The discussions

How can i stat in built cam on vista

Hello,my name is vipan. i have sony vaio laptop in built camera.how can i start it, on vista ultimate

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
realiser

System restore error

Hello, some how my computer has changed by its self.One morning I turned it on and every thing changed,most of my desktop icons are missing,desktop ba...

chaerul

How to install windows xp?

Hello, i purchased hp dv4 1241tx notebook but i am not able to install windows xp in my notebook.i am not seeing sata hard disk information.i can not...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
brainstew

Monitor

Hi Guys, My VDU keeps shaking as if there an earth quake what can I do resolve the problem? Someone out there help plz. Arthur

fea_ture

Ip pinging problem

Hello, Dear Team, i have problem with some IP address pinging. I am working in 'A' class network. I am contected to router, also working with a...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
vikram

Windows xp wont start up

Hello, my computer recently crashed and all i get now is the windows xp logo for a split second before it takes me to the windows was unable to load s...

suff954

My pc windows running like wibrating

Hello, hi i have a problem with my computer i dont know how to fix it.. when i open a window its running up and down like crazy. first of all i thou...

deepbreathe

Laptop dual monitor issues.

Here´s my story. I have a Acer laptop wich had it´s LCD screen broken, while I can´t reapir it, I decided to hook up a external monitor on it´s VGA...

fobvious5

Boot task error

When I turn my computer on, all I get is a back screen and the words "boot task error". I can't get past it. What can I do?

iveal

Screen problem on hp pavilion dv9000

Hello, The picture on my laptop screen jumps up and down and the only way i can stop it is to keep moving the lid until i get a position that it will...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
breaper

Help with adoba flash 9

Hello, everytime i try to connect to yoville on facebook it keeps saying i need adoba flash 9 when i click on the link it want let me please help

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
hacker987

Safe boot reset

Hey Hey. OK Basically i had the hal.dll and the booti.ini error, after getting over them i then faced another problem, when i try to boot up in saf...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
Griff

Remove write protection for pen

Hello, I want to format my pen drive but it show me message that write protected so how can i remove write protection in my pen drive

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
suff954

Bluetooth installation for inspiron 6400

Hello, How can I get the bios setup please explain for me. regards

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
femex

Help me!!! can anyone help me?

Hello, Can someone help me??? i having problem with u tube... i cant watch any video clips in u tube by using mozilla firefox but the weird things, i...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
ovan

Usb problem

if i've plugged in the usb cord and nothing pops up to tell you how you'll be able to import your pics from you cell to the computer. what can i do? m...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
TracKFreaK

Need to access my email

Hello, i forgot my yahool password and secret question. How do i access my account

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
dancedhall

Cant play videos on my pc form utube etc

Hello, i cant play any videos on my pc like utube format my pc yesterday with windows xp sp 1 uninstalled norton antivirus 2009 completely how t...

realiser

Speed+ software

Hello, my speed + software is not working is it till in the bypass mode . what r the setting to i what change i will check the ta...

afsgun

Dell xp

Hello,matherchod laptop bejta hai par gandu pura driver cd to dia kar tere maa kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................

flcconflict

Ie8 install and i get nothing now!

Hello, OMG you guys. I got the message to install IE8 on my laptop and now it just clicks off when I try to open IE. I tried to uninstall it and I on...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
vahe

Activation

Hello, how do i activate windows vista home basic service pack 1.

boki1964

Viewing deleted files on windows vista

Hello, I want to view temporary internet files that have been deleted by the process of clicking on tools and deleting temporary internet files. I f...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
Danduin

How to install xp on hp pavillion dv5 1034ca

Hello, first i have a ( Laptop,HP Pavilion Notebook PC Dv5 1034ca - Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bite ) I made a partition of 30Go HDD and I tried ...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
rh

Sound- computer/headphones

Hello, my computer is acting weird! my headphones work only on one side, i have tried other headphones but same results!, please help btw i am using...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
gragrand

Language problem

Hello, Hello, Hello, how can i change the language setting from arabic to english..you said its left below of the facebook page..how would i find...

