The discussions

Format

Hello, is there anyone who feels like helping me to format my computer?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
Saha

Computer stops showing images after booting

Hey all, My friend just built me a new computer and it was working fine when I took it from his house to mine (The drive is about 2 hours so, if I ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Cant access folders on windows xp

hi ive just formatted my computer preinstalled windows vista ultimate, i had a second hard disk and now i have installed windows xp and it cant access...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Help virsued!!!

Hello, I've got a HP L1706 MONITOR and a Dell box run on windows XP. I accidently open a programme which appeared on my desktop when I was trying t...

andygrt.cz

Blue screen error

Hello, sir i have problem with my p4 is that i can't install windows 2000 because it shows blue screen error during installation i can only install ...

neeks78

Pls help me

Hello, I am attempting to copy data off a Dell laptop hard dirve that I have removed and connected via a usb adapter to another pc. I want to pull ...

billakong

Xp setup problem

Hello, i've a problem while i want setup xp2008 sp3. it goes well but when it is in 'network installation' it unable to go further/ forward. wh...

bauduco

Sound device

Hello, Ok, so i tried to listen to music on my computer that operates on a windowsxp, and I get a message that "No audio device". Honestly, I ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
ad

Xp installin interrupted, not startin fresh

Hello, I was installing window xp sp2, some file was missing & installation stopped. I was trying to install a fresh copy of xp but the installation...

cop

Cannot view email websites or log ins

Hello, I cant seem to go to any websites that require a log in page. For example i can browse the internet fine and view most pages, but if it try to...

peaceangel

Not able to access my account frm last mnth

Before you can sign in to Windows Live, you need to choose a new question and secret answer and provide your location and birth year. If you forget yo...

big daddy

How do i install a motherboard to a laptop

Hello, hey I have this acer apire 3000 and hwen i push the start button it starts all the ites comes on and eveithyng but the screen is off at all ti...

xpcman

Pc virtual memory

Hello, my pc is constantly telling me that im low in memory although I have 2giga ram installed on it. Any solution of what should I do ?

goldie999

Questions but no answers!

Hello, I have Outlook 2003, run IE 7 and when I go to open a link, nothing happens. Outlook is the default browser.

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
kieferschild

...my computer is not more booting...

Dear Friends, I will need your help and suggestions again. I After intallation of Windows Xp,the light went off. After that anytime i boot the PC,i...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
Penchalaiah

System informaton

Hello, my system have some virus.i scan with Symantic Endpoint.virus totally clear.but in my system i geting hide file.that file names SYSTEM INFOR...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
Penchalaiah

Vista failed to boot.

Hello, i have this laptop called acer.. it had windows vista on it(pre-installed) so i don't have a disk. i was doing system restore and i shut my la...

someone

How can install

Hello, haiiiiiiiii pls help me.ihave a dell ispiron 1525 laptop now i using vista is good but iwant two operating system vista an...

Penchalaiah

Need help to downgrade from vista to xp

Hello, i got a compaq presario media center , ive installed vista on it but i know i want to downgrade to xp , can i ? i mean it already was a window...

Aaron A.

What the heck happened?

Hello, I hope someone can help me and explain it so an idiot can follow. I was working on my HP with xp and the amd chip yesterday and I noticed that...

kieferschild

I want to change from windows vista to xp

Hello, please i don't want the windows vista that's on my Hp pavilion dv2000 i wwant to change to windows xp. how do i go about it thanks.

kieferschild

New system ram-motherboard promblem

Hello, I built a new pc yesterday, everything looked fine until i booted the system the light just turned on for a couple of seconds and then off and...

kieferschild

Windows sp3

Hello ive just installed windows sp3 on my computer and ive also installed drivers for my graphics card ati radeon 9000 but when it comes to windows i...

kieferschild

Im stuck

Hello, i need help plz im conected with my pc with a crossover cabble .it asks for a password i have tried every thing plz help eny adv

kieferschild

Vista business key please?

