Google Chrome is the world's most popular and used mobile browser. It provides a seamless browsing experience to internet users across the world. To make it work smoothly, it is important to update the browser whenever the latest version is available. In most of the phones, the app checks and updates the version automatically. But if your automatic updates are off, here is how you can update the Google Chrome browser manually on your Android phone.
Update Google Chrome Browser on Phone
To update the Google Chrome browser on the phone, launch the application and check the top right corner of the interface. If you see any right-colored arrow mark, the update is available. Click the arrow button:
Then, the settings menu will open. Click the Update Chrome button:
It redirects you to the PlayStore or App Store page. Click the Update button:
The app will be updated:
The Google Chrome app will relaunch once the updating process is over.
Image: © Alexey Malkin - 123RF.com
- How to update browser on phone
- Update browser on android - Best answers
- How to update browser on android phone - Best answers
- Update browser lg tv - How-To - Hardware
- How to update samsung account phone number ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- How to update ps3 with phone - How-To - PS3
- Where do i find auto update on my phone - How-To - Android
- What is profile update on android phone - How-To - Android