The discussions

Excel macro help please

Solved

Hello Everyone, I am sking for some help with an Excel macro please. I have a 1,900 hundred static HTML pages that I have converted to text for ...

45 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare two worksheet, match with 2 columns

Hi, I have a workbook with 2 worksheet (April , May).it consist of 4 columns for each worksheet.i need to compare column A and column C with May wo...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
bb

Compare two worksheet, match with 2 columns

Hi, I have a workbook with 2 worksheet (April , May).it consist of 4 columns for each worksheet.i need to compare column A and column C with May wo...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need to declare a cell as numeric in macro

Solved

Hello, i need to declare a cell in excel as numeric so that only numbers can be entered in that cell and if any other text is entered then it di...

rizvisa1

Excel insert row after 4 rows

Hello, For some reason I am having the hardest time figuring out this simple macro I need to insert a row after 4 rows for a large amount of data. I...

rizvisa1

Copying data from multiple worksheets

Hello, I'm trying to copy data from multiple worksheets to one central worksheet using a macro. The data from each worksheet - which is constantly...

rizvisa1

Excel vba

Solved

Hello, currently i have 2 worksheets one which users would use to complete a template and the other to store the information in. i am trying to...

13 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

I cannot open any internet browser on windows

Hello, My windows xp cannot open any form of internet browser. (I had to use a different computer to ask this) IE looks as though it is loading but t...

Shailesh Jha

Excel conditional format across sheets

Hey there, I have been racking my limited knowledge of excel trying to work this out but cant get it right! I have searched and searched but just cant...

11 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Convert certain rows into columns

Hello, Hi all. I need help on how to convert excel data from certain rows into columns. Let say I have data in this way: x0 y0 x1 y1 x2 y2...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Hello, i have to find latest date for each item whenever i open the sheet. ....there r more than 100 items...and data is modified continiously.so ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

More than 3 conditional formatting excel 2003

Hello, I have the need for more than three conditional formats for rows in a table based on conditions in a specific cell.... PreConditions Con...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Merge information from two cells into one

Hello, I have a workbook that contains two sheets. I want to take numbers from two separate cells in sheet 1 (ie a numerator and denominator) and ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
David

Excel 2007 time and date problem

Solved

Hello, I have a sheet that has a date column and a time column (brought in from a csv file). My date column is showing in the format of MDDYYYY wi...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
David

Need a macro

Hello, Hello, The invoices should be sorted in ascending order and I need one row gap in between the set of invoices and should also check whet...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel vba colour alternate rows

Solved

Hello, I am creating a report, and I want to shade alternate cells in a light grey colour. I need all columns and rows, starting at A5, that conta...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
tora

Help with excel

Hello, I am a super novice on excel. I am creating a database with names phone numbers and addresses. It is a total of 16 worksheets. One of t...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting for colors

Hello, Here is what I am trying to create and I am running into some trouble. Maybe someone could help me out with this. Is there a way wh...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need an excel macro

Hello, I am trying to create a macro where i can take for an example column A with phone extenions for all employees and make it where it will aut...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Timesheet making in excel

Hello, I am making a time sheet for my staff. In one coloumn A i have the weekdays and in coloumn B i have the attendance.Weekly off is on friday. ...

rizvisa1

Uneditable selected columns/rows/cells excel

Solved

Hello, Kindly teach me how to keep the slected [Column or Rows or set of Cells] in Uneditable Mode in Excel, so that users can not change the info...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
AD

Update multiple sheets simultaneously

Hello, How to update two identical workbooks in different locations in same pc simultaneously. I have two identical excel workbooks. When I upd...

rizvisa1

Vba

Hello, I want to write a code that finds the last enterd data in sheet 1 and copy that data and paste it in another sheet3. Configuration: Win...

rizvisa1

Excel 2007 filter not working

Hello, I am Mohammad Asif and using excel 2007 from last 8 months.I am facing a problem of filter.The problem is, i have 1050 rows data and want t...

rizvisa1

Star browser history help

Hello, PLEASE HELP. I'm unable to find my internet browser history folder. I really need to see this urgently, but there's no option for viewing...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
Wickus

