The discussions

Problem of sound device for w. media player

Hello, my windows media player has a problem i think because of sound device problem.when i play any song that time one message came about telling p...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
Aman

Repair computer

Hello, I have a toshiba and when I press f8 there is no option for computer repair or reset factory settings what can I do

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
Eudanil

Problems opening c drive

Hello, hi iam having problem with c drive it is there but doesnt show a cd in it or let me download anything to it it lets me go to stuff in it but ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
Eudanil

Laptop not connecting

Hello, My 2 year old niece was playing with my Laptop about a week ago, since then I have been unable to get internet access by wire or wireless. I ...

Nat

No xp disk , and lost administrator password

Hello, I need some assistance, finding my lost Windows XP password. It is the Administrator password, and I just got this new windows Xp, so there is...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
GriZzm0

My webcam

Hello, i've got a webcam but i lost the disk for it and its not installed. is there any way that i can install it without a disk ?

AlfieCleveland

Win xp install by pen drive

Hello, sir i want install win xp by pen drive how to install plz send detals me my id is,exelija@yahoo.com

moneymaker1

Window installatoin problem

Hello, in my laptop cq40-144tu, there is some problem in installation window vista ultimate

moneymaker1

The shutting down of a laptop..

Hi I have my laptop for about half a year. It is a Vaio Sony laptop For 3 or 4 weeks he shuts down from time to time. Especially when I'm surfing on...

j93

Window installatin probllem

Hello, sir....there is some problem in installation window vista ultimate .........give me solution as soon as thank you

moneymaker1

Webcam problem

Hello, i have a packard bell imedia b2316a10 its run on windows vista home premium..i have recently got a pcline webcam (pcl300k) and i have inserted ...

moneymaker1

Hacked

Hello, Is there a way to find out who hacked your yahoo account, and changed your email password and facebook password? If so how and what will be do...

tom dunham

Please i need help with my laptop

Hello, My laptop is broken when it starts up it comes up with ......your computer was not shut down successfully........ then it says start your comp...

j93

Others can not open my attachment files

Hello, I have windows xp. And others can not open my attached file's when I e-mail them.

jacque

Computer ask for something upgrade

Hello,My computer shows on right bottom "You may be a victim of software counterfeiting,This copy of windows did not pass genuine windows validation."

zafir

Problem in connection with internet in wirele

Hello, my laptop detects the wireless router & shows connectivity but sites do not open while connected.plz help me out.what could be the reason........

moneymaker1

Langauge

Hello, I want to change the language settings of my Laptop windaws vista from Italian to English. thanks. Zerit

moneymaker1

Cant find attachment in widows mail

Hello, when I click to open attachements in windows mail it says it cant find attachment although it is clearly there and I can save and open it. See...

moneymaker1

Window xp couldn't start

Hello, My computer is stuck in a reboot loop. i have a dell desktop computer. it is windows xp home edition. the problem happened after I was cleanin...

onea97

My computer

Hello, my computer went black, i lost the wallpaper and icone and the start menu no show plzz can some 1 help me my computer is windows vista

onea97

Laptop trouble

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop, when I turn it on it comes up with start windows safe mode or start windows normally so I do one, it starts t...

Steph

Philips se655 quattro - phones wont ring!

Hello, we have just bought the Philips SE655 Quattro, have followed all the instructions on setting up the phones, but unless we have saved a number...

suff954

Pendrive problem

Hello, mine is a SANDISK 8gb pendrive.d problem is it's nt detecting in ny computer. suggect me what to do

suff954

Information

Hello, Hello, I want gprs setting in my samsung phone in loop mobile. I just want to know the steps to set this free gprs setting in my loop ...

suff954

Cant access my email

Hello, Too many of us are having the same problem. I am not a tech person. My messages are piling up and I can't access them. what is going on wit...

suff954

Windows xp home edition

Hello, My computer gave problems and I had to re-install Windows XP Home Edition SP 2. I do not have the product key to re-install as on the disk i...

iveal

How to open my laptop dell 6400

Hello,

iveal

Windows xp wont load..

Hello, ya i had this laptop that my mum's boyfriend let me use windows XP 2000 really old and it will not load the log in screen. no virus wha...

sadgurl

Help!!!!! emergency

Hell, i cant open my laptop.Can someone help me???

Anelly

English-arabic

Hello, i have purchased a new labtop with vista o/s having english interface desktop i want to change into arabic

fobvious5

Webcam dont work

Hello, basically for some reason my webcam dont work along with the sound recorder. i ahve no idea why they both stopped even at first i used to get ...

fobvious5

I need help with sound

Hello, i have a toshiba and the sound only seam to come out of 1 head phone. come someone help me

deadelf

Error messge

Hello, i keep on getting this message everytime i open up my computer cannot load or run c:\windows\system32\system.exe specified in the registry...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
bryan007w

Accidently disabled boot

I was trying to set up my computer to boot from the CD so i could re-install xp. I set the boot to disable, now i cant get any bios. Nothing on the sc...

bryan007w

Queries

Hello, is there a software to install, so i can change the keyboard on a bigger one.. so its easy to tap it with my thumb or fingers,, its hard to re...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
Jackie

Desktop freeze

Hello, So heres the problem, my computer was freezing on my desktop whenever I started it up so I went into safe mode and MSconfig and disabled sta...

MushMan

Losing file shares in server 2003

Hello, We are losing Server 2003 file shares randomly. When we look at the folder that is supposed to be shared, the hand is missing. When we right-c...

Lion

Divert mail

Hello, how to divert my gmail inbox message to my mobile

epsiman

How i can connect internet in pc with nokia

Hello, sir ; i have nokia 6600 how i can connect interner in pc with nokia 6600 mobile

nomadcrys

Screen saver gone wrong

Hello, my computer recently started to do that with me. whenever the screen saver starts up it will give me an error message that windows encount...

Mohammad

Internet explor .exe errer

Hello, how to repar mindows exploer.exe

654jo:)

Free internet

Hello I am only getting tv signal with a well known cable provider. Is there a way to connect my pc to get free internet using the same line as ...

pcsces

Display not coming

Hello, I have a problem with my pc. I am not able to get the display. Power cable is ok.

pcsces

Need help wit computer

Hello, HEY WHATS UP I HAVE A WINSOW VISTA INSPIEON COMPUTER IM TRINY TO DOWNLOAD ITUNES IT WANT LET ME FOR SOME REASON ITS TELLIN ME TO CHECK MY...

onea97

Change vista to xp in hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, sir I am kishan i wan t change the my laptop from vista to xp.How can do taht plz help me.

Anonymous User

Black screen

Hello, i install one screen saver after rebooting a black screen appears with a cursor . my os is WIN XP . it is starting normally but after s...

Anonymous User

Microsoft website does not open in my laptop

Hello, sir i request to my laptop only one problem and problem is www.microsoft.com website not open and other all site open pls solution required pl...

jak58

Pls help me

Hello, I have a toshiba sat l300 and when i try to enter the bios its is locked by password I dont know the password what should i do? please help ...

mulmail.nb

Hcl driver

Hello, sir i want hcl laptop driver (hcl c2d, laptop hcl AX0B3841) 2094AX273010 LAN Card Driver and VGA for windows XP

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
alexcrist1

Access denied

Hello, hi i cant open most of the websites becoz some one block them .so now every time i try to open they said SurfControl access denied

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
jarpar
Results 20901 - 20950 out of a total of 24,656