The discussions

System retore

Hello, I am trying to restore my computer to factory settings, which i have done a handful of times. However, i talked to some dell people (i have a...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
Jeremy

Acer aspire x3200 xp drivers needed

Closed

Hello, I was wondering where I could possibly download drivers for my Acer Aspire X3200 for Windows XP I am setting the machine up as dual booting, ...

sirlibor

My hp pavlion dv6 has lost intenet connectio

Hello, I was in my bedroom when my laptop (hp pavlion dv6) lost connectionto the intenet. I searched for answers on my laptop & apparently I m...

Elle

Lost my web cam cd

Hello, i lost my d-tech web cam cd.Now i want to install web cam in my system .so plz send me the link to install the web cam in my system

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

I got hacked, how can i delete msn?

Hello, my msn got hacked. i keep coming online my friends say and the person keeps swearing and pretending to be me i had to msn's and their both h...

dancedhall

I/odevice error while formating the system

Hello, while formating the system.in istalling windows stage i got a message stating that there is some problem with i/odevice but i am ver much su...

closeup22

Surfing net on my computer through blackberry

Hello, Pls tell me the way to surf the net on my computer through my blackberry mobile. Thanks nl Varshney

closeup22

Microsoft office 97

Hello, I can't install microsoft office 97 in my new vista window's lap top Help!!!!!

closeup22

Connetion of gprs from phone to laptop

Hello, connetion of gprs from phone to laptop, hand set is sony ericsson C510 & C510a plz send setup fast

closeup22

Message from unknown

Hello, why is it every time i received a message, there's always "message from unknown" displayed instead of the person who text me. Please help, i...

dancedhall

Windows xp cd-rom

Hello, Can someone please help me. I need to know how to get a Windows XP CD-ROM to install Windows Xp on my computer. OR can u give me ways to g...

dancedhall

Why my system keeps rebooting.

Hello, When i try to turn on my computer[windows xp]it keeps rebooting during setup.I dunno how to get into repair mode but i think it is impossible...

dancedhall

Problems with my book external 300gb

Hello, Hi I have an WD External hard drive which is not being recognize by my computer, just recently I have formatted it to NTFS from FAT32. I am a ...

sharpman

Cant acess net in my mobile

Hello, Hello, I am using china mobile King Corpration N5800 for browsing internet. i don not know which pc suite is suitable and from where it down...

dancedhall

Ethernet errors

Hello, I have built a new machine took the old sata drive out of the other machine, which had a abit-nf7 board, and current board is a asrock n68, but...

dancedhall

I don't have icons on my taskbar .

Hello, I was told that I had Trojans and Viruses and Malawre by something that looked authentic from Microsoft . I didn't open it . I just pressed i...

dybbody

Aaa

Hello, how can i restore my windows vista application back to my hp instead of linix

angel08200

Headset problem in laptop

Hello, i am using persario c700 laptop..i have installed xp......i am not able to do video chat just because my misc is not working but i can hear th...

dybbody

Creative4.1 driver cd

Hello, I wants to download free driver cd for creative 4.1 speaker system.

closeup22

Network

Hello, how can i establish a lan connection in three systems using bus topology?

closeup22

I am question your answer

Hello, 1.write a procedure to insert clipart or picture into the document? 2.how will you edit the m-s word document

closeup22

Opening a file in start menu

Hello, hi sir, ...

closeup22

Need for speed 2

Hello, yesterday i got nfs 2 game from my friend. but i can't install it. ERROR you must install from cd-rom how can i fix the problem?

Excelguru

Boot from usb pen drive

Hello, i use Fujitsu siemens Laptop. but my Cd rom not working well . if i insert any CD into CDROM the cd will damage. i want to format my OS &...

closeup22

Help me please anyone

Hello, I've lost all my icons and start taskbar and have no way of getting into my control panel or my computer or my documents. I don't even really ...

xpcman

Someone please

Hello, im in desperate need, if someone will send me a pword cracker i will pay once it works. email it to dellapistola@gmail.com

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Connecting 2 computers

Hello, I have a coumputer and the other coumputer does not have internet acces. I had interent on the coumputer than it broke . How can i fix both co...

sharpman

Recovery disk

Hello, can anyone help me does anyone have a recovery disk for a acer aspire 5315 as i have lost mine i would be so grateful thank you margaret

MCS113

Hp camera

Hello, Ho do i turn a camera on in an hp laptob???

closeup22

Security problem

Hello, I have Windows XP my security setting will not let me download a file

closeup22

Change the operating system

Hello,

closeup22

Network security

Hello, If I link mypersonal computer to someone else's network for ability to access their printer will they be able to access my personal files or s...

dancedhall

Tell me how

Hello, how can i install windows media player 11 on my computer desktop which is xp please tell me

dancedhall

Start up

Hello, My dell will let me type in my password at the log in screen, but once it says welcome, it then goes to a blank screen. Any help would be grea...

dancedhall

Disable profile

hello, my profile on facebook has been disable suddenly please help me get it back thx

dancedhall

Computer problem

Hello,I have Windows vista, It turn off very two hour when I playing My computer and I want to don't need to turn off Very two hour so I want to play...

dancedhall

Configure ris

Hello, My question is given below. How to configure Ris services. Please give me answer step by step.

dancedhall

My compaq laptop doesnt play dvd and cd

Hello, my laptop compaq show the drive of dvd cd and it opens too. but it cant play any disks? i have checked all the drives they are okey . what can...

dancedhall

Installing xp using pen drive

Hello, hi anyone can tell me how to install windows xp using pen drive and the detail procedure of making the pendrive into bootable one....... than...

closeup22

Dvi conection to vga conection

Hello, I have only a DVI connection on my computer. But my flat screen needs a VGA connection. SO, I used a simple connector that changes the DVI p...

sharpman

Alert on the right bottom of the screen .

Hello, how to get rid of the alert shown in the right bottom of the screen that u may be a victim of the software counterfieting.

sharpman

Vista admin recovery/reset

Hello, I have a friend that has a Vista PC (probably the Home version) that she can't remember the password to the admin account. I am tring to fin...

sharpman

Gueine microsoft

Hello, i have a problem with my laptop.when i turn it on i receive one message by a gueine microsoft and after my desctop is all black with one messa...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
vicky2009

Start up fail to run windows 7

Hello, My start up failed to run and windows 7 try to solve the problem, but it seems stuck and i can use my windows 7, any solution ?

dancedhall

Can't send emails through messenger

Hello, I'm new to the internet and my service provider is the post office. I want to conect my emails to my messenger but when i try do this it asks ...

epsiman

No icons on desktop, no taskbar

Hello, i m using hcl leaptop. which is now not displasying any icon on desktop except wallpaper. even not displaying taskbar also. only mouse pointer...

epsiman

Backup file recovery

Hello, i took the backup my files thru' windows sp-xp2 backup software. the backup files has demaged. how can i restore my backup files. 2. my c:\d...

epsiman

Serial for xp

Hello, I have lost the product key of my genuine XP professional software

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
lolo

Computer sound problem

Hello,i do not hear any sound from my dell d510 laptop when a virus affected it but i formatted the system and i still can not hear any sound yet.Pls ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
ravindra

Blinking battery, blue screen & shuts down.

Hello, I have been having the same problem with my laptop. The battery light blinks when the battery charger is plugged in. This doesn't happen all t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
xpcman
Results 18951 - 19000 out of a total of 24,656