The discussions

Lost my cd driver for my web cam creative

Hello, i need to upload the file for my web cam creative vf-0050 i lost it, where cna i get it so my cam can work, please help, i thank you in adva...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
hghgh

I boot my hard disk

Hello, i boot my hard disk but it shons that the pimery hardis is not inserted but it is all ready inserted

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
apoll

I cant get sound on my computer got xp

Hello,i cant listen to my music got no sound

xisma23

Usb 2.0 don't work properly

Hello, my usb not work properly my usb card reader not recognised in xp but pen drive and printer,scanner and other usb drive work properly. I thi...

he.min46

Laptop loggs me off

Hello, every time i logg in to my laptop the screen gos black and then it goes back to the sign in page i dont know y its doing that please help me

vgin59

Wrong language

Hello, I am getting my facebook page in Arabic! If I search Facebook contact us it still comes in Arabic even if I add in English to the search term!

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
tcherser

Desktop not loading

Hello, My computer was working perfectly, untill the light went I cannot get nothing after the windows logo screen. Just a blank screen. Window...

srstart

Windows not validated

Hello, Hi there I had windows xp on purchase of my Fujitsu Siemens My computercrashed and I had it rebooted, , I have tried to re enter my Windows ...

shrty4503

I need help with my dvd-r/cd-r writer

Hello, Thanks in advance for any answers, i need help with my DVD-R/ CD-R Writer drive, it seems as if the drive works perfectly, it reads and writes...

jurstiss

Old version of messenger

Hello, I have a problem that when i originally downloaded msn messenger it looked like everyone else's. But a while back my computer crashed and i wa...

rdechazal

How to conenct phone internet

Hello, how do i do to connenct internet to my nokia 6600 phone.

caBassileM

New topic talking about open dns ..

Hello, i have anew program for Open Dns and that to let you browse internet freely without stuff the link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php...

darona

Need to reformat my toshiba satellite laptop

Hello, i need help with resetting my toshiba satellite laptop. i want to delete everything that is not needed and start it over as it was when ...

fullsaver

Lap

Hello, my laptop will let me log on to my account but it will log me right off and it keeps doing this what is the problem?

flagcone

Format problem

Hello, Please tell me that how can i format my Compaq laptop Model no CQ40. Problem is...at the time of XP installation.....when XP installation...

rahul

Hello, from yesterday morning sombody stolen

Hello, Hello, from yesterday morning sombody stolen my email (qorone17@hotmail.com), they change the password and the secret answer i am using this e...

sinking38

Need xp pack 2 with sata drivers

Hello, i need windows xp service pack 2 with sata drivers for hp pavlion dv 9500 please tell me how to download

Bhishma

Neeed help loging into myspace

help ! i need help with my myspace i try to log in but,it does not let me so wath do i do plz hurry i need to do some wreok things with friends ,,,,a...

theone12

Sound problem

Hello, sir iam facing a severe problem wid my sound system...iam unable to get sound in my system...plz help me

bizzounours

Os cd problem

Hello, my problem is that i lost my window-xp cd . i have the product key written on back side of my laptop. i formatted my computer already due to a...

IS-Support

Lost all media files audio and video

Hello, Two days before I lost all my Audio and Video files my hard disk portion for media files was empty. I gain installed media files and played ve...

lestuce

Network contoller

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 4150 which my boss gave me i want to make it wireless can yo help i have a network card from an old toshiba m70 337 i t...

rusty

Cannot start windows xp

Hello, Hi Good evening. I have problem in my computer. The message display in my computer "Windows could not start because the following file ...

seachip

Progam icons gone!

Hello, It just happened recently but after I turned on my computer (possibly after one of those windows updates that happen as you're shutting down y...

IS-Support

Driver updates needed

Hello, I am having mad issues with loading my Cubase software effectively, seemingly because my drivers are out of date. I use Realtek for audio. ...

