The discussions

How to restore the audio driver

Hello, hello yesterday i was jst deleating my not usable things from my pc by mistake i have deleated my audio driver....so h can it be solved ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict

Reg dvd code

Hello, i need the reg dvd code for installing the nfs mostwanted in my pc. thanks, nivejiith

flcconflict

Help to recover sent item

Hello, I Want To recover Sent Items From Windows live Mail Please Urgent

flcconflict

Gateway drivers

Hello, I have install xp on my Gateway MD26214u System i found all the drivers but sound driver is not working. can any help me how to find sound dr...

flcconflict

Audio issues

OS: Vista SP2 AC'97 HD Audio Device on a Gigabyte motherboard Sound was working yesterday when I played Lord of the Rings Online. Did not reboot (...

dybbody

Windows vista log in prob.

Hello, ok I have a huge prob. I have never seen this before so I hope someone has... Ok, I went to log on to my computer and when I get to the windo...

dybbody

Help i uninstalled my dvd drive on my xp hp

Hello, I uninstalled my DVD drive on my Hp with the operating system Xp. I am not connected to the internet, can someone please help. This message...

dybbody

Drivers for presario downgrade to xp ethernet

Hello, Have like so many before me downgraded my Presario c700 to XP. It's much faster now, and I'm glad for it. Only one driver eludes me, that...

dybbody

Can xp be installed in dv5 1104 tu

Hello, my name is pavan i am planing to take hp pavilion dv5 1104 tu can xp be installed succes fully in it or problems may occur can u clari...

dybbody

Booting problem

Hello, I have just finished compressing my files in the C:/ to save some storage space as i was approahcing full capacity, and then i deleted some ...

prashantit23

Hard disk not found

Hello, i d formatted my hard disk and installed windows xp. after few days my laptop not boot correctly. so i planned to re install the os again. ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
MSCertified

Wdff

Hello,

Jenson

Install xp in vista

Hello, In hp computer already windows vista is installed but i want to install xp then what is the full procedure to install ? please tell m...

Jenson

Sp2

Hello, sir can i change my windows stertup wellcome text.if yes than tell me solution.please

lizzlex

Computer boots but freezes when loading

Hello, After booting my computer, it begins to load windows but after login and the beginning of the desktop to loads, the computer freezes. Canno...

TheCoolMan9

Keyboard does not work at login

Hello, My keyboard does not work at the windows login screen. The mouse DOES work. I restarted in safe mode and also in last know good configurat...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
mrock

How to solve transcoder 360 error on vista

Hello, All you do is when you install the program install as administrator, right click and install as administrator then right click on icon on sta...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
Code breaker

Faulty compaq laptop

Hello, my compacq laptop seems to be playing up and only logs on half the time i think it might be something to do with battery,also it sometimes t...

jitendra

I cannot install xp

Hello, I cannot boot windows xp through cd on my sata hard disk. But it takes all the other windows like - 98, 2000, vista, 7 etc. As a result I am t...

Tuhin

How to install my webcam

Hello, i wanna know how to install my webcam cuz ive lost my cd. the name of webcam is GENIUS .. please tell me

sadgurl

Katiehasaproblem

Hello i've got a toshiba and i got up to the bit where it says choose a recovery tool Startup repair system restore windows complete PC restore W...

closeup22

Is it bsod or a hardware issue?

Hello, My daughter's Dell Dimension 4500 will not boot. On power up, I get the Dell Splash Screen with press F2 or F12, then a black screen with a ...

sadgurl

My 32 gb pendrive is not loaded above 50 song

Hello, sir i am shareq ahmed and my problem is not playing above 50 songs and it is very big problem so irequest to solve my problem imme...

sadgurl

Shutdown every 30 secs

Hello, how can i program it to shutdown every 30 secs or so. answer on here plz cos mi email is down atm.

sadgurl

Windows mail doesn't work???

Hello, Hello, Will somehelp please? Whenever I try to send a message using windows mail it will not send. When I click Send it says "connecting...

