Are you interested in customizing the look of your Google Chrome homepage? One of the most popular browsers in the world offers you the ability to customize your home screen — the one that appears with your shortcuts and the search engine when you open a new window or tab— using default themes, images or Photos. If you've ever tried adding a GIF, you've probably noticed that the tool only accepts files in image format. However, there is a trick to put an animated GIF as the background of the Google Chrome homepage and we'll explain it below.
Add a GIF to Chrome's Homepage
First, find or create a GIF. To do this, you can check this article which contains websites where you can find them, like Giphy - and various tools to make your own GIFs easily. If you want to add a GIF with your face in it, then have a look at this article.
Once you have your GIF image, save it by modifying the final part of the file name, so that it is no longer .GIF but .PNG . Under "Type", choose All Files and click Save .
- How to put a gif as your google background
- How to make a gif your google background - Best answers
- How to make your google background a gif - Best answers
- How to make gifs move on google - How-To - Google
- How to change google background - How-To - Google Chrome
- Changes of google background ✓ - Forum - Google
- Google Tests Automatic GIF Searches - News
- Insert gif in google sheets - How-To - Excel