Condtional formatting - other workbook vba

How can i use conditional formatting to extract data from other workbook? i tried, =IF(LEFT(B26,3)="SSS",VLOOKUP(B26,'XXX.xls!$A$4:$E$119,4,FALSE))...

venkat1926

How can i compare one excel sheet to other

Solved

I have 1 main sheet of all the data which i send to my client, now he has slelcted some thing and sended it in new sheet. now i wanna highlight his se...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
dzigner

Excel unique data rows

Solved

Hello, I need to compare two columns of data for uniqueness. Column a has a list of names and column b has a list of date/times. I need to be ab...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
quiz

Excel pro

Hello, i have one file with ext.r.a.r and want this file to open in excel plz help.. it's urgent Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Unable to copy selected cells - autofilter

Hello, I am using excel 2007. In my dataset, I have following: Column A - Set of locations and Column B: Number of times location appears. When I ...

rizvisa1

Color shading vba

Hello, Please does anyone know if there is a VBA code that can help me to perform this: If a phase starts with M then look up column 4 and 5 in d...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 formula needed

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet i created with a dropdown list in column a which is picking up the information from another sheet within the sa...

rizvisa1

Easy pc connects but i cant browse

Closed

Hello, after recieving the new easy pc e700 series netbook I tried connecting to our wireless internet and it will let me connect but when i try to o...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
Alan

Excel 2007

Hello, Please let me know how to use stat formulas in excel guide me thanks Configuration: http://www.needpaydayloan.org/ -- [url=http://...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

My excel macro silently exploded... :(

Solved

Hey, so I have a set of macro that were working, then dropped dead on the spot. before i paste the macros I'll give it some context So I have seve...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro

Solved

Hello, https://authentification.site/files/22774798/Copy_of_sample.xls please see the attached to see what i want done. Configuration: Win...

28 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
Neo

Copy worksheet by formula

Hello, Hi, I have a question regarding my excel worksheet. I have a worksheet 2 that contain details of account that due daily as per below. _...

13 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Comparing columns in two excel files

Hello, I have read through many of the solutions here, but cannot find one that works for me. I have two excel files containing different data ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Bring different number into another sheet

Hello, I will try to explain myself in the best possible way. I have a spreasheet in excel. I also have a list of number like this: Cell C 2...

10 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba excel- copy and paste different documents

Hello, I need ugent help in this task! The only thing i have to do now is to copy and paste range of texts from one document to another by using MACR...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Hi, Can anyone help , How can i search value in x column of sheet1 by that value how can i insert y column value in sheet 2 For Ex: N...

rizvisa1

Delete all rows where qty = 0

Hello, I have a HUGE spreadsheet (60K lines). If column "E" = 0, then I want to delete the entire row. I've worked on this for a couple of days ...

rizvisa1

Excel spreadsheet need formula please : (

Hello, I am STUCK and it's driving me bonkers!!!! I have a 2003 EXCEL SPREADSHEET ISSUE: If Column B (FROM worksheet TEST PAGE 1) MATCHES wh...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007- compare columns - return values

Hello, Excel 2007. I have 5 columns A, B, C, D and E. Column A and B are of equal length, column C is longer. Columns D and E are still empty. ...

rizvisa1

Formula to dup information between sheets

Hello, I want to be able to type information into one sheet in an excel doccument and then based on the information i input into column E have it ...

rizvisa1

Background color of cell in excel

Solved

Hello, I am trying to write a simple formula that will give me the backgroud color of a cell (in Excel). Something along the lines of, if background ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Pankaj

Cannot browse or see my flash

Hello, Respected all I tried allof your solutions They are based on the fact that the system can SEE the drive. In my case it detects it but does...

bhav

Excel vba copy button to another document

Hello, Bascially, I created a button in Document A which can help me to sort a table ( the button consists of VLOOK UP in data from another document...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Transfer from one sheet to another.

Hello, I have an Excel workbook that I need help with. On sheet one I have a column with client's names (B6-B35, B37-B66). On this same sheet I ha...

rizvisa1

Copy command within a macro

Hello, I built a macro to copy data from a worksheet tab to another tab. The size of the data file varies so bult the macro like this but it still o...

rizvisa1
Results 5501 - 5550 out of a total of 7,061