The discussions

Set up windows xp on my desktop

Hello, i am trying to setup windows xp on my desktop, the problem is: after i put my cd in the computer, and it start copy files from the cd, after ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
sasavana

Your system is recovered from a serious error

Hello, Hi my cousin is having an issue with her gateway desktop computer, I'm a computer tech but she has thrown a problem at me that I've NEVER seen...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
rearlty1

Log off windows problem

Hello, i have a problem with the Windows....ok i log on all is good, after 5min i get "Log off Windows" spam.... i v formated the Pc several times...t...

nnoclash

Infinite restarting

Hi, My 5-year-old Fujitsu laptop recently has this problem of rebooting infinitely. I did not install any new hardware or software. The only thing ...

plaankton

When over email opening sequrity alart messeg

Hello, hi friend please tel me the answer i am opening emils sequrity alrt messege is coming how to remove this messege please tel me

thear96

Mic doesn't work anymore

Hello, Just got a headset/mic for my son, it worked fine at first installation with Counterstrike. Then he unplugged it and when reconnected the mic...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
rita

Windows cannot find regsvr.exe

Hello, while startup the system shows "Windows cannot find regsvr.exe". i couldn't delete the autorun.inf, coz that was not found. Also i...

fex543

Wiped desktop clean,just windowsxp,need help

Hello, Hi, my name is Sean, I'm sorry that my first post is a question, but i am so desperate. My landlord upstairs has the wireless router that we...

cpho58

Problem about windows xp home edition 2002

Hello, i lost the product key of my windows xp home edition 2002.will you send me a product key of the said installer?

voltio

My f,b acounte was disabled i don know why

Hello, my acuont in face book was disable how to inable my acount plzz i wante to enable coz it have alot of my infromatin

lostmaps

Sound interrupted when using other applicatio

Hello, when ever i work with some files my sound get corrupted and when i close that application it again become good what is the problem i can't und...

gd singh

Restore laptop back to factory settings

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1000 laptop and I am trying to restore it back to factory settings. I don't have the disk that comes with it. I have b...

mrsgwen

How do you delete a friend from yahoo >

Closed

Hello, Am wondering how do i delete a friend from yahoo . I do not use yahoo msg but yahoo mail where it also allows your friends on the contact to...

lasttogo

Creative webcam - windows vista

Hello, I have a new computer which is Windows Vista. I have lost my CD and can't seem to find a driver for my CREATIVE Webcam. Looking at othe...

seachip

Changing win(vista) language eng to spanish

Hello, i am using the english version of vista on my laptop(asus) i want to change the language of operating system(i.e. vista in english) to...

mario221

Mother board cd for compaq d381mx

Hello, I am looking for a motherboard cd for my pc. it is an outdated driver. As a result, I am not able to find it easily on the net. It is a compaq...

bizzounours

Battroy problem,sound problem in hp 530

Hello, hi, i have a laptop hp530.some day many problem in my laptop like bat troy problem,sound problem and color problem in my laptop body.what ...

Nou_Nours77

Black screen mode on laptop

Hello, my laptop (hp pavilion dv9000 entertainment series ) is standby mode, and i get myself out it. i try to restart it... but still is starting.. ...

goodbye1936

My computer

Hello,i have problem with my computer with windows xp pro, the computer got virus very bad to the point that can see it from dicktop screen but i tr...

poker.face42

I need sound help!

Hello, im having trouble with my sound, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt! i need a step by step reply. im not great with computers. but ush...

sceneone46

Formatting problem

Hello, Im working on a system with 160 gb hd i need to format my system due to virues.. the problem is when im formatting the os countaning dr...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
sandeep

Removal of prgrm that wont un-install

HI, **I Am" FRUSTRATED-taurean", This is regarding ERROR MSG. ( C:\Program-1\MYWEBS-1\bar\1bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL )** I have done ALL of the Sug...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
ArchAngel

Automaticly restart

Hello, i am downloading the font in bitzipper formet, and i have open it but system restarting? why. reply please

dribler

Login

Hello, Im having a problem with my facebook account, everytime I try to login, its always showing in arabic format, I dont know why.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
bshe41

Win xp error ox80070002

Hello, when i try to sign on to windows it wont let me and gives me this erroor message

xpcman

No sound after installing xp

Hello, I have done almost all recommendations of different forums on hwo to put sound back into my computer but it seems impossible. I allready upda...