Closed

Hello, guys may i have a activation key for business vista.bought my laptop with vista basic and my friend gave me an origional business upgrade cd...

kieferschild

Much needed help

Hello, hi all pc heads,can anyone help??(hope so)well,what happens is when i turn on my pc it loads to the stage that my desk top picture appears but...

kieferschild

Keeps booting from cd

Hello, When i install windows i cant get trought the first step when you choose hard drive and install the first files. That step works all fine, and...

kieferschild

Restore

Hello,How to restore deleted data(shitf+del) to drive??????????

Chris Needler

Cant access start menu

Hello, im currently having some problems with my laptop everytime windows will tell me that it needs to close explorer.exe and then i cant access t...

Chris Needler

Cannot turn on laptop screen saver in vista

Hello, When I try to change screen saver setiings to turn my screen saver on, I am told that the system administratorwill not allow the display setti...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Openswith appears when i click to open my dri

Hello, When i try to open my drive the "openswith" wizard opens. Then i opened with internet explorer, but the dialog"Always use the selecte...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2008 by
gilly7979

Windows vista

Hello, I have a new computer. Everything works fine but when I boot the computer it goes through everything ok until it gets to the desktop. I c...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Cannot install win xp

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

xpcman

Problem with sound

Hello, I have a dell dimension 2400 PC. I recently reformatted my computer and when i got it up and running i realised there is no sound. I have chek...

X

Adding window fax component

Hello, I need help now, I have Window XP home edition, so every time I use the fax facilities I have to remove the Window Fax component, reboot and...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
rolanb

Pop ups not allowed

Hey there, I just upgraded to internet explorer 7 and later needed to downgrade to internet explorer 6 because of some problems. Everything was ok bu...

GeorgeRattel

Problem with defragmentation

Hey there, I have windows xp and file format of my hard disk is ntfs but when I try to defragment the drive it tells me that defragementation detecte...

GeorgeRattel

How 2 format and boot from usb pendrive

Hello, plzz tell me how 2 boot from usb pendrive is 1st boot device usb-zip...???

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
WIC

Error while loading xp in boot setup

Hello,Hello, i hav a dell vostro 1500 laptop it was shipped to me with win XP sp2 os but i removed it and installed XP professional and it is run...

gadjetboy

No sound

Hello, so my problem is that when i start windows media player on my pc i cannot get any sound and i was asking myself if this could be coming from...

GeorgeRattel

Internet problem

Hello, something is wrong with my internet or something. idk what it is.i could go on the internet but i cant check my email or play online games. do...

someguy

Serious sound issues

Hello, My sound is stuttering and has static in it. All the hardware is up to date, all of it is working properly, according to device manager, I'...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2008 by
kaansss

Create second drive

Hello, How can I create second drive on my PC? Currently, I have C drive, but I want to create D drive and split the memory between the two. Thank...

LAOUINI39

Computer wont turn on

Hello, my computer wont turn on it tells me on a black screen that the disk could not be read and when i try booting it wont do it ...

Owen lethabo

Entering install

Hello, i just installed XP. after it gets all done the computer restarts like it is suppose to, but instead of finishing the install it starts the se...

Owen lethabo

Video device failed

Hello, i have a problem with command prompt. when i intilise command prompt ,and when i pressed ALT+ENTER the error is shown. "the video device fai...

Owen lethabo

Pc not loading windows help

Hello all, I am not able to access my computer Os. Each time I am trying to boot my computer gets blocked when the screens shows windows Lo...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2008 by
Doryabel

Connecting to the internet

Hello, Ive just successfully re-installed windows xp (pro). The only additional software download was for my sound card and NETGEAR wireless USB ad...

Owen lethabo

Laptop problem

Hello, I am experiencing a fatal problem with my laptop, I must say that it acquired different viruses and I was trying to install a new antivirus....

Owen lethabo

Dont understand

Hello, when i used the command prompt, i coped and pasted it but it said access denied. I also tried the computer management console but i did not ge...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2008 by
Owen lethabo
Results 24151 - 24200 out of a total of 24,655