Outlook is a free email service by Microsoft , which replaced Hotmail. It allows you to open, modify, and share Office files directly from your inbox. In addition, Outlook is fully integrated with OneDrive (Microsoft's cloud storage service). With it you can upload up to 7 GB of photos, videos, and files to the cloud and share them. This article will show you how to access and use Outlook.
Log Into Outlook
To access your Hotmail mailbox (now called Outlook), the first thing you should do is go to the Outlook website. On that page, click on login and enter your username (Windows Live ID) and password:
In this step, and to facilitate future connections, you can check the option Keep the session started so you don't have to re-enter your login info at each new new session. This will also allow you to avoid remembering another password.
To log out of Outlook, simply click on the account image at the top of the screen, and select C to log out.
Create a New Outlook Account
Go to this site to create a new Outlook account. Simply complete the fields and follow the instructions.
- Outlook log i
- Outlook log in - Best answers
- How to log into hotmail without outlook - How-To - Email
- Log into hotmail without outlook - How-To - Hotmail
- Can't log in to my Outlook account 401 unauthorized access error ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Not logged in please login to continue facebook ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try agai ✓ - Forum - Facebook