Outlook for Android is a handy app bringing all your mailboxes together. If you are leaving for a holiday but need to keep your mailbox active, so people you work with won’t think that you don’t care about their emails, you can set up an automatic reply. In this article, we will explain to you how to do it.
How To Set Up an Automatic Reply Message on Outlook for Android
Setting an automatic reply from your Outlook app on Android is easy and will take you 5 minutes.
Launch the Outlook app, and tap the Menu (3 vertical dots) > Settings (gear icon). Choose the account for which you want to set up automatic replies.
On the Account Info page choose Automatic Replies.
Finally, switch on Automatic Replies, write a short text and choose whether you want to reply this way to everyone or only to people from the same organisation. Tap on the check mark in the top right corner to save the changes.
Photo – 123rf.com
- Out of office outlook app
- How to set out of office in outlook app - Best answers
- Automatic reply outlook app - Best answers
- Outlook app stop grouping emails - How-To - Android
- How to refresh outlook app on mac - How-To - Office Software
- Change language on outlook app - How-To - Outlook
- How to remove profile picture from outlook app - How-To - Office Software
- How to change hotmail password on outlook app - How-To - Hotmail