Ruth

Disc 1 of my system restore disc home edition

Hello,

guesh1

Computer crashed

Hi, i need some help with my computer it is a packard bell imedia F225 and it has crashed i didnt get a recovery disc with it at all and i wanted to k...

venyo52

How do i fix my sound ?

Hello, can someone please help me? i've been having some trouble with my sound i've read all the things and none of them seem to work i cant hear an...

yiri12

What to make it new again!

Hello, I want to restore my computer to all the setting as when it was right when I got it. Do I need anything to do this and how to I do this. Al...

lostmaps

Freeze

Hello, Hope to get some help here. Here is the problem. Got an hp 530 notebook with vista home, 1 GB RAM. Kind of slow from the beginning but started...

doomin17

Trouble after xp installation

Hello, recently I've formatted my Hard Disk then I've installed Windows XP OS then the drivers accordingly. "mother board=ABIT, sound driver=b...

wstep89

How do i configure

Hello, how to i configure this Thank you

d.hame35

I' m frustrated

Hello, when I try to send an email to one of my contacts. It says HOTMAIL could not deliver message and when I try to access my emails I have to go...

jpaul43

Keyboard

HI WHEN I PRESS FULLSTOP BUTTON IR DOESNT WORK THIS HAPPENS > THAT COME UP INSTEED WHAT DO I DO

derblun

Pendrive it gives a error message that inser

Hello, i have problem with my pen drive, when ever i insert the pendrive it gives a error message that insert a disk.

efath52

How to install kaspersky internet security 20

Hello, how to install kaspersky internet security 2009 3 users pack

aingly

Free browing code

Hello, pleace i need the code for free browing with my nokia 3110c, i will b very gratefull if my request is granted.

stayhir

Taking off

Hello,i want to know all the tricks of measuring

barracks

Help i'm not able to sign in!

Hello, I'm sitting here at work and i can't use my MSN because they blocked it or something.. so please can you help me and tell me how I can break t...

pun_ky

Task manager disable

Hello, I follow the steps and tips regarding to enable my task manager.. i go t ogpedit.msc>administrative template>ctrl+alt+del... i use to "not conf...

Excelguru

My taskbar is desable how to enable it

Hello Sir, I am working windows Xp my taskbar is disable how to enable it pls help me

guesh1

Two windows!

Hello, I have a problem. When I'm opening C or D drives, it opens in other window! I tried to delete all the registry in Mountpoints2, but the problem...

AgentAmine

Nod32!!

Hello, i want to know how to temporary disable NOD32 antivirus program (without end task in manager because it doesn't work...). Thank's for the good ...

toravia47

Internet exlorare

Hello, How can I identify the Internet Exlorare in my computer Regards Rafi

cversy

Sata drive

Hello, i have laptop fujitsu siemens v 6545 i need to install win xp but it give me blue windows techical support and ask me if this the first tim...

moumins

I want copy my desktop without formatting my

Hello, I'm Using windows XP os today morn my system got corrupt means unable to boot. i want backup my desktop and my documents at same time im u...

defitem

Flash file

Hello, How way i can create flash file file from gif file.

eeshtaar

I really have no idea what to do

Hello, I'm using Windows Vista on a Toshiba Satellite Laptop. While I was making room on my computer to import a video from my camera, I got a b...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
piciesgurl101

Dv6871us drivers

Hello, i just recently got a hp pavilion laptop. it had vista on it but i cant stand vista any longer so i switched to xp. i have found all but two o...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
Merc Squints
Results 21501 - 21550 out of a total of 24,656