The discussions

Occuring of error message while formatting..

Hello, I had assembled a system with Intel 2.53Ghz E7200 with G31Pr Motherboard and have a 160 a sata hard disk.while trying to format the hard disk ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
austwiz

Cant access web pages !

Hi everybody, Home someone can help me with this issue? Well I can access some web pages but I cant access hotmail and yahoo constantly telling me th...

Devish21

To defragment a drive?

Hey there, I have windows xp and file format of my hard disk is ntfs but when I try to defragment the drive it tells me that defragementation detecte...

Vic65

Ask me to format hard disk

Hi everyone, So here my problem. Last month I installed windows vista on my machine and after that was not adapted to vista so format the hard drive ...

Deyel78

Cpu running strangely

Hey there, I have my cpu running very strangely at 500mhz. I have a core 2 duo e4500 supossed to run at 2.20ghz but then why at only 500mhz? I have t...

Doe12

Restarting of computer

Hello, my compueter continuesly restarts may be after 2 minutes of starting. this problem reoccurs

santhosh

Xp install goes blank randomly

Hello, posting this as i am completely stumped, and googling the question seems to generate nothing similar. basically, a few months ago i man...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
benjh

Re-installing windows xp

Hello, If I can't find my driver,can I reinstall windows xp with the original disc?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
Jonah

Error 0200: failure fixed disk 0

Hello, Need Help I have an ACER Aspire 3050 laptop. I am getting this message "ERROR 0200: Failure Fixed Disk 0" and . I fthought it was an HDD issue...

melnisson

Partitioning

Hello, i have a 160 gb hard disk with 4 primary partition.i want to install linux which will need 15 gb free space.i deleted a 30 gb primary partitio...

ronyIT

Graphics card not working after ram upgrade .

Hello, I recently upgraded my graphics card to a GeForce 9800 GT, which worked fine on my packard bell iMedia x2415 which has a Denver 10 motherboa...

computergroove1

Quastion

Hello, would you mind telling me a computer programme that runs a programming data? the programe must be not be microsofts product

takeadvice1221

Pctssvc.exe-application error

Hello, I keep on getting a popup box on my computer that says pctsSvc.exe-application error X the exception unknown software ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
aid

Big dell trouble

Hello, hi any one i just read a lot of the solutions to all the problems that was solved and thats great but hear mine. i got a virus on my dell 3100...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Help me fix my pc

Hello, well I'm not computer smart at all so I decided to come here and hope all you computer wiz's can help me out some. The thing is my computer...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
Crall

Repormating hp desktop

Hello, I wish taht you could help regarding my query about on how to reformat a desktop computer (hp windows xp) back to its factory setting. I know...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
parrotlover

Problem installing xp

Hello, please send me all the drivers for the notebooke hp dv 6000 windows xp 7 tell me the procedure 2 install windows xp on my laptop hp pavili...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
Skewkus

Blue screen-no_more_irp_stack_locations

Hello, My daughter's computer has a blue screen? I have shut it down and restarted it and hit F8 to put it in the safe mode with networking and I g...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
jmets111

Laptop will not boot, does nothing

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop was working fine earlier tonight and then I left the room and it went into sleep mode. When I went to get back...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
safetyharbor

Windows xp files open in vista

Hello, I have put some file on a flash drive from windows xp. I brought the flash drive home and I have windows vista and the files will not open.. ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
Cryanna

Boot problem

Hello, my computer gets hanged up during boot time (when i initially turn on my pc). it opens only in safe mode. suggest me some solutions

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
pcmania9001

Computer went off

Hello, my computer went off and now i can't get it to back on. changed power supply that did not do the trick. what could be the problem.

christophertgarrett

Windows xp gives me boot option

Hello, I recently had to do a full clean windows install, which wiped my hard drive and put windows xp home on. Everything is working , but when ...

P.A.N.

