Emoticons serve as representations of various facial expressions “smiley faces'' using punctuation marks, numbers, and letters. Emoticons are now so widely used that they've almost become a language in their own right especially on social networks and instant messaging applications. If you want to express your joy, disappointment, or sadness when composing an email, you can add one of the smileys available in Microsoft Outlook email client.
How to Use Emoticons in Microsoft Outlook
Open Microsoft Outlook, and click New email. Place the cursor where you would like to insert the emoticon.
Next, click the Insert tab > Symbol > More symbols.
In the window that opens, go to Symbols > Font, and select Wingdings.
Choose one of the emoticons, and click Insert to add it to your email.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Emotikony outlook
- Outlook emotikony - Best answers
- Emoticons outlook - Best answers
- How to set out of office in outlook app - How-To - Android
- Postmaster@outlook.com - How-To - Hotmail
- How to rename email address in outlook - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook android conversation view - How-To - Android
- Microsoft outlook phone number - How-To - Hotmail