closeup22

Windows me external hardrive

Hello, I was just given a PC, and it has Windows Me on it, and it wont show up a Usb hardrive. It installed some software to recognize it. But, the...

sadgurl

Vista cannot find a driver for kingston sdhc

Hello, VISTA cannot find a driver for Kingston SDHC or for my new Canon Rebel XSi Digital Camera. Both work fine in my other computer with XP. He...

onea97

Help vith my passvord

Hello, can-anyone-help-me-plase i'll-thanks-very-much-you plase-my-passvord-send-to-my-friend-email genta_pz11@live.com

fella1960

Sound/ audio

Hello, my computer is a windows xp. i think classic. the problem is that: my computer doesn't have any sound. whenever i try to fix it, i go to vo...

re_mi

Pc connection

Hello, sir i have nokia 7210 and im able to use net on my phone but cant use it to run internet on my pc using cable connection.please tell me the en...

strnnger

Dell inspiron 1520

Hello, hard disk failed, looking for windows xp w/sp2 and system drivers thanks

deepbreathe

Msn contact

Hello, Is there a telephone number in which i can speak to someone regarding problems with emails. I am now tired going around in circles doing the ...

moneymaker1

Sata driver for dv4 1131tx

Hello, just got a dv4 1131tx and now m stuck with vista. Pls help me out with installing xp on the system. I hav tried almost every thing that i cou...

realiser

How can create multiple partition

Hello, How can Create multiple partition in a portable hard disk.. I am using Win-XP SP2....

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
lokmani jain

The phone is messed up

Hello, hey my nanny has her internet cable and phone all toghther everything works but the phone what should i do please help me i need to call my na...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
clowncrown

Blue screen

Hello, i have a problem with my computer it appear a blue screen and it tells that remove new installed hard drive...how do i fix this problem..pls...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
jhulz

Need to restore my pc to original settings

Hello, I own a Compaq Presario Notebook PC C700 and due my children playing on it and installing and uninstalling various downloads I have so many th...

clowncrown

Os

Hello, I bought a labtop form spain. I would like to change to OS from spanish to english language. I tried to change by setting the regional and lan...

xpcman

Can you assist me

Hello, I have got a song that i downloaded off the internet and it has went to my windows Media Player.I want it on my ipod but when i put my ip...

clowncrown

Removing vista

Hello, Can I remove Windows Vista and replace it with Windows XP on a Lenova Laptop? Or any laptop. My computer guy tells me I can't on laptops onl...

xpcman

Cant get to my desktop

Hello, When i turn my computer on i have the welcome windows screen with a password to put in for either me or my son to log into. I put my password ...

shani47

G1 & video

Hello, I'm trying to find out how to send a video clip that I took from my G1 phone ........help!

valeriem121

8mb leaved after you formatting

Hello, Every one, please help me to answer this question. The question is hard disk NTFS if you done formatting in the hard disk still have 8MB extra...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
afsgun

Wired or not, can't connect to the internet

Hello, winXP toshiba satellite My network connection shows that I am connected onto my friend's unsecured wireless connection, and getting all b...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Gin

Connecting my ear phones to computer

Hello, MY PROBLEM IS I WANT TO PLUG IN MY EAR PHONES TO MY COMPUTER THAT DONT HAVE SPEEKERES..TO LISTEN TO VIDEO SONGS LIKE IN YOU TUBE..I PLUGED IN ...

flcconflict

Downgrade vista

Hello, I will try to make this as clear as possible........ I have a the dell installation disc for XP pro SP2 from the inspiron 1525 that went thr...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
CC

I cant access msn from users

Hello, Someone can help me I cant access messenger from users

pcsces

Don't

Hello, Don't get Bitdefender. Mine never worked from day ONE ! !

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
shani47

Fix black screen

Hello, My screen is black and I know the it is working because I can seen the cursor and every time I press a button it dings when there is nohting o...

dybbody
Results 21251 - 21300 out of a total of 24,656