Unlike the Windows 7 Starter version, where the Snipping tool feature was completely removed, you can still access it under the other versions of Windows 7, through this simple procedure explained in this article.
Activate the Snipping Tool in Windows
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- In the left pane, click on "Turn Windows features On or Off".
- Check "Tablet PC Components"
- Validate with the OK button.
- Restart your PC
To create a desktop shortcut:
- Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Right-click on the "Snipping Tool" entry > Send to > Desktop.
Photo by Alexander Andrews on Unsplash
- Snipping tool missing windows 7
- Windows 7 snipping tool missing - Best answers
- Can't find snipping tool windows 7 - Best answers
- Open with'' option missing windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Network icon missing windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How To Create a System Repair USB Tool for Windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Safely remove hardware icon missing windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- Tools menu windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7