approved by Ratnendra Ashok on Sep 9, 2019
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hi

It could be that someone else other than you tried to access your account from a different device other than the usual device.

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 5684 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Sunday June 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 18, 2019
Thank you
Its very strange every time I create a profile Facebook says suspicious activity .then in review for 2 days and gets disabled.I've tried to create a new account over and over and the same happens all the time after I submit a pic of myself.is there no way this can be sorted out its very frustrating
Registration date
Sunday June 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 18, 2019
Thank you
Not resolved
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Thank you
Step away from social media. Give it a break! You say everytime you create an account this happens. You obviously are not following the platforms standards!

Here is a lttile hint. Facebook (and all other social media for that matter) is under ALOT of government scrutiny at this time. If they cannot control who their users are, they have no value, and the governemnt will shut it down. How elese is the government supposed to get an actual world registry if the people registering are not who they say they are? Big data has no value to the governement if the datat is wrong, and they allow users to register who are not themselves! Either you get it, or you dont!

Registration date
Sunday June 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 18, 2019
Thank you
Thanks for your help
I'll take your advice and give fb a break for now.its stressing.me.out to.much.I created an account earlier and was in settings .then get a message suspicious activity i give up.will carry on on instagram its much safer have never had a problem with.my account until now.chat soon ill let you know when and if facebook sorts out my account issues.was adviced to stay far away from scamming groups and.pages people steal your data and create fake profiles
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
You wrote: ..."every time I create a profile Facebook says suspicious activity and get disabled." No wonder you get disabled ! Facebook allows only one profile per person. Did you read the Terms of Use? I bet you haven't!
Registration date
Sunday June 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 18, 2019
Thank you
I have read the terms of.use about creating more than one profile
My original account which i created in january i cant log into and when i request a new password it comes up with a message something went wrong so i.let facebook know.think a account was hacked so i created a knew one
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13431 -
You have not observed the Terms of Use, hence the accounts were disabled. T
his is kind of security reason. Account was Locked out due to suspicious activity that means a phishing link you were clicked on it or someone try to phish you.
you have to wait 3 to 4 days.when your account ready to use you can check mails.
hoped helps you.
I know the facebook standards but can't verify account now get a message invalid phone number
Registration date
Sunday June 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 18, 2019
Thank you
Hi thanks for your help.I also think somebody is phish me out .there is lots of scammers on facebook.I will wait the time for review.what should i do if account is disabled again.should i take a break or try and create another account .please advise thanks
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13431 -
If you create another account it will get disabled, remember the Terms of Use.

Keeping Your Account Secure. add a phone number and verify it. verify you email address. turn on notification about your account, security and privacy. set the get alerts about unrecognized logins. choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out.
Complete you profile with all valid data.
Avoid Spam and Scams.
Registration date
Sunday June 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 18, 2019
Thank you
Thanks for all your help I'll take it under advise.
Thank you
Done all that just can't verify my phone number
Thank you
Appreciate the help