Windows 10 touchscreen PCs, laptops, and tablets are everywhere. If it's your first time using a touchscreen device, you might have been asking yourself how to right-click or double-click without a mouse.
How To Right-Click or Double-Click on a Touch Screen
Touch and gently hold down your finger on the selected item for a couple of seconds. Release your finger to display the right-click context menu.
Double-clicking on a touchscreen device is a breeze. You simply have to double tap the desired item to execute the double-click.
If you would like to make touch actions easier to use on your device, you simply have adjust the touch delay in Windows 10’s settings. To do this, go to Control Panel > Pen and Touch, and select the desired touch action. Click Settings, and adjust the Touch Delay (i.e. sensitivity) to your liking.
- How to right click on touch screen
- Right click on touch screen - Best answers
- How to right click on a touch screen - Best answers
- Touch screen sensitivity - How-To - Android
- Touch screen driver for hp elitebook 2760p ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Lock touch screen while watching video - How-To - Hardware
- Samsung j7 touch screen not working - Forum - Android
- Samsung j2 prime touch screen not working ✓ - Forum - Mobile