How to activate the Snipping tool under Windows 7?
Unlike the Windows 7 Starter version, where the Snipping tool feature was completely removed, you can still access it under the other versions of Windows 7, through this simple procedure:
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- In the left pane ,click on "Turn Windows features On or Off".
- Check "Tablet PC Components"
- Validate with the OK button.
- Restart your PC
To create a desktop shortcut:
- Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Right-click on the "Snipping Tool" entry > Send to > Desktop.
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
This document, titled « Windows 7 - Snipping tool icon missing », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM