The discussions

My computer has an error

Hello, my computer desktop is having a serious problem and i don't know how too fix it.. it has autochk not found message and it will reboot again.. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
niraj

Language change

Hello, my laptop have arabic language but i dontno how solve problem please give me auto change language

chiphunterz

System restore 4 computer that was built 4 me

Hello, How can i system restore vista on a computer that was built for me? Please help i really want to pplay some games.

makalapo

Help, webpages do not show up

Hello, i have a good internet connection, but all of a sudden my laptop does not display any webpages. it also stated when going to certain game site...

n.bie16

Hard drive overkill

Hello, I recently purchased a 500GB hard drive for my Sony Vaio computer. Apparently, this model (VGN-FE670G) can only support up to 100GB, so inst...

frank_einstein

Canging picture saving settings on pc

Hello, How do I change settings where pictures will save as jpg or jpeg instead of bitmap?????

brady8

My windows xp on my pc dousent recinize my de

Hello, im having problems finding a way to download device manager can any one else help me?

buster23

Photos on external drive are gone

Hello, I am desperately seeking help! I am a Windows XP user and had stored all of my digital photos on an external hard drive (maxtor 300GB). Last...

chiphunterz

32 gb kingstone pendrive is not opening...

Hello, i have 32gb pendrive. it was working properly in the starting time. but now a days if i store any folders, folders will save but inside the ...

subzero00

Opening error

Hello, iinstalled xp in local disk f i cant able to open remaining local disks one more last week my friend kept the pen drive to my sy...

minimoimem

Genune software

Hello, help to come out of genune windows

jurstiss

Connectivity lose

Hello, our pc connected by radio link to another pc. one pc monitoring ping to another pc and two radio link IP. another pc working same way. sudden...

fesscon54

Format

Hello, am jinu from kerala.. is it possible to download windows xp format cd from internet? I want to format my windows xp computer as it has becom...

reazz

Need driver

Hello, i replace window vista with windows xp 32 bit on my new compaq presario cq50-215nr laptop and i need the xp 32bit driver for vga,sound,copros...

heryytr

Virus

Hello, hi i anm viji my problem is my word docuement file is converted into internet explore from due to virus , i scaned with avast,noman malware c...

timeman76

Vista home edition - not booting..

Hello, I have Hp compaq with genuine Vista home edition. I cant reboot my laptop.. not even by pressing F8 or F11 or any other switch.. it shows...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
armpowermy

Partition is not accessible

Hello, I am using Dell Latitude D530 with Windows XP SP-3. I am having problem with this machine that when I powered it on, it is successfully comp...

frustrt

Max partition size for hfs?

Hello, writing from fort lauderdale USA My instructor asked us to find max partition sizes for --FAT--FAT32---and NTFS----he also added HFS bu...

sun.day51

I need your help for windows media center

Hello, I ve bought a laptop Hp pavilion dv5-1140 ek three months ago with windows vista. but because of some security problelms I formate all the sys...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
Penchalaiah

Lost sound driver

Hello, ii formate my laptop and sound is not come and i have no sound driver

Anand

I forgot my secrate question

Hello, pls sent secrate question

nerthin

32 gb fake pen drive

Hello, I am also buy 32 GB Pen drive .When i insert Pen drive first time and copy data in 2 Gb and take out from my sysetm and again insert then it...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
Penchalaiah

My account has been disable

Hello, please been activated my account in facebook,someone has been disable my account,,please n thx before..

gowda

Disk boot failure

Hello, My problem is that my computer(windows XP) keeps restarting. I turn it on and then after a while it restarts. After it restarts it will sa...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
anarchy3014

Need information

Hello, i want to some information about computer eg:[autorun] icon = dgplus.ico

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
mano.mn2

I cant write dvd

Hello, i have HP Pavilion dv4-1106ee Entertainment Notebook PC. at first time i write the image cd. that one finished fine. after one month i tr...

ituserit

Data recovery

Hello, i installed a trial folder lock software and hide some imp folders but when i again open it .. software has not open and i also lost my folde...

anti_virus45

Instalation problem

Hello, I have recently formet to my computer. i am install to agian in computer .but it is not installed . pls help me

ulupload69

Same of installing xp in vista iv toshibaa200

Hello, hi i am having the same problem of instaem lling xp in vista operating system having a toshiba laptop A200 and getting the blue screen "setup ...

walkin97

Problem with wrt 54g2-2g

Hello, im using Wrt 54G2-2G router. my laptop sense the signal but i cant use the internet. and i also want to restore the router to its default se...

mtask26

Help in reformat for vista laptop!!!

