Gmail integrates several useful options, among which we find the automatic spell correction feature. This article will show you how to enable this option.
How to turn on spell check in Gmail?
- To enable the spellcheck feature in Gmail, log into your Gmail account and compose a new message.
- Next, click on the arrow at the bottom right of the message editor window.
- Then, select Check Spelling:
- Your mail text will be scanned for errors.
What to do if your Gmail spell checker is not working?
The spell check feature in Gmail might not work if your operating system is outdated, or if your cache is corrupted. Check the security settings of your PC and update the OS, as well as the internet browser you are using for Gmail.
- How to Enable the Spell Checker on Adobe Reader
- How to Enable the Google Docs Spell Checker
- Imgburn - Enable the update checker feature
- UK English dictionary, spell checker and grammar checker [solved] > Forum - Windows
- How do i enable attachments in gmail? > Guide
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- What Is Gmail Go?
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC