files in Temp flder? I hope nothing will go wrong by doing this?

dybbody

Software counterfeiting

Hello, heloo, pls help me for my problem on software counterfeiting

dybbody
Results 20051 - 20100 out of a total of 24,656