The discussions

Registry entry

Hello, I have develope a program which i want to registry in my o.s (XP).So the program runs automatically at every start up of windows.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

Copy

Hello, i wanna ask u dat is it possible that any file or files can b directly copied from one system to another(connected through LAN) using command ...

closeup22

Window xp keeps restarting

Hello, After installation of Xp it works well. But after running Norman Security Suites after the scan with so many files quarantined. XP refuse to r...

afsgun

Start toolbar missing

Hello, my computer freezes ass soon as the main screen comes on, the wallpaper and the icon appear but the start button and all the other little icon...

afsgun

Start up problem

Hello, First when I turn on my computer and enter my current password it shows the Windows XP startup and then the computer screen goes black,...

afsgun

How to install windows xp

Hello, I dont know what exactly has happened to Toshiba Satellite laptop, its MODEL NO. = PSL2XL SERIES = 01R007 . I installed four to five software...

re_mi

Bios setting

Hello, I want Intall XP windows which is Bios Setting

re_mi

Confused here

Hello, does anybody know how to put limewire music onto a dsi card plz help me if u no

BoTkilla

Cmd.exe not opening

Hello, problem while opening cmd.exe from system32 folder of windows its not poping while other files were worki ng command file is also openin...

BoTkilla

How to unistall windows vista

Hello, i installed window vista in my pc few days ago and now i want to uninstall and install windows xp, i tryed to boot from windows bootable cd but...

BoTkilla

Power problem

Hello, sir myself arshad, my questions is a)my pc not oning(not starting) b)if it start aslo it not show display even i change ram and i did even ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
arshad

Help with downgrading hp dv7 notebook to xp

Greetings! I need help. I would like to downgrade my HP Pavilion DV7-1020US Notebook to Windows XP Home Edition? Or do I need to at the very l...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
quocnam5151

No media controlers all have yeoow ? audio

Hello,when i reinstaled xp i lost all my media , controllers eatherner,audio,veido all have yellow ? i dont know where to find these

4 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
saturnrocks

Virus talment

Hello, I have a major proble.! I have downloaded a file on Friday evening, however it mst have had a virus with it as my laptop turned itself off an...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
ServiceTech

System shut automatically

Hello, I have installed Windows 7 and for couple of days it worked fine and now after 2 or3 hours mycomputer shuts automatically like somebody switch...

ServiceTech

Laptop won't boot but does load in safe mode

Solved

Hello, My laptop won't boot up. I turn it on, and it runs it goes through the start up screen it does the load windows thing (like this screenien h...

coolgreen44

Mp4 player

Hello, i have an 8gb mp4player and have downloaded 212 tracks and still have 6.5gb left but it wont let me pu any more tracks oncan any one please h...

re_mi

Software counterfeiting

Hello, my pc says i may be a victm of software counterfeiting how can i fix this without purchasing gnuine microsoft software

re_mi

How to install win 2003 server on dv41120us

Hello, Can you please let me know the steps clearly how to install the Win2k3 on my notebook. My Notebook has Vista and i wana install the ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
SUMANTH

Stuck

Hello, my computer won't let me install flash player onto microsoft office 2007...how come, what can i do when i want to listen to radio etc? cheer...

gragrand

Win installation won't start on a new pc

The plot: in BIOS I set CD as first boot device, but not one (of 3 – XP SP1, XP SP3, Vista) Win installation CDs would start, I kept on receiving the ...

gragrand

Dell problem

Hello, I have a computer and I don't know what happened but i went to turn it on and it came up with "Windows/32/Config/System is corrupted or missin...

gragrand

Connect two computers with each others

Hello, tell me that how can i connect two computers with each others by using a Ethernet cable connection.

gragrand

After intalling windows xp 2000 on my ibm pc

Hello, after i installed windows xp 2000 on my ibm lap top model:2374w25,i cant manage to intall audio driver lan drivers ide drivers etc.what do i h...

fea_ture

Nick

Hello, i need help because... my sex is on fire..