DaveJ

Mic

Hello, I just want to plug in a $8.00 mic from walmart and talk to my friend on messenger and i have to shout into mic in order for my friend to hear...

milo_O

Unable to send pics directly frm docs to emai

Hello, am unable to send pictures as attachments directly from documents as email. Use Outlook express. Previously worked....suddendly stopped.

anaistozor

Internet history 6 months ago

Hello, I sent tax documents to the tax office in Jan 2009. They claim not to be able to find them, how can I look through the history of my computer's...

plot71

My laptop is late for shut down,

Hello, When I shut down my laptop, sometimes is late to shut down, can you help me for to solve this problem. -- Your faithfully Chaerul Anam

Penchalaiah

Not able to access any microsoft website

Hello, I am using reliancce broadband connection for internet connectivity. After I formatted my laptop I am not able to access any Microsoft link...

Penchalaiah

How to turn ur pc screen upside down onavista

Hello, My friend told me that she found out how to turn her computer's screen upside down. Alt+Ctrl+ down arrow key.. it works on my laptop that runs...

Penchalaiah

Bluescreen error

Hello, whenever i connect to net my laptop shuts down showing a bluescreen error. ihe exact error is Problem signature Problem Event Name: Blue...

Penchalaiah

Help with installation

Hello, I have a 64 bit version of vista home premium. Problem is I'm trying to install autocad 2009 it gives a message incompatible operating system....

Penchalaiah

Storage hdd holding .avi files won't defrag

Hello, I'm running windows xp prof win7 vienna concept and have 2 double partitioned 160gig HDD's One holds only movies but it won't defrag,...

dior_c

Trouble sharing intenet connection

Hello, I have a small problem and need some help. I am trying to share the internet connection with my Pc and XBOX. Here is the set up 2 Compute...

THE_SMAN

After push the pendrive in the usb don't show

Hello, Sir I have a computer loaded xp sosfware some few day my usb not working perparly. After pushing the pen drive in the usb pen driv...

Penchalaiah

Problem opening applications

Hello, Every time I try running any application I get the message "Choose the program you want to open with". I have given the path to .exe file of t...

helpuynot

Bsod on boot but not restart

Hello, I startted getting a Bluescreen error on start up and when waking the PC out of hibernation a few weeks ago, when i chose to start from last ...

Ashwin

Can not lunch yahoo page

Hello, My yahoo page is no longer opening. And so I can't even access the sign in field to check my mails. What can I do? Or has yahoo web site ad...

oceane122

Right and wrong!!!

Hello, I KNOW THIS MAY BE WRONG BUT HOW DO I FIND MY HUSBANDS PASSWORD FOR HIS INBOX EMAIL ON AOL?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
King_Kong

Why my account was disabled

Hello, My name is moses velez ruiz,i went to my account on facebook to check my messages and i cant goint in,becuase its disabled.I follow all the ru...

aquarelle

Cange of language

Hello, How can i change my windows ice xp italian language to english?

aingly

Need an audio dispositive for windows xp

Hello, i do no have any audio dispositive in my pc... please i would like you to help me with this problem... i would like to know wich, driver is th...

shanapaunl

Hp dv6500 problem

Hi, I was using my computer yesterday and I put it in hibernation mode. After about an hour, I tried to turn it on and it opened to my desktop scre...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
Irene

Slow computer

Hello, My Computer System Idle Process Working Slow

princy7171@gmail.com

Antivirus

Hello, i got trojan virus in my computer it entered my pc afta my avg xpired now even if i try to install antivirus n den remove virus m not able to...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
niraj

My computer has an error

Hello, my computer desktop is having a serious problem and i don't know how too fix it.. it has autochk not found message and it will reboot again.. ...

niraj

Language change

Hello, my laptop have arabic language but i dontno how solve problem please give me auto change language

chiphunterz

System restore 4 computer that was built 4 me

Hello, How can i system restore vista on a computer that was built for me? Please help i really want to pplay some games.

makalapo

Help, webpages do not show up

Hello, i have a good internet connection, but all of a sudden my laptop does not display any webpages. it also stated when going to certain game site...

n.bie16
Results 21701 - 21750 out of a total of 24,656