Dowmgrading vista to xp

Hello, i am trying to downgrade a new hp pavilion dv6700 laptop from built in from windows vista to windows xp. When i put in the xp cd it would not ...

johnsteve12

Formated hard drive

Hello, A friend was tring to be helpful and formated my hard drive of my Dell Laptop. Now I have no operating systen on it. I am very computer littera...

nareen123

System formating

Hello, I format my HDD At Low leavel Formating & install new OS Windows 2000Xp with partation, Please give me process

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2008 by
langener51

Installing windows problem

Hello, I have already installed and worked with windows XP. then i tried installing ubuntu 8.04 , it failed installing . now Windows i...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2008 by
picadad

Windows hanging, please help

Dear All, I am a newbie to the whole concept of Windows Recovery. My desktop (very old one) has Windows XP, and Office and has some very important ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
sen_texas

Webcam giving reverse picture in vista

Hello, guys when i click any photo it is giving a reverse photo... earlier it was working rite...but since last formatting after i installed vista ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
jignyanshu

Windows freezing problem w/multi tabs in ä°e

Hi all!, I have windos XP home PC. I use multi tab with internet explorer. Recently, I have deleted MSN messenger with extension files. I might have ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
Melis

Error message to crash

Hello, since yesterday windows keeps giving me an error message that it cannot find registry and will constantly crash. any idea of how can i ma...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
praveenpr4

Unable to re-boot windows xp

Hello, I 'm not able to reboot windows xp. Do you have any advice as to how to get into the hard drive without having to reformat. Thanks LJD

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
Noreen Ward

Àšhelp》

Hello, i need help.there is something wrong with my computer.it is shot.i can't enter windowxp.suddently it turn out blue screen.there is nothing i c...

ixtremed1

Audio and sound problem in laptop

Hello, I have some problem in my laptop. The sound/voice of musicians and dialogues between people in any movie are sounding like cartoonish..as i...

Bounty Hunter

Windows updates

Hello, just finished with windows updates and now my computer doesnt want to start il gives me a blue screen with some codes that im unable to read s...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
Byrd910

Keybord shift key mismatch

Hi, I have this problem that the shift key characters are changing without any warning and go back to the original again after a while. Minutes or ...

undoproblems

System disk error

Hello, my computer is not working properly.when the switch on the pc it is appear system disk error.please reply me

vectron3443

Some 1 help me

hello, I hav a question. WHY Windows XP(SP2) can not install USB driver when I plug in USB drive? I also dun hav any CD installer.Somebody help me , p...

yashtozor

Keybord problem.

Hi, Lets just go straight to the point.My problem is.. my computer changed its keybord layout without warning. I don't know what make it changes. ...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
prince90788

My laptop windows xp home is not booting

Hello, I am having HP lap top with windows XP home as OS. It failed to boot. I got windows XP professional OS CD with. How do I can re boot my syste...

Sherkan

Windows xp spyware on comp

Hello, hi all my childs comp has ended up with spyware on it it wont let us go on the net or even system restore my recovery disk is lost so i cant r...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2008 by
lmshatraw

My laptop drivers

Hello, i have toshiba satelite laptop. i put the new version vindous dark light on it and then i soo that drivers where not in the compiuter bag they...

jmp59

Vista or xp

Hello, Please can you tell me, witch one is better windows Vista or Xp ?

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2008 by
Xmaniac

Problem with updating windows

Hello, just finished with windows updates and now my computer doesn't want to start it gives me a blue screen with some codes that im unable to read ...

recommendspc

Usb gone crazy

hi, I just reformatted my pc and installed win xp sp 2 and now I have some problems with my usb ports The only thing it recognizes is my printer ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2008 by
Ciscoparty

Change my windows style

Hello, i download a windows style from internet and i want to use it how can i do it

qwerty.5665

Keyboard problem

Hello, My keys in the keyboard stops working randomly. Even the onscreen keyboard does not work. It acts as if the Ctrl key is pressed. When I press ...

ezkamoo

Please help asap

Hello, PLEASE HELP! Earlier Today I Downloaded Zonealarm wating a good firewall.It was half way through installing and i clicked cancel. Then lat...

kallor234

Hlee i need help !!!!!!

Hello, I have this problem ..I have a little website in windows server 2008 i have a domain name but i can't browsing my website from another country,...

harnold31

Vista problem ( log-in)

I have had my dell insp 530s for only 4 weeks , and when i tried to log on to vista it would not let me. I had the password correct and made sure CAP...

same problem for me
Results 24251 - 24300 out of a total of 24,656