WhatsApp Web download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging application worldwide as it is super easy to use. Its browser version, WhatsApp Web, gives you quick access to the app's interface and allows you to enjoy the WhatsApp experience without the burden of downloading anything.
What are the key features of WhatsApp Web?
- Interface: The interface is similar to the desktop version, meaning you will stay in touch with your contacts in a nice and well-designed environment.
- Up to date: You have access to the latest version of WhatsApp from any web browser.
- Similar features: You can use the large majority of the mobile app's features, like receiving and sending instant messages, emojis, voice notes, sending or recording videos, and more. However, you cannot make video calls.
- Efficient: You can keep using WhatsApp without switching between your devices. Stay in the flow, and cleverly save time.
- Share: You can easily share any kind of file, image, or video from your computer and send them to your contacts with peace of mind.
- Stay ahead: WhatsApp Web will send you notifications every time you receive a message so that you don't miss any important conversation.
- Sync: All your WhatsApp sessions remain synchronized across your devices so you can seamlessly switch from one to another without losing any discussion.
- Simplicity: There is no need to install anything, connect your account to your web browser, and you're good to go.
How to log in to WhatsApp Web?
- Open the WhatsApp Web app by clicking on the link we provide you at the top of the page. You will end up on a page to link your WhatsApp account.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On your Android WhatsApp app, tap on the three dots at the top of the app, then Settings. Tap on the QR Code icon (on the same level as your profile picture). Finally, go to the Scan Code section. On your iPhone WhatsApp app, tap on Settings at the bottom of the app, then tap on the WhatsApp Web/Desktop option. Finally, you can scan the QR code.
- Scan the QR code on your computer screen.
- Your WhatsApp account is linked, and you can start enjoying WhatsApp Web.
Is it free?
Yes, WhatsApp Web is free to use.
Is it safe?
The browser version of WhatsApp is as secure as the mobile app, as it features end-to-end encryption. However, we recommend you log out every time you stop using the app on a computer, especially if someone else has access to it. The reason is simple: once you link your account between your mobile app and the browser, WhatsApp Web can be reopened using your session without entering any password. So even if you close the window, if someone reopens it, enters WhatsApp Web, and your mobile is nearby, your account will automatically start and that person will see your conversations.
What are the differences between WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop?
You may have heard of WhatsApp Desktop and are confused about the differences with WhatsApp Web. In reality, both options allow you to use WhatsApp from your computer. The main difference is that WhatsApp Web does not require you to download anything, as it can be used directly from your web browser. However, WhatsApp Desktop, which is a native app for PC and Mac, allows you to edit your personal profile, make calls and video calls (if you have a webcam on your computer) and create new conversation groups. These options are not available in the web version.