Since its creation in 1995, emoji's have gained major popularity. Memojis take it a step further, using technology that combines facial recognition, augmented reality, and AI to create personalized animated emojis: Memojis. We'll show you how to take your messages to the next level.
What is a Memoji?
Memojis are emojis created from a user's face, or that of another person. It was invented by Apple and planned for Messages on iOS 12. Now it is also possible to add them to WhatsApp messages, and more:
How to create a Memoji?
First ensure you have an iPhone compatible with iOS 13. To create an animated Memoji, you must have an iPhone X or later, or a third-generation iPad Pro. If you have any of these devices, simply open the Messages application and start a new message. Then press the animoji icon (monkey-faced button) and slide your finger to the right. Among the options that appear, choose New Memoji. You can then customize your memoji (skin tone, eyes, hairstyle, etc). Once finished, press OK and your Memoji will appear in WhatsApp Emojis.
How to make a Memoji on Android?
In general, with some exceptions, Android users cannot create memojis. The exceptions are on Xiaomi, Samsung and Huawei devices. These brands have the Mi Mojis, AR Emoji, and Qmojis applications respectively, which allow users to create Memoji's. If you don't have one of those phones, there are other ways to get memojis. For example, one option is to ask a friend who has an iPhone to help you create your own memo with your device and send it to you on WhatsApp (although not animated, it's something). Another possibility is to use an app to create memojis (not animated). In general, you will have to allow these applications to access your keyboard and messages. Among the most popular apps for creating memojis on Android, the following stand out:
- Bitmoji One of the most downloaded in the Google Play Store. Bitmoji allows you to create personalized stickers from a selfie, a way to have your own memojis.
- FaceQ With this app you can create your own avatar and configure its appearance. The best thing about this app is that it easy to download and use.
- Zepeto It allows you to create memojis and dressing them however you please. In addition, you can add gestures and postures from a photo.
- Memoji It is a simple app inspired by the original option created by Apple. Although it doesn't allow you to create animated emojis in three dimensions, it does allows you to put your face on any WhatsApp emoji.
Need more help with WhatsApp? Look at our forum!
- Memo hairstyle
- Create a WhatsApp chatbot: for business, for website, free > Guide
- Create WhatsApp link: with message, with name, for group > Guide
- How To Make a Custom Bitly URL
- How to Update Your Emojis on Android and iPhone
- Create Desktop Shortcuts to Access Your Apps on Windows 8.1
- Recover WhatsApp messages: without backup, iPhone, Android
- How to change WhatsApp privacy settings: iPhone, Android
- Turn off WhatsApp notifications: for one group, sound
- How to Schedule messages on WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- How to share location on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android
- Change WhatsApp background: iPhone, color, for one contact
- Create stickers for WhatsApp: online, iPhone, on PC
- How to delete WhatsApp contact: not in address book, iPhone
- How to reduce WhatsApp storage: Android, iPhone, data
- How to turn on dark mode in WhatsApp: iOS, iPhone, Android
- How to protect WhatsApp: with Password, with Fingerprint
- How to block contacts on WhatsApp: iPhone, permanently
- Stop WhatsApp saving photos: iPhone, iOS, Android, Samsung
- How to customize LED notifications on WhatsApp
- Get the WhatsApp verification code: online, by email, mobile
- How to send large files with WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- How to create WhatsApp contact shortcut: iPhone, Android
- How to delete WhatsApp messages: for everyone, permanently
- How to see starred messages in WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- How to reduce data usage on WhatsApp: video call, on iPhone
- How to delete WhatsApp account: permanently, without phone
- How to enable on disappearing messages on WhatsApp
- Send photos WhatsApp: iPhone, without compressing, Android
- Hide WhatsApp conversation: Android, iPhone
- Group video call on WhatsApp: desktop, web, iPhone
- How to backup WhatsApp chat: Android, to iPhone, to PC
- How to change WhatsApp group privacy settings
- Use WhatsApp with two numbers: iPhone, Android, same phone
- How to know if someone is spying on your WhatsApp
- How to disconnect WhatsApp from Google Drive
- How to get a WhatsApp QR code on mobile
- How to message yourself on WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- WhatsApp desktop app: video call, Mac, Windows
- WhatsApp's new policy 2021: safe or not?
- How to transfer messages from WhatsApp to Telegram
- How to send a message to an unsaved number on WhatsApp
- How to view all shared media on WhatsApp
- How to recover a banned WhatsApp account
- Blocked on WhatsApp: how to know, status, last seen, ticks
- How to forward messages on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android
- Transfer WhatsApp messages: to new phone, android to iPhone
- WhatsApp supported phone list: 2021, Blackberry, Nokia
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp message bombs
- The best alternative to WhatsApp: 2021, privacy, video call
- Deactivate a WhatsApp account: without phone, temporarily
- Refresh WhatsApp contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How many types of WhatsApp are there?
- How to turn off WhatsApp Web notifications
- How to fix contacts not showing up WhatsApp: android, iPhone
- How to download and send files on WhatsApp
- How to use enter to send messages on WhatsApp
- Listen to WhatsApp audio without sender knowing: iPhone, app
- Change WhatsApp date and time: Android, iOS, Windows phone
- How to appear offline on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, web
- Transfer WhatsApp Stickers: to Telegram, Android, iPhone