fea_ture

Cross and straight cabling

Hello, discribe aboutstraight and cross cabling

dybbody

Bluetooth

hi, my laptop is ASUS, my phone is a red Sony Ericsson. I have noticed that on my laptop where i type it has a sign for bluetooth. I have looked every...

dybbody

Downgrading expired windows vista to xp

Hello, Please help me on how can i downgrade my hp w2007 pre-installed windows vista that expired yesterday.... to xp. I have an original xp install...

dybbody

Sound device

Hello, I have a HP Compaq nc6120(laptop) volume button disapeared out of bar. I have no volume except for sys sounds. In control panel I click on so...

MADZ

Gns

Hello, i have tired to uninstall my avg antii-virus sw. But it says uninstalled as failed what should i do

dybbody

How can i make my computer fast?

Hello, How can i make my computer faster? i Have kaspersky antivirus 2010 full version. I also tried all 4 uniblue products and i have 640 mb ram 64 ...

dybbody

Windows not booting up

Hello, i am having trouble booting up my computer. it turns on and the start up screen appears but when it goes to load windows the screen flashes bl...

deepbreathe

Xp wont start

Hello, thers sum problem...i was working on computer when suddenly it restarted and after that the same message "press shift-tab key....."is comin an...

war

Can not access

Hello, my computer does not access sharing folder. my network is wireless network, my wireless devise is Cisco and tata network. so,please give me ...

naina

Finger print reader not working on windows xp

Closed

Hello All, I have recently purchased an HP DV4-1241 factory loaded with Windows Vista. Now I have downgraded it to XP and unable to search the Fing...

Techie

Reboot looping problem cannot enter to window

Hello, i have this problem that my computer will reboot after the message "WINDOWS XP" and same process happen again and again, what might be the pr...

Anurag

I am not good at english ,please help me

Hello, i am not good at english ,i wonder where or which website is suitable for me to ask some questions? who can help me to solve this problem. t...

BoTkilla

Free backup software

Hello guys, I found a free backup software, easeus todo backup. EASEUS Todo Backup can backup your system partition to quickly get the system up...

sohe shine

Contact system aministrator

Hello, how to change the settings of my pc, and i cannot find the control panel options in my start menu and if i click the set program access defau...

pro-genius

Nokia pcsuite

Hello,when trying to install nokia pcsuite for my 5130xpress music on my 16bit windowsxp it brings out a msdos program saying not enough memory. I ne...

pro-genius

Drive b

Hello, List the steps that you would follow to install a new floppy as drive B

pro-genius

2003 server restarting

hai my server 2003 server restarting ,before restarting the error is the RPC is aborted ,i've tried to start the RPC service again it...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
udaymohankonala

Unable to save files

Hello, My brother system restored my computer a few days ago, and suddenly, it started to delete all my files on my desktop everytime I turned it off...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous coward

F keys ??

Hello, How can I find out what my F keys do on my laptop. I have windows xp. I would like to change some to things that are use instead of brightne...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Recovering my computer

Hello, i have a satellite L305D-S5923 with Windows Vista. I created the recovery disc using the built in disc creator but when i load the cd it doesnt...

aquarelle

Wont pass windows xp screen

Hey guys im having some problems with my laptop at the moment, it seemed to be fine the other day, i dont know if anyone has been messing with the set...

ServiceTech

Driver

Hello, I require driver for my HCL Notebook V2001, SL No. - 3074AX359233 & Product Code No. - AX0V2001 for the installing Windows xp

ServiceTech

Help.

Hello, I have a problem today morning I turned on the printer I have a printer HP Photosmart C5280 All-in-One and can not print anything I say that i...

ServiceTech

Suggestions

Hello, my computer is working only in safe mode,i tried restarting it many times to make it work in normal mode but no use......when i start the...

ServiceTech

Vista blue screen of death

Hello, My Girlfriend has a Laptop that runs on vista, and it seems to be giving her the blue screen of death. my computer had the same problem earlie...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
adhweb
Results 19951 - 20000 out of a total of 24,654