The discussions

Browsers not working

Hello, here is my hijackthis log, I am currently in safe mode. Please help, thanks. Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 7:29:57...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
Xander

Link column data to row cells - formula

Hello, I am trying to copy data on one worksheet that is in a column to a separate worksheet that is in a row. Worksheet 1 B C O...

rizvisa1

Create sheet base on the header

Hi, Can some one help me? I have a data with 2 worksheet 1)Data source 2)Data with header I would like to know how can i match the header wit...

11 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macros

Solved

Hi, I need a macro coding for the below scenario. In column D(Application) i have created a validation in which i have included the list of appl...

18 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
Saky

Macro to show nonzero data in dialog box

Hello, i want to create a macro to show the data from the sheet in a dialog box. Let suppose i have a sheet where i record the rent information a...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, okay, say i had six new customers and out of six i closed three on a sale. that is closing 50% of customers. so, if V12=6 AND X1...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro, range selection

Hello, I have a macro that chooses dates from a field which is a general download from our information system. It then sorts the dates Ascending, a...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
vijay

Date copy issue in excel

Hello, I need to copy dates from a webpage, it is displayed as JUN 12,2010 00:31:26 and I need the same date in excel as 12/05/2010 00:31 I'm u...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date wrong after converted in excel

Hello, I have data pulled from database to CSV file which can be opened with Excel. The date in the spreadsheet shows as "201003" in text format, an...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help with percent calculations

Solved

Hello, I use "=AVERAGE(B2:AR2)" to calculate percentages based on information from 40 sheets. Example, On one sheet that compiles the data from 40 she...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ms excel problem

Hello, Please help me to find the solution in MS Excel.. I have 2 sheets..Sheet 1 contains the Column B-list of mobile Nos and ColumnC - the users...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, I nee to remove formulae for calculating averages in cells; replace these with average value.

rizvisa1

How to copy visible cells after filter in vb

Hello Team , How to write a code in VB which will filter the visible cells after a autofilter has been applied .As my data range chnages with each ...

19 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Select view in excel

Hello, I am using Excel as a source for fill-in templates. I would like to restrict the view of the worksheet to one page (fax cover sheet etc). Is ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Checking data in 2 columns and sending email

Hello, I am trying to get excel to send an email with data based on 2 columns. I want it to look at column c and it the date is equal to or earli...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Finding matching numbers in 2 excel columns

Hello, I have 2 columns of numbers and I need a way to find the first instance that a number in column 2 is greater than or equal to a number in c...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba language for a range of cells

Solved

Hello, I created a calendar cell pop-up and I wanted to include it in a range of cells. However I can't figure out how to include an entire range of c...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel if statement with %

Hello, Im trying to get a formula for the following statment: A1 is Within 20% of net sales, then give it a score of 5 A1 bt. 21-25% of net sale...

rizvisa1

Compare multiple cells and return other value

Solved

Hello, a problematic case, when comparing values in multiple cells (rows) in Excel. In a single cell , "A1" I would need an answer depending on...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
Vince

Excel: list cell number if contains number

Hello, I need help here. Have tried everything I can think of and still not getting the results I need. I need a formula that will list the na...

15 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Problems with browser

Hello, My daughter downloaded Lockdown Browser from her school website. Now everytime we try and open anything, including iexplorer, ms word opens. ...

ash_perez01

Macro, search date, copy & paste values

Hello, I am having problems writing a macro which will search for a date that is inputted at cell C1. IF the same date is mentioned in row 3 then co...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
ashpashbon

Create a sheet

Hello, there is a two sheet in excel one is data & second blank how to i creat a perfect database in second sheet which is not repeat in first s...

rizvisa1

Finding an excel solution

Hello, Dear sir, I requeire answer for the below. Persone name Product name---Quantity sold RAJA LUX ...

rizvisa1

Excel vba activewindow.selectedsheets.printou

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 When I use the following code in an excel vba module: PDFFile = "c:\test.pdf" Active...

Suneel

Downloading details from mailbox to excel

Hi, I want to download details from my outlook to excel. Can this be done using macros? Please assist.

