The discussions

Help me in creating wan

Hello, how are you guys actually i need to know that how i can create wan using 50 computers ,8 switches and 1 router.if anybody help me wi...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
najeeb

Display driver has stopped working

Hello, I have recently face a display problem in games with high resolution,after 1 min i launch the game the following message appears: ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
ayman

Advent t9317 bootloop problem

Hello, I have a problem! My computer model is Advent T9317- my OS is windows XP media centre. When I turn my computer on, it loads up and then...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
Banger

Intrnet from pc to mobile

Hello, how can i connect internet from my pc to mobile

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
Friends

4 beep problem

Hello, i have a problem with my toshiba laptop the screen doesnt turn on and i get 4 short beeps how could i fix it myself ?????????

xpcman

Black screen with cursor

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude laptop and I have Windows XP. I went to turn on my computer last night and it started up but then I just got a black sc...

suff954

Double windows xp

Hello, i had some problems when i installed windows xp so installed it again from a different cd. the one i installed before is working fine but now ...

suff954

I have an hp pavilion dv6000 laptop. i format

Hello, I have an hp pavilion dv6000 laptop. i format the computer and put new windows vista on it.but it can not complete the installasion.it cannot ...

suff954

Cost

Hello, WHAT ARE THE COSTS AND TARIFFS INVOLVED IF I USE SKYPE TO CALL FROM PC TO PHNE

suff954

Rcord problem

Hello, i use vista but my record can't work what ishould do ? and wich driver i need ?

suff954

The black screen and beeping won't stop

Hello, my IBM laptop wont do any thing when i turn it on but beep at me. i removed the ram and put it back in but it just keeps beeping at me.

suff954

Creating xp sp3 methods

Hello, frnds plz tell me "How to create win xp sp3 bootable

suff954

Wrong keys displayed

Hello, while in outlook express 6 often the letters iI have keyed in are not the letters that are displayed.

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
gurgured

Computer shut down

Hello,my computer is shutduwn automatically. but i have already reinstall windows xp but it is shuting down automatically.i have already check ram , s...

suff954

Creative webcam vista plus

Hello, MY CREATIVE WEBCAM VISTA PLUS CD DAMAGE I WAND RE-INSTAL PLEASE SEND THE REPLY

suff954

Lap top won't connect to the internet?

My lap top, although connected, won't let me browse the net. It says I have "local access only" I'm currently on my father's computer which is directl...

suff954

Downgrad ing too from hp pavillios vista 32 p

Hello, I need To get rid of Vista before it costs me more and creates bad anger issues and turmoil un needed Can anyone tell me if an hp pavillion e...

olfo81

Pc to mobile calls

Hello, can u tell me the procedure to make calls to a mobile in india from pc through internet?

olfo81

Hard disk not detected

Hello, I downloaded a software called: serial number changer. and I changed the serial number of my removable hard drive. I lost the new serial num...

olfo81

My laptop screne is maxamized

Hello, every time i let my sister on my laptop it gets maxamized which is annoying for me i dont know what to do

olfo81

Problemn with icons

Hello, in my pc i typed ntbackup in run it took lot of time so i pressed off button in CPU next when i opened icons were missing i tr...

MAHANTESH

How to change

Hello, sir please help me how to i format window vista and install window xp in to my laptop hp pavillion dv 2000 in that laptop preloaded vista. and...

olfo81

Stuck on 3rd update, keeps shutting down (n)

Hello, mines stuck, i'm not good with computers at all, but i guess reading all these helped a little. mines stuck on the 3rd update on 0% then shu...

afsgun

Command prompt annot open

Hello, im erwin, someone can help me please.. everytime i open my command prompt mt computer shutdown automatically.. please give me an advice or sol...

afsgun

Lan

Hello,sir i got tow system solaris,three system windows Xp how to conect LAN

afsgun

In dell laptop studio

Hello, I had successfully installed XP OS on my DELL Laptop and it works properly but once it restat the system the blue screen will come and conti...

afsgun

How i install xp-sp2 with pendrive

Hello, sir How i create a bootable pendrive and how install xp-sp2 in my laptop with it.........

iDJ Bboy_Sir

Problem on opening my pendrive..

Hello, I have one transend 8 gb flash drive. Earlier it shows files are write protected.. But now unable to open it .There is only one option to fo...

iDJ Bboy_Sir

Hide desktop icons

Dear sir, I have used Windows XP.One day opened my computer, computer was normally booting and show the desktop. But all desktop icons is hi...

jone

System turned off automatically after....

Hello, MY system gets turned off automatically after a specific period of time , then it tries to restart after showing the window "window starts no...

dancedhall

No wewb cam installation c d

Hello, i hava new web cam of 1.3 m pixels bu no inatallation c d plz help me in getting downloaded from any good sites so dat i can directly install ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
lorrainese

Lost cd for web cam

Hello, i have lost the cd to install the web cam......the make and model number are: creative vfo260 could you please help me

deepbreathe

Mail proplem

Hello, i can not open my email and when i enter my password tell me it is wrong

deepbreathe

Bluetooth problem

Hello,i have a lg gm200 piece . recently i have downloaded some software on my pc pertaining to bluetooth n by mistake i had pressed d disale button.....

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
lancable

How can i detect the type of virus?

Hello, hi to all computer expert,,, i need your answers,, my laptop is in problem.. and i need to remove the virus in it!! it keeps on removing or de...

deepbreathe

Receiving a dll

Hello, Received this error message programfiles\commonfiles\paretologic\uu52\uus.dll HELP

deepbreathe

Cd

Hello, i have a web cam i cant get it to work do i need a CD to get it to work

deepbreathe

My old computer dose not play vidoes

Hello, help my computer is old and i downloded the new version of the adobe flash player and it still dosent work ahhhh

somethinghimself

Lan card

Hello, i have lenovo think center PC, in this i am unable to instal LAN card

suff954

Keboard problem

Hello, i have problem in my loptop hp pavilion windows vista.whwn i press the letter L,K,J,U,I,O numers will comes out.how can i solve this problem.I...

suff954

My hp quickplay not working

Hello, pls what can i do to restore my quick play

suff954

Thanx

Hello, Thanx for your replay, i have never tought tath anyone will be there to read my mesange and repplay me, thanx to prove me wrong, i...

suff954

My computer is not open automatically

i want to made my computer open automatically without typing the username and password.what can i do for that type of problem

boxtoy

Dv2000

Hello, i am facing a deep problem while downgrading from Vista to XP in my Hp pavillion dv2000 laptop actually i installed all the drive...

suff954

Delayed shutdown

Hello, I have installed windows XP SP2 on my Dell Inspiron 1545 . It takes about 10 minutes to shutdown sometimes . Does that have anything to do w...

boxtoy

Sound problem

Hello, I have a pc that IBM Lenovo R60 Thinkpad. my pc sound not working when I want to find the driver after instalation I see a message that your ...

flcconflict

Sata hdd is not listed in f2 and f10

Hello, i have dv 6500 hp latop. I wanted to downgrade the notebook os from vista to hp. I have tried all the possible steps to solve. i have got a...

flcconflict

Windows mail doesn't work???

Hello, Will somehelp please? Whenever I try to send a message using windows mail it will not send. When I click Send it says "connecting to pop3"...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
DAP-Productions

Control.exe error

Hello,after up dating windows i cannot access to any application in windows while the massage appeared "windows cannot access the specified device, pa...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
Cameron

Audio driver not installing

Hello, on being installing sound driver not working properly what shoulld i do

flcconflict
Results 20701 - 20750 out of a total of 24,656