Hello, I'm facing some prob for laptop... When i'm trying to on my laptop....my laptop hang at the start screen...i want to reformat my laptop.....

Penchalaiah

Hp driver colection

Hello, i have a problem finding drivers on net so if any help me share driver colection to find it easy thanks

blaczon

Computer freezes at startup

Solved

Hello, My name is Debbie I was wondering could anyone help me. I am running windows xp professional service pack 3. My computer freezes up shortly a...

Penchalaiah

Want to remove old windows

Hello, hi i purchased my computer online about six months or so ago ,never thought anything of it till i got a message saying that windows copy you ar...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2009 by
Synop6

Gateway booting problem

I tried the system recovery cd on my gateway desktop. During the recovery process the computer froze. I tried restarting the computer normally but it ...

Synop6

Partial laptop screen

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite L25-s1217 Laptop and Windows XP oper. system. The screen is divided by a white vertical line with either black ar...

ruzzle.dazzle

What to do i have xp prof and i have no audio

Hello, I have a problem with my audio. In the beginning i had Windows Vista home basic. So i changed it to xp and my sound doesn't work at all. Pl...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2009 by
jmp59

No free space on c

Hello, i have a problem and it is that i have a c partition that the os is on it and i know that i have not much more data on it but when i look to i...

ruzzle.dazzle

I can't find the sound driver for own compaq

Hello, I can't find the sound driver for own compaq cq40-330tu for windows-xp . in compaq site i will find only vista drivers, there is no drivers...

rahul mehta.

Rundll32 problem - please help

Hello, tried to install windows xp service pack and got messge: C:\windows\system32\rundll32.ex4 windows cannot access the specified device, p...

b.yan

Repari of iexplore.exe file in xp window

Hello, the instruction at 0x00c93e8d refrenced memory at 0x00c93e8d. The memory could not read. clik ok to terminate the programme.

swiftwave947

Unable to shutdown

Hello, I've Windows 7 viena with service pack 3 installed and my problem is Whenever i press Shutdown option. It Juz restarts never Turn off. So ha...

chira852

Can anyone help me..

Hello, I have a big problem right now and that problem is that i lost my installation cd in my MOTHERBOARD. what should i do if i ever get my pc fo...

bee.zone691

Desktop icon settings

Hello, Please help in vista home premium in desktop icon settings there are no visible icons so i can't change, my recycle bin is the wrong icon and ...

Bobi

Pen drive behaving like card reader

Hello, I have 32GB Kingston pen drive, when i try to open or format my pen drive messege comes PLEASE INSERT DISK. how can it be resolve.

wishagain

Translate vista from german to english

Hello,my laptop emachines e620,has installed windows vista with german language,could someone in short explain me the procedure to translate os to eng...

crowdpleaser

Graphics card/driver problem? no signal input

Hey guys, my PC was working fine and all of a sudden the system keeps freezing up (if played, sound would get stuck), the monitor (BenQ T91W) display...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
Akashi

Windows xp home ed in safe mode

Hello, i have enstalled a mp3 player creative Zen Vplus 4gb and after that my laptop went black. It wont start in safe mode or in any other options. ...

soldo39

Write product error

dear sir,madem how to remu write product error in pin drive kingstone

hutkafi

Hard disk error

Hello, Hi am PD but i dont know why when i install my hard disk it can be seen in the CMOS but doesnt display when the OS opens in the "my Computer...

awayrich86
Results 21751 - 21800 out of a total of 24,660