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Open tabs from combo box excel

Hi rizviza1, Maybe you remember me , a few days ago you help me with this code: Sub ComboBox_Change() Dim Target as String Target =...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting

Hi, I have the table having 8 Coloumns and abt 800 rows. I want to highlight the duplicate rows based on 4 columns. I gone through remove du...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Matching data in excel

Hello, I hope someone can help with an easy way to do this! I have a list of customer numbers in column A and I need to create a table showing ...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Comparing two columns of text, by row.

Hello, I need to compare two columns of text data by row. All I want to identify is where C4 (last months rating of B), is not the same as D4 t...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Append last 3 columns of data if column b dup

Hello, I've come close to making this work, but I can't quite get it right. I have a spreadsheet with customer acct # in column B-- we receive th...

rizvisa1

Need excel percentage!! help

Solved

Hello, I am having diffficulty writing a formula to calculate a percentage. I need to calculate 25% of $ 3,100 - I thought I had it figured ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
Deanna

Delete all rows that have 0 values in col e

Hello, I have invoices that have all employees listed. I am looking for the easiest way to delete the employees that have "0" entered in column E. ...

rizvisa1

Script to send excel sheet at close of excel

Hello, Is there a way to write a script to copy a sheet and email it when someone closed excel? I am trying to get a sheet called "Daily Closures...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel will not do the filter on all rows

Hello, I'm trying to sort and filter a file with 167 rows. When I do the filter, it will only go up to row 150. I looks like it will not do anythi...

rizvisa1

Copy row to different sheet based on cell

Solved

Hello, I am need to have a script run each time a cell changes to a date in column O, line 12 and after. I have a spreadsheet that has one tab ca...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
gregoryps

Changing color of a row in excel

Hello, I'm trying to create an Excel spreadsheet that if a cell is greater than 4, the whole row changes color to red automatically (without setting...

rizvisa1

Connecting excel with access database

Hello, is it possible to connect excel with ACCESS database,so that changes made in excel or access should get updated on the other......please help...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Calculating exact percentages in excel

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to add exact percentages like 99.54%, 84.23% in six cells then calculate the average. I've tried =AVERAGE(A1:B1:C1) but it only ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel nested formula

Hello, I want to use a nested function to locate and flag data in a separate cell. I currently use a complex formula such as in G6 and down (...

rizvisa1

Excel macro to do calculations on csv files

Hi, I have multiple comma delimited text files that are generated from an analytical instrument. What I want to do is be: (1) Able to select ...

rizvisa1

Internet browsing

Hello, Am having a problem when it comes on browsing the internet using my NDKLA n97, am unable to to access hotmail and other useful sites to me,ac...

closeup22

Excel: partial cell matches in dfrnt sheets

Solved

Hello, I searched a lot and found quite some useful results about searching Partial Cell matches. But if the cells belong to different sheets how ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
fairooz

Excel: auto fill cells in various locations

Hello, I'm working on an excel worksheet where I have 2 spreadsheets running. On one of them I have a list transactions with different categories ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

How record macro?, it play all action slowly

Hello, I have tried so many times but could not do. So give me some tips to record new macro and it does play all actions slowly when click on run m...

rizvisa1

Vb script for comparing excel files

Hello, i need a vb script code to compare two excel files, eg. file1.xls and file2.xls has to be compared using vb script....please help me...

rizvisa1

Bring a cellvalue from sheet2 to sheet1

Hello, I need to find the department number on sheet2 based on the list on sheet1 and then once that is matched bring the total cost that will be ...

rizvisa1

Excel delete duplicate rows

trying to delete all rows that are the same leaving in the excel only the rows that are unique ex: heading 1 heading 2 heading 3...

rizvisa1

Macro to copy info from one column to another

Hello, I have a tough macro to figure out! There are 3 parts to it. Here is what I have: I have an excel worksheet that is currently filtered...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
venkat1926

Macro to invert sign

Hello, I need a macro that will flip a positive to a negative and vice verse. I had the following but it stopped working all of a sudden... Di...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 5601 - 5650 out of a total of 7,061