In this guide, we'll walk you through two simple methods that will allow you to download webpages for offline viewing on a Mac. These methods are specific to the Safari browser and online application, SiteSucker.
How to Download Web Pages with Safari
The Safari web browser allows you to download webpages in their entirety (along with the text, graphics, and images they contain). Go to the desired webpage and click on the File menu > Save As. Click on the Format drop-down menu and select Web Archive. Choose a save location for your file and then click on OK.
Download Websites with SiteSucker
If you would like to download an entire website for offline viewing, then you will need an app like SiteSucker. SiteSucker will enable you to duplicate the directory structure of a website (including all of its data) to your device for full offline browsing.
You can download SiteSucker for OS X on the Mac AppStore or get the mobile version of the app on the iTunes Store. Once installed, enter the URL of the desired webpage in the URL field and click on Download.
- How to download a page on mac
- How to download a webpage on mac - Best answers
- Safari save website for offline viewing - Best answers
- How To Save Webpages as PDF on Mac - How-To - MacOS
- Save google maps offline - How-To - Google maps
- How to view saved passwords on chromebook - How-To - Google Chrome
- Mac OS X Calendar app - Display event times in month view - How-To - MacOS
- View saved passwords on samsung tablet - How-To - Android