Deep Freeze is a system administrating software that is used to protect the integrity of the OS and to restore the original settings of a computer or server every time it gets restarted. As Deep Freeze is a software related to computer administration, it is crucial to know the password if you are planning to uninstall it from the system. Read on to discover how to do this.
How to Uninstall Deep Freeze
1) Turn on your PC and when the prompt window with Deep Freeze appears, enter your password to access your files.
2) Next, on your computer find the installation file you used to install Deep Freeze. By default, the name of this file is called DF5Std.exe for versions 5.X and DF6Std.exe for versions 6.X.
2) Run the installation file and then, select Uninstall from the available options.
3) Wait for the process to be finished and restart your computer.
- Kill deep freeze
- Kill deep freeze download - Best answers
- Desinstalar deep freeze - Best answers
- Deep Freeze® - uninstalling ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Thaw/remove deep freeze after forgetting password - Forum - Windows
- Forgot deep freeze password ✓ - Forum - System software
- This computer is completing pending windows updates detected by deep freeze - How-To - Windows
- Deep freeze remover ✓ - Forum - System software