Tired of the ads on your Hotmail inbox?
Here's a simple manipulation, to get rid of them!
- Under Internet Explorer:
- Click on Tools (top right)
- Then click Internet Options
- Go to the Security tab
- Select Sensitive Sites
- Click the Sites button (just below)
- Add in the box to complete: http://ads1.msn.com/
- Click Add
- Close everything and reopen Internet Explorer.
This document, titled « Hotmail - Remove Ads », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM