The discussions

Need help reinstalling xp to hp 514n

Hi there, I am trying to reinstall XP to HP 514n desktop...... The cable for cdrom and hard drive are separate. When I changed the boot seque...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
jak58

Crazed screen

Hello, when i switch on my laptop , the screen is crazed / distorted, with a message relating to software , but cannot read through the distortion

jak58

Files opening as loging in

Hello, I have this strange acting of my PC, as soon as I turn on my computer two files constantly open, I've run a thorough virus scan twice and ther...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
trangelina

Windows media player is not working

Hello,

jak58

Sound device lost

Hello, i just lost my sound device and dont know how to recover it i have a windows 2000 pro and its not in the recylce bin either

jak58

Where

Hello, where can i find windows firewall in windows 2000 server in order to configure it please make it fast

whineup

Im stuck hellllppp!!!!

Hello, my computer was given to me by a friend whose company brought more new computers and she dosent have the old password so when i log on i do n...

provock

Windw xp

Hello, hi i have a dell laptop but i need to reinstall window xp and i dont haved what can i do people said is spencer.my laptop is a dell inspiron 50...

John

Computer won't start

Hello, I'm running a laptop with Windows XP professional. After running updates now will not boot up. I cannot disable BIOS memory options such as ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
Ali J

Windows vista installation

Hello, Guys Im wondering if I can install windows vista on my secondary drive.D drive.Primary is C drive. And also does it matter if I install it wh...

Ali J

It could be better if someone help me

Hello, i need to download the audiosmart for my computer because it doesnot have sound because the audiosmart doesnot work and i need to know how to ...

Ali J

How do remove vista to xp

Hello, lam trying to remove windows vista on my hp 530 laptop and l want to put xp but lam getting the message that it cant find the harddrive

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
srikanth

Hp laptap drives

Hello,i need hp pavilion 2000 finger frunt writer drives

jmp59

When i start my pc is getting shut down autom

Hello Friends, Processor : P4 2.8 Gz Motherboard : Asus P5SD2 Ram : 2GB Whenever i Switch On or Power ON my Computer, It boots and Displays I...

milo_O

Forgot everything

Hello, my name t5yler i have been using my gamertag for over a year and a half. this account was a silver account and i didnt think i would be keep...

tyler

Viao key delay

Hello, When I press the keys to type a word, there appears to be a delay requiring 1-2 seconds before I am able to type the following letter....other...

anais543

I nead hp drives for dv2700

Hello,i need hp drives for hp pavilion dv 2700

jmp59

Audio on windows xp

I just bought a older computer that only works on windows and i had to install windows again because it was screwing up a lot and now my audio doesnt ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Local disc

Hello, Hello, Please can somebody help me, i have 2 partitions: C:\ D:\, but when i try to open by double click, it open something else "my documen...

zzzdi10

K

Hello, i went to settings and no networks come out what should i do...................

reazz

Icons,start up menu missig

Hello, the icons and start up menu on my computer disappears,,,and the task manager is disabled buy the administrator,,i can't enable it,,i t...

ri.dall

Error #oxcood11ba

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite a105-s2061 laptop with windows xp pro , after re installing a new o.s. , i receive this error code oxc00d11ba when ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Fans running, no beeping or bios screen

Hey, so I built a new Vista computer back in October, and right off the bat I noticed some problems. At certain times, all the peripherals would freez...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
Vince Sixx

Need drivers for hp dv 6000!

i am currently in iraq and my comp just crashed, so please if can send me any and all drivers for the dv 6000! i would appreciate it very much.

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
hooshang iranmanesh

This sucks

hey guys, do any of u guys know how to change the language on msn and know arabic becouse i dont understand it and the words confuse me , so someon...

password00

Hint about server/client enviroment of window

Good day, Any Xpert can give hint or link about Server?client enviroment of Windows? I cannot determine what is the point my lecturer need....

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
maknayah1

Cant install xp in cq144tu

Hello, i cant install windows xp in ma compaq cq114 tu plz give solution on 09019231624 or 09743134713

preet

Mobile internet

Hello, I would like to connect my phone to my personal computer and browse through the internet. But i dont have the software for it. Could you plea...

minipc

How to restore system

Hello I attempted to get rid of an virus but now my computer logs and immediately off. I have tried to use all safe mode options but it logs off ther...

Nou_Nours77

Sound driver not getting installed

Hello, This is Abu here. I am trying to install the audio driver on my computer but it is not getting installed. Showing the error message"...

chiphunterz

Blue screen error

Hello Sir, when i was installing a win XP srevice pack 2 ,Problem in my face windows file copy after saw a screen "blue screen err...

preet

C and d drive could not be open

Hello, I heve open the C Drive & D Drive but it is not open normaly its open the open with file the adobe Reader so pls help me,its very very urgen...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
preet

Help meeeee

Hello, My name's sophie and i really need your help !!!!! i am sick of my msn windows liv ei carn't add people and ive got colour for it my question ...

richardn

Windows xp

Hello, i have a problem in installing window Xp, when i restart my computer and boot from cd it occurs normally and send me msg to click any key to b...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
preet

D drive not open

Hello,

preet

Web cam

Hello, Since I updated the new msn I can not see and i con for web cam.I use to sue it all the time old msn.It does not even show web cam??? what can...

preet

Delete by cmd promt

Hello, Can any body say me how to delete a spicific extenion files by command promt ? Thanks

preet

Unable to install ethernet

Hello, I have just downgraded my Dell Inspiron to XP. I got all the drivers from the link mentioned and installed it and it works fine for me. ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
aaa

Where'd the files on my external hd go?

Hello, I recently recovered my previously stolen computer, which I am currently using running Windows Vista. I had been using my old notebook which...

xpcman

Vista upgrade blank screen

Hello, Dell Inspirion 1505S Upgraded to Vista. Wireless cared failed. Tried Belkan Wireless card. PC accepted "upgrade". Then notified me of up...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
Jim

Windows could not start

Hello, i need help to my computer i will start the computer it say windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt; \syst...

sam

Vista sucks

Hello, I have a problem. I just bought a new computer with windows vista. The thing is, I instaled utorrent but it can not or does not want to downlo...

cversy

Xp turned in classic mode

Hello, Suddenly my windows turned into classic mode and don't want to get back to normal xp...what should i do?

eeshtaar

I cannot install nero7 in xp..

Hello, I have a problem with nero installation.. Whenever i install nero it's interuppted by a error message showing internal error.. It shows...

timeman76

Help me with media player ll

Hello, i was just woundering y it says that there is no disc on the media player.and what do u do to fix it

rossdavid

Program being used by another person

Hello, I have a problem. When I'm trying to delete Windows' Temp's file "Perflib_Perfdata_ec" the error is eliminated ("Cannot delete: Its being used...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Wirless network connection

I'm having problems connecting my Vista Toshiba A210-19t to any wirelss network except for my home network. This week I am visiting family and i have ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
drew

How to find an item in "registry"

Solved

Hey, I'm having some problems with my computer, but others have used this method and has worked for them, but I don't actually know how to do it. I...

30050897BOYLE

No signal displayed when computers turned on

Hello, my computer has not been workin for ages now every time i turn it on the moniter just says (no signal) with a black backround then it gose int...

syclon

Unable to open any drive

Hello, im unable to open any drive by double clicking or right click and open. its asking select program with which you want to open c:. if i browsw ...

Sameer
Results 22451 - 22500 out of a total of 24,656