The problem with Volume buttons and hotkeys on Asus computers is quite common among its users. If the sound system on your PC is not working properly and volume function buttons on your keyboard don’t work, read this article to find out how to fix it.
How to Fix Volume Buttons on Asus Laptop
If you encountered a problem that your Asus computer volume hotkeys lost their function, follow these instructions to fix it.
- First of all, you need to update the driver and utility. Go to MyASUS and select Software Update > Live Update. If your system isn’t yet updated, it will suggest you do so. If you are already using the latest version, go to Driver & Tools and check for updates there.
- If you would prefer to update only your hotkeys drivers, check the table below and update only the corresponding drivers (ATKACPI driver and ATK tool for volume buttons fix).
Photo – 123rf.com.
- Asus laptop volume buttons not working
- Volume buttons not working on laptop - Best answers
- Asus volume buttons not working - Best answers
- Asus laptop recovery button - How-To - Laptop computer
- Laptop Volume Buttons Not Working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- ASUS laptop sound buttons not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Asus laptop power button not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Asus laptop volume too low windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Audio