By default all the downloads from Safari web browser automatically go to the Downloads folder on your Mac computer. However, it is possible to change the download location to a more convenient one. Read on to find out how to do it.
How to Change the Default Download Location on Safari
To change the default download location of your Safari browser, follow these simple steps:
Open the Safari browser, click on the Safari in the upper menu and go to Preferences.
In the General section locate the File download location tab, click on Downloads > Other and select the folder of your choice.
Photo – 123rf.com.
- Safari change download location
- How to change download location in safari - Best answers
- Change safari download location - Best answers
- Opera gx change download location - How-To - Opera
- Idm change download location - How-To - Download manager
- Bittorrent change download location - How-To - P2P
- Vuze change download location - How-To - P2P
- Utorrent web change download location - How-To - P2P