DAP-Productions

Install all drivers but sound not come

Hello, I am using XP version in that all drivers including the Audio, i am not using any speakers but using earphone. last week somebody format th...

strnnger

Installing xp, lost product key, no log in.

Hi, so I was having problems with the activation of my XP OS recently on my computer, so I thought I'd reinstall. However the product key I have is no...

strnnger

Pointer problems

Hello, i just turned on the computer and my pointer whether i use the mouse or the touchpad is very jumpy anyidea's what this could be

strnnger

Require pci driver

Hello, sir i have Dell Laptop Vostro A860. Before FewDays i have formatted My laptop as due to which my pci driver has been lost i have also visited ...

strnnger

Windows vista home basic

Hello, Recently i installed a dell inspiration 1420 windows vista home basic dvd on my HP Compaq nx7010.It all works fine apart from i need to activa...

andrewg27

Gprs settings

Hello ,I want gprs setting for loop mobile 9773008595 My hand set sony erisson k3230i

dybbody

I cant copy and folder and other coppy

Hello, i cant copy of any folder and other when i copy and then paste the system is hang so please what is problem in my computer and give me saluta...

sjos44

Admin disable remove

Hello, my system LG My Pc PIV machine my systm in I not worked for task manager and sound test so give me tips for those problem solved th...

johnb17

Windows xp installation problem (urgent help)

Hello, i had a Compaq Presario CQ40... tht m using windows vista...in it...so u plzz help me?? how can i install windows xp on it..... it shows a Blu...

epsiman

Disc driver for samsung u600

Hello, i want to upload photos from my samsung u600 mobile but don't have the disc to upload driver for instalation, can I download the driver disc au...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
rushace

Sound urgent

IMPORTANT!!!! Ok to start it off, i have perfect sound on music files/movie files/and games, 1) Gta Sa - (GrandTheftAuto SanAndreas) : I Have so...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
GrimestUKprogamer

Internet works fine, but...

Hello, I just received my new computer today in the mail. And I was excited and all, yes, like any other boy would be. Anyway, back to the point. I w...

Xeleth

Hello urgent my bank details personal stuff

Hello, cant get on my msn account as someone has changed my password

Grimest

Register errors

Hello, my computer is telling me that it has 1048 register errors. It also is saying virtual memory to low and i tryed to reset to the max and tried ...

gragrand

Windows delayed write failed

Hello, i have one sandisk cruizer micro devive. i cannot access my pendrive in any way. when i inserted my pendrive in pc it displays a msg "windows...

gragrand

Not opening web site

Hello, i register www.seasonsinternational.in on 17 nov,08..last updated on 26 may,09...expiration date is 17 nov,09.....why this site i...

gragrand

No display is coming

Hello, well im having prob (no display) while im fixing my M-board inside da Cabinet... i hv cheacked , RAM, Grafics cards, Pci slots & HDD...& hey a...

olfo81

Help needed internet not responding

Hello, iam having trouble connecting to internet firfox or explorer wont work with wireless showing lan disconned

olfo81

Operating system

Hello, needed free windows xp operating system software for hp dv2700 laptop

fobvious5

How can i open my d drive

Hello, wenever i want to open my d driive it shows a message "the disk in drive d is not formetted. Do you want to format it now?" how can i open my ...

fobvious5

Uninstall adobe reader 9 from windows vista

The easiest way to remove Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 from Window Vista is to go to the Control Panel. Click on "user accounts." Turn off the account c...

fobvious5

Java

Hello, i want to get blue j working on my laptop it does not have jdk 1.3 nd i want to get it for free on the net but i am not able to hope you'll he...

fobvious5

Start windows normally

Hello, Well, first I restarted my PC (Windows Xp Proffessional) and then a black screen with white words was showing me some options like Start in sa...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
kieferschild

Black screen

Hello, I have contracted a virus on my pc which runs windows vista i tried to use mcafee to get rid of it but they still remained. I was able to use ...

fobvious5

About account activation code

Hello, i could not get my account activation code and had been trying for a day and i would be very grateful to your immediate support and looking fo...

fobvious5
Results 20451 - 20500 out of a total of 24,660